BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] only 5% of ex season ticket holders renew

Are there any other clubs in the 4 divisions where you can't currently buy a season ticket for next year?

Its a complete shambles!

My only hope is that they are trying to sell the club and don't want to committ to prices.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's unbelievable that you are no longer able to buy a season ticket. I started to have a go at the woman on the phone and had to restrain myself.

How they can justify putting the prices up is beyond me!! They shouold be bloody grateful that anyone wants to buy one.

It's unbelievable that you are no longer able to buy a season ticket. I started to have a go at the woman on the phone and had to restrain myself.

How they can justify putting the prices up is beyond me!! They shouold be bloody grateful that anyone wants to buy one.

I would guess that ST's fell under the remit of Paul Hunt. There is probably no-one at the club who wants to see this through.

Complain to the club? Wasting your time,there's no one left to complain to bar Kean and a few of his stooges

How true.

Bet there's not one employee of any seniority willing to speak publically about anything.

So frustrating. If they sacked Kean tomorrow there would be an instant feelgood factor back and a surge of renewals.

What happened to the surveys they carried out about why people hadn't renewed? Surely Kean can't have intercepted that message getting back to Venkys!

So frustrating. If they sacked Kean tomorrow there would be an instant feelgood factor back and a surge of renewals.

Again,no decision they make appears to make sense.The way to remedy most of the problem(s)is simple...or so you would have thought.

Total lack of leadership from the top that only strengthens the growing opinion that major decision making from on high IS out of the hands of the Rao patsies!

I still cannot believe the so-called interview given by Venkatesh last week,humiliating...A CLUB IN TOTAL LIMBO.

P.S.

Blackpool have sold some 8,000 ST to date.

• Backroom

I still cannot believe the so-called interview given by Venkatesh last week,humiliating...A CLUB IN TOTAL LIMBO.

It was horrific. Just when I thought our owners couldn't look any more stupid they prove me wrong.

• Moderation Lead

I was talking to my mate at the weekend, and we were remarking on who the most senior person at the club was.

I settled on the manager of the club shop.....

Archived