BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Ryan Nelsen

Mercer

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even if Nelsen's contract was up in the summer, it appears he wasn't exactly busting a gut to make himself available for selection so it seems sensible to get him off the wage bill as opposed to paying him and having him not feature at all.

Why does it appear that way? That doesn't sound like Nelsen.

Anyway, getting Samba back in the team is key now.

Even if Nelsen's contract was up in the summer, it appears he wasn't exactly busting a gut to make himself available for selection so it seems sensible to get him off the wage bill as opposed to paying him and having him not feature at all.

Yeah, after 7 years of great service the problem must have been with Nelsen - the man gave it his all in every game and the way he has just left leaves a sour taste. Appreciate he has been injury prone in recent times however we are all too quick to put our players down sometimes.

Fit enough for a Spurs side challenging for the title, but "sensible" not to have him around in a relegation battle and also to have him off our crippling wage bill for a few months......

I bet most normal managers & owners, who were serious about keeping us up, would have kept him until the end of the season regardless of potential limited time on the pitch.

I bet most normal managers & owners, who were serious about keeping us up, would have kept him until the end of the season regardless of potential limited time on the pitch.

Wasn't Nelsen the one who wrote the 'critical' letter to 'that woman' and she just returned it to Kean.

Quite obvious that from that incident onwards, he was 'sent to Coventry'

The lad played 250 games for Bristol City, then moved to a bigger club and played every game in the team that won the league!!

For some reason he didnt feature much for QPR in the first half of the season and has now moved to BRFC.

Give him a chance.

Back to Nelly - he looks pretty fit to me. SK not telling the full truth again :wacko:

What's a chump stain?

Originating from WWE, it was an insult coined by tag-team 'Edge & Christian'.

The word is obviously a superlative of the word "chump", adding "stain" to imply the person is worse than just a chump; they used this word as an insult to anyone they feuded with or considered a chump or a loser.

Rather apt for Keano, I reckon.

Originating from WWE, it was an insult coined by tag-team 'Edge & Christian'.

The word is obviously a superlative of the word "chump", adding "stain" to imply the person is worse than just a chump; they used this word as an insult to anyone they feuded with or considered a chump or a loser.

Rather apt for Keano, I reckon.

Thanks for clearing that up so scientifically.

:lol:

Lying just comes easy to our chump stain of a manager. He was already found out over Salgado & Roberts, why he couldn't just fess up about Nelsen's contract situation, I do not know.

because admitting publicly that we cannot pay him will reflect badly on the chicken people. it wouldn't surprise me if he's under instruction from Pune not too.

because admitting publicly that we cannot pay him will reflect badly on the chicken people. it wouldn't surprise me if he's under instruction from Pune not too.

Except when said player goes on to prove the whole thing's bull, you mean?

Archived