BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] F.C. Blackburn ? Is it time ?

We've all seen the relative success of F.C. United. Is it time to consider a similar project ?

I feel it really is something that should be looked into. I'm surprised it hasn't been mooted before.

And the best time is now....how much media attention would the registration of a new team garner!

We've all seen the relative success of F.C. United. Is it time to consider a similar project ?

No.

Its time to continue the fight to get the Indian sh#tbags out of our club, and to give kean a reality check. He's the one who

should f-off and do us all a favour.

We Will win this eventually.

Get the scum out of our club.

Not for me. I really can't see how this can possibly go on much longer. How will they get through the summer let alone beyond that? We nearly went into Administration earlier this season according to MG Venkypants and that was only avoided when Chris Samba was sold.

No, they'll pocket a few quid by selling what we have left off, take the £16m parachute payment money, put us into administration then do one. They'll all be loaded and we will be left with a huge amount of debt and our club back.

Hey, but that's football.

I support Blackburn Rovers not FC Blackburn, if anything if they did form would they not be classed as rivals like the dingles, just stick with the team you support as one day all the scum will eventually leave and we can all go to ewood park will smiles on our face again.

People seem to get all unnecessarily orthodox and devout regarding the idea of a FC United type formation.

Providing an 'FC ROVERS' (or whatever) was developed purely as a protestation against Venky's 'ownership' etc. etc. I would personally support it. BRFC is dying a death, its soul has been stripped. I'd still be a Blackburn Rovers fan, but I wouldn't be entirely against the idea. Too many fans are quick to assume such a proposition is like the Antichrist, but I suppose chanting 'Kean Out' could be considered against the Club and therefore sacrilegious.

Get a grip you people, we need to unite against the Venky's more than ever, no matter what form these demonstrations take!

Personally would never support fc blackburn.

Will support blackburn rovers as long as they exist.

And i hate venkys and kean with a passion

The Blackburn Olympic supporters used to say that I believe. :rolleyes:

FC Lancashire has a nice ring to it! Much more feasible too! :tu:

im in for it.ive nowhere to go now on match days next season now my club has been stolen.for the moment blackburn rovers as we know them is dead. so where do i get my "REAL BLACKBURN ROVERS FC" scarf from :brfcsmilie:

Think it could be a good focus the for protests.

I'd be in favor if there was an offical membership with an accountable (elected) leadership that can carry the fight to venkys. The work that Glen has done is great but it would carry much more weight with a few thousand members behind them.

I'd also suggest a clause that "the club will fold when Blackburn Rovers is in true fit and proper ownership" would clarify the purpose of the exersise.

wouldnt it be cheeper, easier and make more sense to just follow another local club that needs more followers, chorley etc..., or even accy stanley.

This :tu:

And when the illegitimates p*ss off, return to Ewood.

I don't think true Rovers supporters would have the heart to suddenly switch allegiences to a new entity out of spite. And where does that leave the town when the illegitimates do leave (eventually?). A small town with two clubs with a split fan base, probably neither of them independently viable.

Not for me. I really can't see how this can possibly go on much longer. How will they get through the summer let alone beyond that? We nearly went into Administration earlier this season according to MG Venkypants and that was only avoided when Chris Samba was sold.

No, they'll pocket a few quid by selling what we have left off, take the £16m parachute payment money, put us into administration then do one. They'll all be loaded and we will be left with a huge amount of debt and our club back.

That's exactly how I see it - they'll sell all of our assets, take the parachute money, put us into administration and walk away.

The problem is the only way for us to get out of that is to find a sugar daddy. There isn't a feasible business plan (with the Rovers model) for us to succeed. It could very well be the end of our club - or at least the end of Rovers.

Bit off topic, but I fear you're 100% right in your assessment of the situation....

No. The old saying, where there is life, there is hope. The club is still living. Maybe in agony, but alive. It may take awhile, but the club will bounce back.

Archived