BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Season Tickets 2012/13

I will not be renewing before 30th April. (So that is £399 they won't be getting).

I think the club will be extremely embarassed at the end of April. I would not be surprised to see season tickets available at these prices all through the summer and beyond.

I people don't buy at this season's prices they are unlikely to buy after a price increase

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I won't be renewing next season , I am away most of September and will be working more Saturdays , I can get round the working but until Kean and Venkys leave , I will pick my games !!!! I wouldn't go on now if I wasn't an ST holder ...I boycotted a couple of games , it didn't really bother me ..I have seen Rovers play on over 75 league grounds in the last 30 yrs ...

I want Kean and Venkys out !! Will except relegation if they leave ...

Word going around that over two thousand season ticket holder have not been going to the home games for the past few months now.

Don't believe that but more fools them (if true) when they have already paid up front. Not many spare seats around where I sit.

Will be renewing.

This is a bargain price to watch Premier League football (assuming we stay up). You could be paying in excess of £800 for a season ticket at several other clubs.

I don't understand why the club has come up with an early bird offer when we have no idea which league we will be in. They must be fearing the worst given our home attendances. I'd suggest that very few of those thinking of not renewing next season will just renew in April, so it then leaves the club few avenues to keep those fans if they are then going to raise the price after April.

I won't be renewing in April, and won't renew with Venkys and Kean still in place.

The supporters trust should be talking to the club on this matter, as it's a key bargaining time to get your voices heard.

We beat Wolves away - but they are c**p.

We beat Sunderland at home - but they are tired.

We beat a reportedly good Burnley youth team in the semi final - but our technique isn't good enough.

They freeze season ticket prices - but its only because they need the money before end of April.

Seems to be a common theme here - unfortunately it would appear that we could start next season with Messi and Ronaldo up front and some people would still moan - "that Messi looks too small to be a footballer"

We beat Wolves away - but they are c**p.

We beat Sunderland at home - but they are tired.

We beat a reportedly good Burnley youth team in the semi final - but our technique isn't good enough.

They freeze season ticket prices - but its only because they need the money before end of April.

Seems to be a common theme here - unfortunately it would appear that we could start next season with Messi and Ronaldo up front and some people would still moan - "that Messi looks too small to be a footballer"

[/quote

A common theme on here is for Rovers Fans to see the best of everything Kean and Venkys say and do, while ignoring the fact that we are constantly fighting relegation under their auspices. And will continue to.

There's only so much most people can take. Others on the other hand.......

The fans are now in the powerful position so we need to utilise this power.

I think this is true. There is only so much cost cutting that can occur. Eventually the club will have to address the drop in attendance and merchandize sales.

The way to go, if the owners actually realised what the problems were, would be to offer the cheap tickets without a deadline, bring in a new manager and for the owners to spend the summer actually talking to the fans with some kind of renewed reality. That's what I would do.

But you are a sensible human being with a grasp of what is going on at the club. Sadly, I don't have the same confidence in our owners.

Could have sworn I saw you in the JW concourse last night?

I can confirm that you didn't. Couple of pints in the local, home for tea and just about caught the last 10 on some random internet jobby.

btw If you know me how come you haven't introduced yourself in the past?

Considering you can't even get my sex right I doubt you'd recognise me.

Have I? For some reason I have you down as some other posters daughter. No need to go there though cos male, female or a bit of both doesn't significantly alter my opinion of your intellect and motivation.

Hmmm, few people satisfied with the price freeze.

There's a surprise.

NOTHING POSITIVE PLEASE PEOPLE, NOTHING POSITIVE.

I think everybody is satisfied with the price freeze. I am very satisfied by it but as things stand I won't be getting one. What people are not satisfied about is being taken as mugs and constantly lied to by an ignorant and deceitful regime of ownership and management.

I've said many times on here Braddock that if someone lies to me it's their fault but if they lie to me twice then it's my fault.

Your love for the club should be stronger than your hatred of kean, venkys or any other ******!

What is your definition of 'the club' in that context?

I will not be renewing, very sad in some ways as it would be first time in many many years when I have not, yet I will look for the Keano positive in this decision :P .

I see it as a mechanism to rachet up my perceived pressure on Venky's to sell in the close season, as a result of hopefully disastrous season ticket sales.

If they don't, I will in all probabilities still attend and end up paying a premium for match day tickets, or then again I may not.

I shouldn't worry Boz. There will be so few going that I'm sure there will be ticket bundles and assorted offers all season.

Don't believe that but more fools them (if true) when they have already paid up front. Not many spare seats around where I sit.

Will be renewing.

This is a bargain price to watch Premier League football (assuming we stay up). You could be paying in excess of £800 for a season ticket at several other clubs.

Coincidentally, my mate has two ST's at Lpool and they cost him £1600. He's recently sold his business, wealthy and retired at 45 and he told me today that he feels that they are taking the p1ss and he won't be renewing.

btw Lots of ST holders are not going. I know that cos I went virtually every match until Dec ..... with other peoples ST's who simply couldn't be bothered / couldn't face going! I could still go every match with a ST from a mate who exiled himself after the Spurs match because he found himself actually wanting Spurs to score! I only live 4 miles away from ewood but even with free tickets on hand the addiction has significantly worn off me.

I think everybody is satisfied with the price freeze. I am very satisfied by it but as things stand I won't be getting one. What people are not satisfied about is being taken as mugs and constantly lied to by an ignorant and deceitful regime of ownership and management.

I've said many times on here Braddock that if someone lies to me it's their fault but if they lie to me twice then it's my fault.

+ 1 million !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived