BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] only 5% of ex season ticket holders renew

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Andy Cryer reporting that about 5000 season tickets have been bought so far.

I just can't understand how anyone would want to see kean again

They're the ones that go on 5Live, Talk Sport and Sky Sports and say that it's the Rovers fans who are to blame.

They're the ones that go on 5Live, Talk Sport and Sky Sports and say that it's the Rovers fans who are to blame.

I have renewed and not one of the so called people who blame others. I dont see anything else to do on a Saturday and I have been spoilt in the time I have watched Rovers so happy to watch us when we are sh!t regardless of what people like you think.

Simple as

I have renewed and not one of the so called people who blame others. I dont see anything else to do on a Saturday and I have been spoilt in the time I have watched Rovers so happy to watch us when we are sh!t regardless of what people like you think.

Simple as

But your post misses the point. It's not the championship, the rubbish football that is driving people out - it's the total disregard for fans and the persistent lies told especially by the so called manager, that is making people feel there is just no point any more. These are not plastic fans but real people who have seen the bad days and the good days but know that this is the worst yet. to simply go to Ewood just because you can't think what else to do in the current circumstances is in my opinion and in that of many others, the wrong thing to do. we don't hate you or condemn you for doing it, but we just don't see how you can.

I would like to see in black n white , where we have sold 5,000 season tickets !!!!

Cos , I do not believe it !!!

I am with you on this one !

A 3 can easily, and conveniently, be mistaken for a 5 !

But your post misses the point. It's not the championship, the rubbish football that is driving people out - it's the total disregard for fans and the persistent lies told especially by the so called manager, that is making people feel there is just no point any more. These are not plastic fans but real people who have seen the bad days and the good days but know that this is the worst yet. to simply go to Ewood just because you can't think what else to do in the current circumstances is in my opinion and in that of many others, the wrong thing to do. we don't hate you or condemn you for doing it, but we just don't see how you can.

+1 gumboots.

Bored on a Saturday afternoon ? Go and watch Chorley FC or Accy Stanley. Thats the only message these cretins who own and manage our club can will be able to understand.

Anyone looked on the official site season ticket page.Are they free - NO PRICES

Won't sell many tickets if they are not on sale that's for sure.

Sounds like they really had no plan to cope with relegation, such was Kean's confidence, nay, guarantee. Makes you wonder if Kean has veto.

An imaginary conversation:

Hunt: "Mrs D. We need to agree some Championship versions of prices - just in case. Here are Karen's figures".

Mrs D: "Steve, what do you think of these prices. I don't understand why we need two types of pricing".

Kean: "We won't be relegated. You are wasting your time worrying about that. Run with the Early Bird ones. And get ready with the PL ones for next year".

Mrs D: "Ok boss"

Embarrassing shambles.

Time for some tough love as far as Rovers are concerned for me. If it is confirmed that the turd is staying I will never watch Rovers again whilst he is stood in the technical area representing my club. I was considering doing away games only but the thought of having to see him has put me off that idea. What he (and the Indian people) has done to this club is reprehensible and for the duration of his tenure Rovers, for me will cease to exist. My Rovers pictures will be taken down from the walls and any other memorabilia will be packed away and put in the loft. I thought that when the season of torture ended there might be some respite but this week has been even crazier.

I said at the time of the Agnew/Hunt Radio Lancs appearence that relegation didn't seem to be on their radar at all.

Talking about 'great ST deals for Premier League football' and then the packs arrived with '15 and 19 game tickets' and again no mention of what would happen if the R word occurred.

Crazy.

Talking about 'great ST deals for Premier League football' and then the packs arrived with '15 and 19 game tickets' and again no mention of what would happen if the R word occurred.

Crazy.

The season ticket 2012/13 FAQ on the official site still waffles on about the 16 and 19 game deals

+1 gumboots.

Bored on a Saturday afternoon ? Go and watch Chorley FC or Accy Stanley. Thats the only message these cretins who own and manage our club can will be able to understand.

Cannot stand Stanley. Rovers or no-one for me. I don't and will not jump ship. Let's see how the stay away fans are if we start off on fire

I believe it Waggy.

I don't - it's actually more.

And I'm a bit lost with this thread now. Have I got it right - no-one wants to renew but everyone is annoyed that tickets aren't on sale?

I understand they should be back on sale in early June. No doubt if you're desperate and plead with the club they will take your money now.

And I'm a bit lost with this thread now. Have I got it right - no-one wants to renew but everyone is annoyed that tickets aren't on sale?

I understand they should be back on sale in early June. No doubt if you're desperate and plead with the club they will take your money now.

The polls on here, - given that a decent number vote - are usually a good guide O2G's. So yes, I can believe it's up around the 6/7000 mark. I would have been amazed if it had been less. Problem is, how much higher will the sales rise?

The polls on here, - given that a decent number vote - are usually a good guide O2G's. So yes, I can believe it's up around the 6/7000 mark. I would have been amazed if it had been less. Problem is, how much higher will the sales rise?

And that's a bit on the top side Den - so you should all be able to work out the true figure now.

And you're right - we may well get very few more sales unless things change. Which is why moaning about the fact that they're not on sale seems pretty bizarre. Surely we have enough to moan about anyway?

Have you EVER known Rovers, or heard of ANY professional football club that is not able to tell you how much your season ticket will be, should you wish to buy one? Its 11 days since relegation was confirmed, but still nothing. Not that I am surprised, as there is nobody at Ewood to sort it out and I would guess the Indian based board members probably don't even know what a season ticket is.

Another clear indication that the fans are irrelevant now.

Archived