BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rover V Fulham 14-01-12

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey he's 2 goals in 2 games! he lulls teams into thinking he's actually not the new rooney and more the new trevor benjamin, but you just wait until he gets a chance 2 yards out in front of an empty net...he gobbles them up...

Has Goodwillie actually touched the ball?

Shrewd bit of business from Mr Kean acquiring him.

Why couldn't it be Pedersen that got sent off.... We'd be far better without him on the pitch Morten Gamst Pathetic

Ahem...you were saying?

We need MGP's set pieces if we're to have any chance of getting out of this mess. A bit "pathetic" that you feel the need to pick him out for abuse when you're not even at the game to see how he's doing!

We are playing very well I think. Keeping the ball, creating chances. Yakubu did deserve the red, he not only didn't pull out but instead actually raised his studs just before contact. Not having him for three games is nightmareish.

Fulham have been garbage. Worried they will hit stride and kill us. Goodwillie looks so poor up front. Everyone else playing well enough.

it was a red.. why is petrovic being brought off? if anything Dunn should be off.. actually he shouldnt even start

I don't see why anyone was substituted. If the center forward gets sent off you just keep playing in the formation that you where, but don't use the central ball to him, use the wide options and try to commit the full-backs. If the opposition center halves push forward, when you get the ball back,you have them out of position where they do not like to be. Why use up a substitution agains't an event that hasn't happenned yet. ( I mean Fulham taking control of the ball, not the sending off )

Archived