BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fans Forum Statement

Kamy100

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that is some scoop for BRAG, and am sure they will make the most of the meeting by letting the fan base know how the meeting proceeds in terms of minutes, etc?

It's no scoop but it's another step forward,

Brag work very hard trying to sort things out with club, when things could go way out of line brag members stick to guide lines and we try and work with everyone around club,

We all want TGE same are rovers back so I can not understand why people won't get aboard and save the club!!

Let me put it this way,

If you went out for a meal and it was crap, would you complain??? Yes

If you bought a new tv and it wouldn't turn on, would you take it back for refund? Yes,

If you saw your club in crisis would you fight to save it??????????????

that is some scoop for BRAG, and am sure they will make the most of the meeting by letting the fan base know how the meeting proceeds in terms of minutes, etc?

Brag work very hard trying to sort things out with club, when things could go way out of line brag members stick to guide lines and we try and work with everyone around club,

We all want TGE same are rovers back so I can not understand why people won't get aboard and save the club!!

Let me put it this way,

If you bought a new tv and it wouldn't turn on, would you take it back for refund? Yes,

Let me put it this way,

Let me put it this way,

Fair play to you, you keep coming back doing your best to answer questions...let me put it a different way - will the meeting between BRAG and the full executive meeting of Blackburn Rovers be minuted and put on the BRAG website?

Shivery, I note from an earlier post that you're intending reading through the press release to check spelling and grammar. With the greatest respect I'd be inclined to save your time and leave it to someone else.

Also, I have to echo the point about the negative impact that poor spelling and grammar can have in these things. It needs to be right. Silittle has already said he's dyslexic so obviously best not to use him, Glen seems to think that 'we was' instead of 'we were' is perfectly acceptable, so probably best to get someone from the outside in. Maybe you could elect a proof reader at the next open meeting, if anyone happens to know when or where it is.

Now iv just read the press release and can't see no spelling mistakes, so would you like to point them out, cause its been viewed by 4 people before I got released and there's only you spotting the mistakes now!

....is it just me? Oh, ok then!

Who on earth were the 4 others? More BRAG members? If that's the case, make sure you get someone else to do the minutes on Saturday.

Here's a clue - (h)as

PS - where have you just been released from?

• Backroom

Let's not get personal now.

Although I do agree that proper spelling and grammar is essential on press releases, less so on here but we do discourage text speak and the like to make the site readable for all.

I'd be quite happy to proof read any statements if you need somebody - get in touch if you do.

Andy are you part of action group pal, if not make your self a member please, we need all help from everyone,

Brag aren't doing nothing but trying to save the club and it's future!!!

It's time everyone else did aswell

Shivery, I note from an earlier post that you're intending reading through the press release to check spelling and grammar. With the greatest respect I'd be inclined to save your time and leave it to someone else.

Also, I have to echo the point about the negative impact that poor spelling and grammar can have in these things. It needs to be right. Silittle has already said he's dyslexic so obviously best not to use him, Glen seems to think that 'we was' instead of 'we were' is perfectly acceptable, so probably best to get someone from the outside in. Maybe you could elect a proof reader at the next open meeting, if anyone happens to know when or where it is.

:lol: When you are sick of the public sector pay freezes Ricky a career in diplomacy is waiting!

Fair play to you, you keep coming back doing your best to answer questions...let me put it a different way - will the meeting between BRAG and the full executive meeting of Blackburn Rovers be minuted and put on the BRAG website?

All commitee are attending the meeting pal so it should and will be minutes

Although I do agree that proper spelling and grammar is essential on press releases, less so on here but we do discourage text speak and the like to make the site readable for all.

Tom don't worry pal if low life's have nothing better to do than abuse people then just ban them!!!

It's goin to turn any way pal if were getting beat, but brag have never organised anything for dureing a game it's always benn for before and after game!

But if we hadn't of protest then we wouldn't be in media eye and people keeping a close eye on club which is happening!!

But the villa protest has the title of SUPPORTERS TAKEING BACK THERE CLUB, and all getting together and being one huge partnership!!

You look at the likes of Liverpool fans what they managed with the yanks yeah the owners didn't get on but if it wasn't from supporters putting pressure on them in huge numbers then they would still be in charge,

We need big numbers and to keep the pressure on, Rome wasn't built over night, it's not gona change after 2 protests, we need to carry it on and get bigger and stronger and stick together as one team what are fighting for there club!!

There is gona be a 3way march for villa game and I really hope fans will join in with it, there high profile people attending and backing!!

We just need everyone together,

The march will take place from havelock, uncle jacks and golden cup! We need to save are club, if we don't do anything and sit back venky's n kean will be loling even more than ever, which they will be doing reading the bickering on here what goes on!!!

I will leave the spelling and the grammer to others to comment on.

This particular protest march plan, is enough to show you are bunch of self serving idiots. Sod off to burnley and get them relegated.

Disappointed you have left the Fans Forum. You all have a remit to work with. Do that work within that remit. Which has nothing to do with who the owners are or manager etc. If you all quit where does that leave fan issues about tickets etc etc. That is the FF role.

I will leave the spelling and the grammer to others to comment on.

This particular protest march plan, is enough to show you are bunch of self serving idiots. Sod off to burnley and get them relegated.

and that's you respecting other peoples right to an opinion and a choice?

p.s grammer ? schoolboy error

It's before the game and it's been organise for 2week now by the club and brag, all full board members are ment to be attending it!!

Must have been arranged very secretly - two weeks ago. Yet you have had other members of BRAG saying everything is open and above board, no hidden agenda's etc etc. If this is true that it was arranged 2 weeks ago - not been mentioned on here throughout the past two weeks - until today. Where is this everything is open for all to see, question etc.

and that's you respecting other peoples right to an opinion and a choice?

p.s grammer ? schoolboy error

I am not pulling anybody up about spelling etc. Many reasons for a person unable to spell etc.

Protesting v Villa would be damaging to the club and possible performance on the pitch.

I am not pulling anybody up about spelling etc. Many reasons for a person unable to spell etc.

Protesting v Villa would be damaging to the club and possible performance on the pitch.

that's your opinion. you constantly champion someones right to have one. then shoot someone down like that? tut tut

Must have been arranged very secretly - two weeks ago. Yet you have had other members of BRAG saying everything is open and above board, no hidden agenda's etc etc. If this is true that it was arranged 2 weeks ago - not been mentioned on here throughout the past two weeks - until today. Where is this everything is open for all to see, question etc.

You have seriouse problems boy, it's time you looked at what's happening at the club and actualy attend ewood before makeing stupid comments!!!

Why ? We are still waiting to hear what was said to the FF in Pune.

Good point! And you can't help feeling FF aren't too pleased that someone else has a dialogue with the club which they don't. Colours much of the thinking in my view

Good point! And you can't help feeling FF aren't too pleased that someone else has a dialogue with the club which they don't. Colours much of the thinking in my view

I'm glad somebody else has contact. We'll see how productive it is when we see the minutes / runthrough of what happened.

• Backroom

I doubt that to be the case, Paul Hunt attends the Fans Forum meetings, although the BRAG meeting may be with people way higher than him I'm not sure.

Archived