BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Twitter Rumour - Plane Fly Over?

How original. They really are a bit gormless. The plane will be cheered if it arrives.

If they had done it when we were relegated last time it would have had much greater effect as most of us were cut up about it back then. Relegation has been on the cards since VenKean took over and most of us are hardened to it now.

Sadly Kean won't see the plane, or hear the engines, nor the trailing smoke. Everyone else within a 5 mile drive time threshold will see it, but not the Keanius. I am sure he misses the goals opposition score, hence believing we have been amazing in every game. He must shake his head at the league table and wonder what is happening and why it is totally fabricated against him.

How boring that we will soon be having to play the likes of Burnley again, whilst they get all weak kneed and little girl trembly and excited by our visit. Oh dear, back to basics.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How boring that we will soon be having to play the likes of Burnley again, whilst they get all weak kneed and little girl trembly and excited by our visit. Oh dear, back to basics.

Could not agree more.

More bull and hyperbole coupled with a Million strong Police presence. Yaaawwwwwwnnnnnnnn! <_<

So let's sum it up. We will have the Sky blimp, the Burnley "revenge" plane, and the Rovers "protest" plane? It's going to be like a small-scale re-enactment of The Battle of Britain!

Can we also have someone parachuting in and cocking it right up too?

I've also heard the rumour that a few hundred Burnley fans had bought tickets for the away end.

Makes sense in terms of poorly supported Wigan selling their allocation.

Not true, my mate tried but there was no way with the restrictions Wigan had for buying them

Really hope its true , it just highlights how low we have sunk with this shower in charge when Burnley are poking fun at us!

I've also heard the rumour that a few hundred Burnley fans had bought tickets for the away end.

Makes sense in terms of poorly supported Wigan selling their allocation.

How can that happen, when you have to have bought Wigan tickets in the past and have your address on the database? Unless they've got some Wigan fans to do it (why would any over-the-moon Wigan fan do that right now?) I find this very unlikely.

Maybe not an original idea but fantastic.

Anything that helps ridicule Kean, IMO, for the clown he is then absolutely great.

Nice friendly rivalry, with a touch of humour, is good. Anything beyond that is just pathetic.

Are you for real? "not an original idea but fantastic"

You're going to raise eyebrows with that comment mercer, your not a dingle are you? LOL

I've not heard anything about fans buying tickets - would have expected Wigan to sell out anyway.

Wigan sold out their allocation in 3 days to season ticket holders so it seems pretty unlikely many of them have gone to Burnley fans. On the other hand tickets have been on open sale for the rest of the ground.......

No idea if this has any substance but it has been alleged that there will be a revenge plane flying over Ewood at 19:50 on Monday, trailing the message:

AGENT KEAN MISSION COMPLETE, Love Burnley

Now it may not be original but neither is the expression revenge is a dish best served cold - of course could backfire if you then win and also beat Chelsea rolleyes.gif

Are you sure that your numptys wil be able to spell a whole four words without any mistakes ?

Really hope its true , it just highlights how low we have sunk with this shower in charge when Burnley are poking fun at us!

Exactly.

Being taunted by minions like Burnley shows how far we've dropped and hopefully raises some more awareness of our plight, as well as humiliating Kean for us.

Cheers Dingles!

No idea if this has any substance but it has been alleged that there will be a revenge plane flying over Ewood at 19:50 on Monday, trailing the message:

AGENT KEAN MISSION COMPLETE, Love Burnley

Now it may not be original but neither is the expression revenge is a dish best served cold - of course could backfire if you then win and also beat Chelsea rolleyes.gif

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery :rover:

Are you sure that your numptys wil be able to spell a whole four words without any mistakes ?

I presume that's why they didn't use the more common form of the expression .... "mission accomplished".

So let's sum it up. We will have the Sky blimp, the Burnley "revenge" plane, and the Rovers "protest" plane? It's going to be like a small-scale re-enactment of The Battle of Britain!

Can we also have someone parachuting in and cocking it right up too?

Ha, that clip is quality. It's just made me remember this one;

Are you for real? "not an original idea but fantastic"

You're going to raise eyebrows with that comment mercer, your not a dingle are you? LOL

Fantastic in the context that it will help pile the ridicule on Kean !!!

As for being a dingle, FFS, please don't start all that sh1te again !!!

Thought you knew me better by now.

It doesn't make sense for the Burnley flypast to take place before the Wigan game, Sundays results might mean we are still within a mosquito's todger's chance of staying up. Far better for our Claret allies to wait till we are down for sure, during the Chelsea game. On the plus side - The MOD should have all their surface to air missiles atop the Cockney houses by then. :lol:

Fantastic in the context that it will help pile the ridicule on Kean !!!

As for being a dingle, FFS, please don't start all that sh1te again !!!

Thought you knew me better by now.

Tongue firmly in cheek mercer :D

Archived