BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Twitter Rumour - Plane Fly Over?

This could play directly in our hands as it will fire the crowd up.

What's point in it flying past before the game starts, Kean and the players will be in dressing rooms. Surely you'd do it during the game?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So let's sum it up. We will have the Sky blimp, the Burnley "revenge" plane, and the Rovers "protest" plane? It's going to be like a small-scale re-enactment of The Battle of Britain!

Can we also have someone parachuting in and cocking it right up too?

I was at that game - it was funny but quickly became annoying as it delayed the game.

Are you sure that your numptys wil be able to spell a whole four words without any mistakes ?

I'm not sure, no - but we can spell will. rolleyes.gif

From someone involved in the organising

"Dont worry, its all good. Impossible to stop the goons finding out about the plane, however there is only a few people who knows what it says!!! It will touch a nerve ."

Worrying bit "it will touch a nerve" they wouldn't be stupid enough to put something about Jack on it would they? as that would certainly wind things up for next season's games

I quite like this idea.

I hope it says agent Kean or some ref to him being a dingle as surely the press will interpret negatively towards Kean himself.

Burnley might inadvertantly do us a favour.

I know. I don't think they even realise it

So they are copying us, in sending this plane at a time when most fans will be finishing their last pint in the pub, and its also an act that most of us on this board will welcome as it points out how bad Kean is.

The only thing that could make them look more stupid is if results this weekend go our way and we actually beat wigan (which before this news I had zero hope left of this happening, I will now get satisfaction out of it happening that we will make them look evem more stupid and they paid for it.)

Still dont fancy us to beat chelsea.

Q: How many dingles does it take to cock up a prank?.......

I know. I don't think they even realise it

Well what can one expect? The average IQ of a neanderthol was 2.

Worrying bit "it will touch a nerve" they wouldn't be stupid enough to put something about Jack on it would they? as that would certainly wind things up for next season's games

I'd like to think even those with Iq's of 2, would understand that the dead should be respected.

That was my first thought! However surely no plane company would give this the go ahead?

UPDATE....... I've heard that due to the Sky Sports Blimp hovvering over Ewood Monday night its a complete no-fly-zone so no Dingle Airplane .... can anybody confirm???

UPDATE....... I've heard that due to the Sky Sports Blimp hovvering over Ewood Monday night its a complete no-fly-zone so no Dingle Airplane .... can anybody confirm???

Wonder if there was a non-refundable deposit?

Archived