BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rover V Fulham 14-01-12

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if that's the case it's a shame for Henley. With Olsson back at LB I would of liked to see him in his natural position of RB with Lowe going backing to midfield in place of Petrovic

Guest Rovers4Good

His house overlooks training ground & Rovers always run with starting 11 in last training session.

Think Kean's cottoned onto us watching over and they wear bibs now and all those with white bids on get taken to one side and they have a chat for about 10 mins then they play 11 against 11 and those in the white bids i listed earlier but they could change at the last minute. :)

Oh and by the way, they really look like they can't be a***d at the moment. :)

No team is as follows:

GK: Robinson

DL: Olsson

DC: Samba

DC: Hanley

DR: Lowe

ML: Pederson

MC: N'Zonzi

MC: Petrovic

MR: Hoilett

AMC: Dunn

ST: Yakubu

:)

Hmm no Givet?

Looks about as solid a team as we can put out though. Not entirely keen on Pedersen left wing, but with Olsson on the left overlapping it might work quite well.

No team is as follows:

GK: Robinson

DL: Olsson

DC: Samba

DC: Hanley

DR: Lowe

ML: Pederson

MC: N'Zonzi

MC: Petrovic

MR: Hoilett

AMC: Dunn

ST: Yakubu

:)

Surley olsson should be instead on peds and henley at left back??

IMO henley has looked the same as olsson defensivly. Olsson is much more effective as a winger and much more effective than gamst, he has been our weak link

Think Kean's cottoned onto us watching over and they wear bibs now and all those with white bids on get taken to one side and they have a chat for about 10 mins then they play 11 against 11 and those in the white bids i listed earlier but they could change at the last minute. :)

Oh and by the way, they really look like they can't be a***d at the moment. :)

Wonder whether this was before or after Kean's meeting with Samba !!!

What was Samba's body language like ?

Guest Rovers4Good

Is Givet training at all?

I didn't see him but wasn't really looking for him.

Please don't take this as set in stone as no doubt Kean may change his mind and Samba looks normal as always but the rest of them look as though they've got the weight of the world on their shoulders. :)

Prediction, we will all freeze our genitals off on the coldest day of the year then we'll go home disappointed. There will be rumours that Kean is to be sacked on Monday. Then the meeting will be on Tuesday. Then Wednesday. Then we will all find out he was never going to be sacked in the first place. Repeat...

back the team people PLEASE

Like all the other matches barring a few where the crowd, defeated and feeling humiliated went a bit barmy about the crap that was going on at their club then?

If he phoned in sick then how did Rovers4Good see him training today?

obviously after phoning in sick he then went on to hire a body double to get down to Brockhall so no onlookers could spread rumours about him being on his way down to London

back the team people PLEASE

Apart from the lads in the Darwen end, I'd be expecting an eery silence from the supporters around the ground tomorrow except for when theres chants about Anderson/Kean or Venkys .

Alright read the the LET tomorrow then, you can say sorry then. Why would I lie?

Martin Blackburn is running a story about Samba / Kean in tomorrow's Sun but is playing it a bit coy.

My guess is that if true, Cryer will go into print on LT web site @ 11.00 tonight (he has said today that a couple of 'interesting tales').

Martin Blackburn is running a story about Samba / Kean in tomorrow's Sun but is playing it a bit coy.

My guess is that if true, Cryer will go into print on LT web site @ 11.00 tonight (he has said today that a couple of 'interesting tales').

My friend works at LET and he read the headlines as he was finishing and rang me to tell me, cant really see as my friend would lie to me.

Archived