BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Venky's to speak with Indian press today

I love the part where he says 'It's not so easy to put people in and out...'

Tell that to Sam Allardyce, John Williams, Tom Finn, Simon Williams, John Jensen, Ryan Nelsen, Chris Samba, El-Hadji Diouf, Michel Salgado and now Paul Hunt.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did they really say its no ones fault

Yeah, but it isnt one person. Its a collective of asset strippers.

The Collective Noun for a group of asset strippers is 'a set of C___TS'

This story is getting a lot of coverage in India, the Indian Economic times are doing a follow up article on Sunday. Also just organised for an Indian News Company to interview some Rovers fans tomorrow, they are going to do a feature that goes out at Prime Time. They do not like bad publicity in India.

venkatesh.jpg417.gif

I don't think he's deluded. I think he's just the red headed stepbrother made spokesman when Balaji's too busy polishing his Rolls Royce or Mrs. Desai's stuffing a bargain bucket on her sea of pillows.

• Backroom

I think Balaji is the only one with any small piece of passion for the club, however he also has no influence therefore if Desai says "no" he just has to sit there and sulk. And she's certainly saying "no" to running the club in a fit and proper manner.

Venky's are untouchable – despite all the sh!t that's hit the fan in the last few days.

For goodness sake, relegation from the PL with little more than a whimper, a damning letter from the deputy CEO that was leaked and the subsequent sacking of him. Any one of these incidents in isolation would cause havoc at any other football club. But not at BRFC.

Okay, the media over here have finally woken up and smelt the coffee. But Venky's aren't fussed because their brand doesn't have much of a presence over here and therefore cannot be damaged. Venky's are laughing in our faces.

Okay, limited sections of the media in India have taken some kind of notice. But Venky's aren't fussed about this either because the interest isn't strong enough to damage their brand or reputation over there. Again, Venky's are laughing in our faces.

They tell us they're here for the long haul. I bet they are. Sell all of the assets before next season, retain the services of a manager who's been complicit since day one, run the 2012/13 season on a shoestring and then relegate us again. This then leaves an empty shell of a once proud football club and they bugger off back to India with their trouser pockets full of gold.

And what the sickening events of the last 48 hours have brought home to me is that there is nothing that we can do as supporters, and there is nothing that the footballing authorities are prepared to do as custodians of the game.

Venky's have a free reign to do whatever they like without any scrutiny or consequences.

It makes me want to puke.

I cant believe someone here has actually taken hook, line and sinker for that interview. Emotion? Changes for the good?

With past events I don't think anyone has done that. However the fact that he's even feigning it is more than anyone else has done so far. I'm still shell shocked that absolutely no one from the club has come out and said something like... "We'd like to apologise to the fans..."

I think Balaji is the only one with any small piece of passion for the club, however he also has no influence therefore if Desai says "no" he just has to sit there and sulk. And she's certainly saying "no" to running the club in a fit and proper manner.

lol. 40 year-old man being pussywhipped by his big sis.

so they have fallen in love with the club? if the club was a woman, she would take an injunction out on them and pay a hitman to knock them off.

Some changes? the only 'change' they want is some pocket money to pay for their next holiday abroad with good ol' steve and his mrs.

Venkys - the best and only chance of getting back to the Premiership next year is to GET RID OF KEAN and bring in a new manager and back him with money.

The joy and happiness with the removal of Kean will lift the club, players and supporters so much that I genuinely think we'd be up there contending for automatic promotion.

Look at Blackpool, they get massive value from having a good manager and positive vibe around the club. Its not all about "making such we have a squad together" as Mr Steve says. The manager (and the fans and players support of him) makes a massive difference.

DO IT NOW OR YOU WILL GET NOTHING BACK FROM THE CLUB £

Balaji has always appeared to be the most passionate about the club out of the three, wasn't Balaji the one that wanted his son to get involved with the club at some point?

To get back into the Premier League would require huge changes, especially if they wanted to try and get back straight away. All we can do is see what unfolds, but I'm not holding my breath.

Balaji has always appeared to be the most passionate about the club out of the three, wasn't Balaji the one that wanted his son to get involved with the club at some point?

To get back into the Premier League would require huge changes, especially if they wanted to try and get back straight away. All we can do is see what unfolds, but I'm not holding my breath.

lol. This would be the same Balaji who spoke about aiming for a Top 8 PL finish and a cup run after we survived relegation on the last day of the season. I know people are clutching at straws in desperation here but we have to face facts: These people are compulsive liars who have no interest in doing what's best for Blackburn Rovers FC or its populace.

Archived