BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] I would say it was a sheer luck factor

Have 12 outlets in metros, aiming for 100: Venky's India

If you could just focus on your investment in Blackburn Rovers. For the year 2011, the clubs turned in a loss of close to £20 million. Your debt position has gone up to over £26 million. Could you take us through what the current situation is at the club and going forward, what you are doing to revive the team?

Absolutely, everyday there is a rumour. As you see in this football, particularly in the English Premier League and of course very interesting and it is a passion game after all and there is nothing of that sort. You know what you asked me just now, but unfortunately or fortunately, we have not been doing so good in the beginning.

I would say it was a sheer luck factor, but now things are becoming better and we are picking up the game and totally the players are motivated and the manager is also motivated. I am sure we will be out of the woods.

Yeah. Luck is the only factor.

It is absolutely devestating that they see other managers (Warnock, Bruce) getting fired in a better league position than ourselves without doing anything about it.

They really are steering us right into the Championship without having the ability to TRY and turn things around. It is just a sinking ship were everyone is accepting it instead of trying to fix the holes.

Apparently an interesting interview coming up on SSN today regarding Rovers according to Andy Cryer. Are Venky's about to break their silence?

EDIT: apparently, it's Jerome Anderson with the 'truth about Blackburn Rovers'. Could this be another nail in Venky's coffin?

aye I can just see him, praising venkys & Kean (he is still his client)

Or maybe they are trying to sack his client & he is not happy and trying to get in their first?

or.. "The truth is venkys time at blackburn rovers has been overshadowed with bad luck on the field"

Apparently an interesting interview coming up on SSN today regarding Rovers according to Andy Cryer. Are Venky's about to break their silence?

EDIT: apparently, it's Jerome Anderson with the 'truth about Blackburn Rovers'. Could this be another nail in Venky's coffin?

'Coming up' on SSN could mean anytime between now and the end of the week

Damp squib expected

I agree with Venky's it's down to luck, it has nothing to do with signing an unexperienced Rookie manager while sacking a moderately successful manager, it has nothing to do with under investment or removing the backdone of the club from top to bottom.

100% luck.

"I would say it was a sheer luck factor, but now things are becoming better and we are picking up the game and totally the players are motivated and the manager is also motivated. I am sure we will be out of the woods."

judging by that quote, there is no plan or strategy and the owners are also relying on luck for us to survive!

my god! :(

to think i gave these tossers time to deliver on their empty promises! :angry2:

"and in local news...

Venkys unveiled their new chicken processing plant today at the former Blackburn Rovers Ewood Park site, in a low key ribbon cutting ceremony. Factory manager Steve Kean said that this was "a great day for lower priced poultry products, and everyone can see what we're trying to achieve here"

In the meantime, there was no comment from former occupants of the site, Blackburn Rovers, currently playing in the Venky's League Two, while groundsharing with Accrington Stanley.

I'll pop in on my way home from work. I wonder if people wearing Blackburn shirts will be prevented from entering.

Send in your agent to buy a marquee meal, he should promise to pay over the odds, then get him to tell them how they should have cooked it and ask them to pay him for his guidance about cooking chicken. The staff will understand the process, if they were trained by Venky's,and empty the till into his pockets.

Archived