BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Jason Roberts

LeChuck

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just saw it. Made me laugh out loud- I think in part just because he looked like such a donkey but more out of sheer relief that we won't have to endure watching him in a Rovers shirt again.

Same.

i was at old trafford that day, chelsea fans seemed a decent bunch, had a few laughs with them, me, my brother and bro-in-law went into the chelsea pub with our rovers tops on for a laugh, needless to say we were out of there as quickly as we walked in.

Haha, that Jason Roberts goal really sums him up. Pretty sure there's a tribute video of his goals on YouTube somewhere and they're by and large along the same lines.

However, he's done it for god knows how many years and he's still got a club so fair play to him....

Edit: just had a look on the main reading forum out of interst and they're already claiming him as their best player by a mile. "pure class" today from Roberts apparently.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I wish him all the best but I think he will struggle in the Prem with Reading just like he did for us. He's a decent Championship level player, but is just too slow for top flight. I guess he may score a few more than he did for Rovers with a solid and decent midfield able to supply him.

Still, good luck to him. If I were him, I'd be laughing my head off with my middle finger raised to Venkys and Kean as he goes past on the 'up' escalator, while they (and we) are on the 'down' one.

Guest Rovers4Good

I actually think goodwillie will be good in the championship...

OMG serious? Old penguin feet is shocking at the best of times. :(

Archived