BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Venky's to speak with Indian press today

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't imagine that Rovers' situation and Venky's share price have would have much correlation.

I think it does. It has highlighed the ineptitude and poor management of Venky's. They have also tarnished the reputation of Indian companies in the UK. These factors do affect a share price and the future growth of a company.

I am told by someone with strong ties in Pune the following:

Venkys business in India had been stagnating at the time they bought Rovers. They wanted the club as a marketing ploy to enter the UK poultry market cause their business in India has stagnated.

Venkys business in India had been stagnating at the time they bought Rovers. They wanted the club as a marketing ploy to enter the UK poultry market cause their business in India has stagnated.

I think that's very accurate indeed. They even admitted themselves they bought blackburn as a marketing tool. No way they can ever make it in the UK market now. Plan has backfired big time.

In fact, buying Blackburn has not only stopped their uk growth plans it is also starting to impact on their core business in India.

Speechless at the total lack of insight from the reporter - not to mention fuming!

Get over it everyone. I'm sure that report will have earned the publication a nice fat advertising contract from the Slumdogs.

If Rovers were acquired with a view to enhancing Venkys global ambitions (as that seems to have the motivation of the Venkys Witch)it has surely backfired spectacularly. Why would any business enter into a relationship with a company that has performed so hideously badly in its ownership of BRFC and, more importantly, shown the business ethics of a skunk.

peice of xenophobic garbage, we as little old blackburn rovers should be greatful that these great indians have shown an interest in our club, wow, what would we have done without them

Stayed in the premier league for next season maybe.

yep totally, shame we are so ungreatful that we are now in the championship.

Eleven v eleven.... until........that is......

Oh dear our ferked up ENGLISH game!

Hearing Mickey mouse from America has bought a Steve Kean watch!

From what I understand some of the decisions that Bala probably wanted to go through with have been overruled by Mrs D. So it's possible that he fully intended to make some changes but was unable to. However, that's not really good enough and if Kean is now staying then obviously nothing has changed.

Miker, I am looking forwards to your spinning of what could be coming....

Yes their share price has stagnated from over 900 down to 341 yesterday.

And they still have not released their March quarter results.

Ever read the Daily Mail? Whatever the standards, they can always go lower.

Not recently but yes hadn't thought of that and people actually pay out cash to buy it!!!!

Archived