BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean= Evil Genius Or Absolute Imbecile?

I think its fair to say Steve Kean is either an evil genius with the sole mission of gutting the club for all its worth and making as much money for his agents/pals! in the process, i believe venkys are/where simply in it for the status boost of owning a premiere league club,

Or

He is just an absolute imbecilic moron that has had money to spend from the owners but wasted it, lost the respect of every decent senior player at the club in his 18 months causing them to leave or be sent into excile, leaving him with a 1st team full of below average squad players at best that added with his almost childish naivety towards tactics has left us destined for relegation.

I have to say i still really cant decide which option is true but i think things will become completely clear by what happens once the seasons offically over.

So what do you think Evil Genius Or Absolute Imbecile

p.s. 1st ever topic started, sorry if its sorta covered in other threads.

Imbecile.

I know a lot think it is more the evil genius, but thats probably because it is hard for anyone with a modicum of football nous to believe anyone can be in such a job and be so totally and utterly ###### at it. Not to mention the sheer implausibilty of anyone spouting the drivel he comes out with week in, week out.

When faced with such an incredible reality, it is probably understandable that a bizarre fantasy gathers strength. Its almost comforting.

If he was at any other club you would have to call him a genius.

He's one of the worst managers in the league, had his team battling relegation two consecutive seasons and can rile the fans up whenever he wants. And yet when you consider all this he seems to be completely bullet-proof, he's probably more safe in his job than managers like Wenger or Mancini.

But he's at Rovers, our club and he is destroying it.

Undiluted imbecile.

His comments are down to his agent and PR company.

The man has proved time and time again to be spineless, morale less and completely incompetent.

He should be spared nothing tonight. Let him reap what he's been sowing all season...

Self-serving opportunist.

On the biggest salary of his life.

Without the dignity to admit he's out if his depth and return to coaching (a ship long since sailed).

Past the point of no return, it will be his last job in English football. He's milking it for all it's worth.

The idea of him being 'in on' a more sinister agenda seems simply too far fetched.

Incompetence and/or apathy at every level.

Self-serving opportunist.

On the biggest salary of his life.

Without the dignity to admit he's out if his depth and return to coaching (a ship long since sailed).

Past the point of no return, it will be his last job in English football. He's milking it for all it's worth.

The idea of him being 'in on' a more sinister agenda seems simply too far fetched.

Incompetence and/or apathy at every level.

That is my feelings too, the man is too moronic to be trusted with anything other than a clod of dry earth and a stick.

Venkeys have found the perfect drooling circus freak to ring the bells while they run out the back with the silver.

Completely believe that he is too wrapped up in his fantasy to even for a second believe that his ineptitude can be the cause of anything negative.

You have to hand it to Steve Kean.

Job for as long as he wants it, earning millions in the process and even when he does eventually leave he will be so rich he will never have to work again.

And while he has been raking in the cash he has persuaded the national media that the impending relegation is not his fault and that the fans are all to blame.

It takes genius to do that.

You have to hand it to Steve Kean.

Job for as long as he wants it, earning millions in the process and even when he does eventually leave he will be so rich he will never have to work again.

And while he has been raking in the cash he has persuaded the national media that the impending relegation is not his fault and that the fans are all to blame.

It takes genius to do that.

No.

It takes a piece of ###### to do that.

deluded self-seeking psychopath.

Let's say psychopathic tendencies...

The answer to the question is both. From what I can see and know is that Kean is amoral. He has an eye for the main chance and is unhindered by any sense of guilt or remorse. He is totally self-delusional which means sheltered naives like Mrs D swallow the BS from him by the bucket load.

A very dangerous man who has single-handedly been allowed to do more damage to Blackburn Rovers than any other single individual in the club's 136 year history.

Archived