BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Season Tickets 2012/13

So thinking this through, Rovers could 'create' say 2,000 'guest season tickets' on their system, whether they 'use' them or not is another matter, so automatically adding 2,000 'phantoms' to both their 'official' Season Ticket numbers and match attendance.

Been involved in industries where free product is also classed as a 'volume' sale - puts a gloss on sales' volumes but knackers your margins.

I would love a day's opportunity to audit some aspects of BRFC !

any audit wouldn't show as many holes as have appeared in your 'stories' over the previous 12 months or so... 1,500 Season Tickets 'bet' anybody :rover:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

any audit wouldn't show as many holes as have appeared in your 'stories' over the previous 12 months or so... 1,500 Season Tickets 'bet' anybody :rover:

I forgot that one!

Still we all call it wrong now and again

i am going, as thats what i do... but ill be in the concourse for the first 10 mins of LIVE broadcast..... i assume many will do the same. That should be commented upon and noted in comentary by then.

Cant work out why in such an empty stadium the people still sit near the pitch unless it's Ewood's version of Pavlov's dogs experiment. It's a crap view from low down and it would provide a much more effective message on camera if they moved back as far as they could.

As for me after watching that crap I'm just so relieved that I made the decision to bale out of the Ewood experience 18 months ago. If that is the normal fare on offer then my decision to leave the lot of em to rot has been completely vindicated.

There's obviously a large part of you would love to go back though Gordon, as you keep mentioning things that vindicate your decision not to. It's like my dad with smoking - he gave up 40 years ago but still counts himself as a smoker because he knows he could so easily be persuaded back if he ever tried it again.

There's obviously a large part of you would love to go back though Gordon, as you keep mentioning things that vindicate your decision not to. It's like my dad with smoking - he gave up 40 years ago but still counts himself as a smoker because he knows he could so easily be persuaded back if he ever tried it again.

Good analogy. Just like giving up smoking gumboots..... each passing week the urge becomes less and less and one wonders why one ever bothered in the first place.

Not only that gumboots there's a strong case for a BRFC ST these days to carry a 'watching is bad for your health' warning.

Archived