BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Season Tickets 2012/13

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The craving for my 'football fix' has subsided remarkeably as the season has progressed. Funny how the habit wears off. Even if I'm given a ST I don't think I'd use it.....

...... Particularly so on the offchance that I ended up sat next to the following poster. Front row top tier if my memory serves me correctly?...... I'd not be able to resist an overwhelming urge to sling her over.

The craving for my 'football fix' has subsided remarkeably as the season has progressed. Funny how the habit wears off. Even if I'm given a ST I don't think I'd use it.

If I found myself in a similar position I couldn't imagine mustering the strength to post on a messageboard about something I don't have the interest to actually witness. I'd stop posting here before I stopped going to the Rovers. Unless I was basking in the misery, of course.

Hearing that season ticket prices will be frozen if you purchase by the end of April.

I'm sure others will confirm.

If we do survive, it's probably the best offer we could have hoped for.

A fair assumption would be that Rovers are desperate for cash flow.

However, very much doubt that Rovers are going to be hit with a stampede !!!

My position remains unchanged - until Venky's & Kean have gone, my money stays in my wallet once this season finishes.

Working in the West Midlands for a couple of days. Just heard on TV that Wolves are disappointed they have only sold 12000 season tickets for next season. (Apparently they had sold 14000 at this stage last year).

I bet the powers that be at Ewood can only dream that they will sell 12000 tickets. (Actually 11999 as we all know Steves No. 1 fan Braddock has his money in an envelope waiting to buy one).

The craving for my 'football fix' has subsided remarkeably as the season has progressed. Funny how the habit wears off. Even if I'm given a ST I don't think I'd use it.....

...... Particularly so on the offchance that I ended up sat next to the following poster. Front row top tier if my memory serves me correctly?...... I'd not be able to resist an overwhelming urge to sling her over.

And who would that be, Gordon?

• Backroom

If they have any sense (lol) and we manage to beat Bolton it would be a perfect time to announce it similar to last season announcing them as soon as they could while people were happy

Could have sworn I saw you in the JW concourse last night?

Considering you can't even get my sex right I doubt you'd recognise me.

I can understand the reasoning behind not wanting to go because of being unsure who the owners/manager will be (if I was that against them), but for what league we'd be in? Sounds like glory supporting to me. They offering competitive prices for any division, so I don't see how the league thing factors in if you are a true supporter of the club. We aren't even being charged Premier prices.

I can understand the reasoning behind not wanting to go because of being unsure who the owners/manager will be (if I was that against them), but for what league we'd be in? Sounds like glory supporting to me. They offering competitive prices for any division, so I don't see how the league thing factors in if you are a true supporter of the club. We aren't even being charged Premier prices.

The league is irrelevant. I'd buy a season ticket next season in the championship under different owners and with a new manager - no glory supporting here - but i can't stand the thought of a repeat of this season's lies, deceit and disappointment with most of our decent players sold, with Kean and Venkys still at the helm.

Hearing that season ticket prices will be frozen if you purchase by the end of April.

I'm sure others will confirm.

If we do survive, it's probably the best offer we could have hoped for.

Which suggests the posibility of a price rise thereafter. Given the current unrest a price rise would not go down well. Plenty of people looking for reasons not to renew.

Venkys need to be carefull here.

They have ruined us.Until they are gone thousands will not renew whatever the price.The damage done this year to long standing fans is devastating and there wont be any change until these charlatans are long gone.In our hour of need in the Jan window (and last august to be honest) they werent prepared to put a bean into the club and were prepared to let us go down rather than do so.There is zero chance that will change this summer so expect more Bradley Orr type signings to replace Hoillet, Nzonzi, Olsson and possibly even yak if they get a half decent bid.

If Kean keeps us up he should resign and go elsewhere because the rest of the Uk will think he has done a great job and you have to admit to keep us up with all he has had to endure with no money and players sold from under him would be a miracle of lazarus proportions.

Sorry guys the job is goosed!

Think you are doing nothing than other to wind people up - sad life you must lead.

Glory supporting - for 50 years or so ?!?! It's a sign of how far our club has sunk when there are many supporters who have watched Rovers for tens of years who feel the same way.

However, to many it will be a huge factor as to what standard of football they will be watching.

IMO, not many will buy into this offer not just because of uncertainty over league but because of a failure of owners & manager, IMO, to deliver on promises.

Only fools and their money part easily.

Think you are doing nothing than other to wind people up - sad life you must lead.

Glory supporting - for 50 years or so ?!?! It's a sign of how far our club has sunk when there are many supporters who have watched Rovers for tens of years who feel the same way.

However, to many it will be a huge factor as to what standard of football they will be watching.

IMO, not many will buy into this offer not just because of uncertainty over league but because of a failure of owners & manager, IMO, to deliver on promises.

Only fools and their money part easily.

So basically what you are saying is you aren't going next season? That was simple enough.

I felt same earlier in season then had a change of heart. I'll continue to go. There are clubs worse off and it's another chapter in the clubs history.

So basically what you are saying is you aren't going next season? That was simple enough.

I felt same earlier in season then had a change of heart. I'll continue to go. There are clubs worse off and it's another chapter in the clubs history.

Is it really about pricing????

I love my team and couldnt imagine them playing and me not being there.But i am having a battle with myself on this.The whole club is rotten to the core and the owners are a despicable bunch and the thought of putting my hard earned into the pot again only to be duped about how things are going to change in summer is something i just dont believe.Their policies for running this club have been made crystal clear and none of it sits well with me and you would have to have blind faith to think next season is going to be any different.And thats before we all think we are safe this season.There is plenty to do yet on that score.If Saturday goes against us you might make a case for Wolves and Wigan being gonners but it would still be a 1 from 3 to join them.

I almost feel like they have got a nerve even bringing season ticket sales into view just now.It should be accompanied by one hell of a massive apology to us all together with a blueprint for how its all going to be changed for the better before i can give this any air time.

I suspect there might be a few thousand more out there feeling exactly the same

I don't want to be seen as a flag bearer for the new owners (especially as I suspect people in the club fought very hard for this) but aren't people delighted we're NOT having the massive price hikes many predicted?

We don't get much to be happy about these days, so celebrate the few good things we get!

Archived