BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Kean versus McCarthy

mark

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Wolves have made a bit of a boo-boo here, they've sacked their manager at a bad time of the season, not sure who they'll expect to come in and save them from relegation?. If they were going to sack Mc Carthy they should have done it a lot earlier.

Kean would have never got the job at any other club and would have been sacked ages ago at any other club.

It's an insult to compare any real manager with that fraud Steve Kean.

Not defending Kean but Martinez has a poorer record over a much longer period and no one suggests he should be sacked, 23% Martinez and 26% Kean.

Not defending Kean but Martinez has a poorer record over a much longer period and no one suggests he should be sacked, 23% Martinez and 26% Kean.

he is crap I can't deny that, I think some pitty him, he seems honest and did well at swansea, rather then Kean who is hated and a compulsive liar.

he is crap I can't deny that, I think some pitty him, he seems honest and did well at swansea, rather then Kean who is hated and a compulsive liar.

Swansea was a lower league but based purely on % he is poor plus Kean has had to work with the loons from Pune, Martinez has a top owner on his side.

Kean's obvious failings aside, the club will continue to drift regardless of the manager. I'm now resigned to the fact that few managers would be able to properly carry out their widely understood duties while faced with the extra-curricular jobs imposed by the morons in India. As long as these cretins and their ridiculous management 'structure' remain we are sunk. Under normal circumstances, McCarthy would be a good leader in the Championship but, as we all know, the circumstances at Ewood are far from normal.

Swansea was a lower league but based purely on % he is poor plus Kean has had to work with the loons from Pune, Martinez has a top owner on his side.

you can't give Kean credit for working with loons, Kean is a loon working along side loons, they have given a monkey the job of driving the school bus.

Kean is beyond lucky to go from a failed player career, failed assistant manager career, to managing a PL club thanks to the loons, at least Martinez earnt his right to manage Wigan.

I'd rather taken over the Rovers squad then the Wigan squad Martinez did.

both are shocking anyway, still respect Martinez more but not much and wouldn't want either.

At least Martinez has SOME measure of success as a manager and earned himself a top-flight job.

I don't even know what your point is here, Imy. Seems you're trying to split hairs for some inexplicable defence of Kean. Kean's in his element working with the 'loons', because he would never have a job otherwise!

I think Wolves have made a bit of a boo-boo here, they've sacked their manager at a bad time of the season, not sure who they'll expect to come in and save them from relegation?. If they were going to sack Mc Carthy they should have done it a lot earlier.

agreed.

it does seem to be at a bad time, but with a 1-5 defaet at home to wba, im guessing their board didnt have a choice.

hopefully this will htrow them into chaos and become a certainty for relegation.

Bruce and Curbishly favourites to replace Mc Carthy. Bruce would be a really bad appointment imo, they'd have been just as well sticking it out with Big Mick.

If Bruce goes, expect Black to follow him. Kean would then have a new record of having the most assistant managers in one season.

Archived