DR: Lowe

ML: Pederson

MC: N'Zonzi

MC: Petrovic

MR: Hoilett

AMC: Dunn

ST: Yakubu

:)

Oh come on. I can't see why Henley would be dropped and if fit Givet has to partner Samba. And why on earth are we paying Vukcevic such a huge amount of cash if we can't play him. He is a much superior player to half fit David Dunn....?

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

samba has said something. but he will be slated for wanting to leave by some sections.

Samba has wanted to leave for ages.

We pay his wages so he HAS to play, of I did what he did at work I'd be docked wages so why not him? He is not a martyr in this.

• Backroom

Rovers - Robinson, Lowe, Hanley, Givet, Olsson, Dunn, Nzonzi, Petrovic, Pedersen, Junior, Ya

No Samba is no surprise but its good to see Olsson back in there

big disscusion on gss about us and stelling, le tiss, thompson and mers are more on our side now and charlie seemed to be in position where he didnt know what to say though he did slate anderson for his appearance on tele. charlie seemed to start to get very angry and they changed subject before he flew off the handle as he still had a dig at the fans and stelling kept saying "surely you can see the rovers fans point of view".

big disscusion on gss about us and stelling, le tiss, thompson and mers are more on our side now and charlie seemed to be in position where he didnt know what to say though he did slate anderson for his appearance on tele. charlie seemed to start to get very angry and they changed subject before he flew off the handle as he still had a dig at the fans and stelling kept saying "surely you can see the rovers fans point of view".

I saw it, it really was refreshing, they were all pretty much on our side and Nicholas had a look his face as if to say "What the hell am I talking about."

• Backroom

I'd personally have put Henley at rb Lowe in cm and dropped pedersen or Dunn.

Feel it's harsh on Henley and Bunn to be straight out of the team

Stick Samba in the reserves till the 1st of Feb....you have a 4 1/2 year contract, and no relegation release clause.....Help us out or you come down with us!

Also good to see Charlie Nicholas (SEM) confirm that Samba is on massive money, and that very few clubs could pay him that. Iv been saying it for weeks, his salary is FAR greater than £60k a week.

Good to see Robbo, Olsson and Hoilett back in that side.

Stick Samba in the reserves till the 1st of Feb....you have a 4 1/2 year contract, and no relegation release clause.....Help us out or you come down with us!

Also good to see Charlie Nicholas (SEM) confirm that Samba is on massive money, and that very few clubs could pay him that. Iv been saying it for weeks, his salary is FAR greater than £60k a week.

Good to see Robbo, Olsson and Hoilett back in that side.

that was him sticking up for kean. all he said about it was he is on big wages (inside info) and he shouldnt have done it against his mate kean

And be off like a shot when Venky's start the firesale. Player power rules supreme, Hughesy. Stop being naive.

If we can snatch a win and other results are favourable we can get out of bottom 3!! Wow, who'd have predicted that? Hope Samba plays, (not read anything saying he can't yet). I'm looking through blue n white spectacles and predicting a 1-0 win (yes nil!!). Come on you blues!!! :rover:

No Samba, 2-1 Fulham :(

What a ridiculous situation we are in - Kean constantly bemoaning lacking our senior players yet Roberts and Salgado have been frozen out. Regardless of your thoughts on their ability, they were involved earlier in the season and in Salgado's case, Kean was saying how much we were missing him when he was apparently injured.

And yet we keep hearing again and again about the youngest team in BRFC history and all that rubbish.

My belief is that if Salgado hadn't spilled the contractual beans, Kean would still be bemoaning the loss of Salgado's experience. All we ever hear from Kran is excuses. It's never his fault. Youngest team ever? Who cares, we're bottom of the league.

Sambas let us down today big time. Disappointed in the big man.

Couldn't disagree more. Don't blame Samba one bit. They should all phone in sick! Really, really angry.

so you dont think he was dropped for speaking out ?

or he is ill ?

you think he has refused to play ?

Suspect the official line will be he is 'ill'. But in reality, i think he is in a sulk and has refused to play.

My belief is that if Salgado hadn't spilled the contractual beans, Kean would still be bemoaning the loss of Salgado's experience. All we ever hear from Kran is excuses. It's never his fault. Youngest team ever? Who cares, we're bottom of the league.

Couldn't disagree more. Don't blame Samba one bit. They should all phone in sick! Really, really angry.

Don't blame him for wanting to leave but he gets paid very well to play for this club. You have to remain professional.

He should be dropped for speaking out .It's the same at other clubs ,even though we are bottom he should still be dropped regardless off owners,manager etc. Shame though that stevo cant drop himself for all the public trash talk thats been coming out of his gabba the past year. :rover:

we the home team are bigger odds than fulham.........says everything about how good the bookies think Kean is. stoke away today 8/1, bolton 22/1, wolves 15/1, norwich 4/1 and right now on betfair FULHAM 6/4

Gonna have to wait until we take the lead before i get money on fulham

Archived