BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] only 5% of ex season ticket holders renew

If, as rumours suggest and would be likely considering what has happened under these lot, we have Kean as a manager and Agnew as CEO, how many are willing to support this regime by buying season tickets?

How many more be sold now? 2?

I'd expect there to be more attempts to cancel season tickets than to buy a new one...

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only way for the supporters to hit back is to vote with their feet and wallets - no more merchandise, no more season tickets, cancel renewed season tickets whereever possible.

It might be painful in the short term but, IMO, it's the only way these idiots who run our club will painfully learn.

The time for whingeing on MB's etc has now gone.

Divide by 3.

Phillip I hope you are correct, I cannot imagine any other kind of message getting through to these scumbags. Just the thought of Agnew on the board and Kean retained in whatever capacity is pure spite on these morons behalf, and why anybody would allow them to keep pi$$ing all over us yet still pour cash into their pockets is beyond me. I understand the devotion and the need to be seen supporting the team, but there comes a time when enough is enough and we need to tell them to fekk off.

Divide by 3.

Well the figure was given to me by a colleague who has renewed - one of the few of my acquaintance who has - when i asked her whether she was asking for her money back if Kean was still at the club. I think she said it to justify her renewal in a way - you know, I can't be that daft if 9000 others have done the same.

Just been interviewed by the LT- they have a big piece on this in the morning.

Philipl - are you saying that you have been interviewed and will the LT give a reliable number on renewals ?

Not sure if this has already been linked;

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-18115990

Relegated Blackburn Rovers have the most disgruntled fans - many of whom have staged protests in the past season against Indian owners Venky's and manager Steve Kean - with more than half of ticket holders (56%) saying they will not renew.

Well the figure was given to me by a colleague who has renewed - one of the few of my acquaintance who has - when i asked her whether she was asking for her money back if Kean was still at the club. I think she said it to justify her renewal in a way - you know, I can't be that daft if 9000 others have done the same.

'someone told me' ... :tu:

no one knows, rather like no one knows whether that ball bag of a manager is still in the job. Might be an idea if you keep your garden fence tittle-tattle to yourself.

Just rung up and asked about a refund on my ST and was told to write in and it would then be at the ticket office manager's discretion.

From the discussion i had i got the feeling that i am not the only one!!

'someone told me' ... :tu:

no one knows, rather like no one knows whether that ball bag of a manager is still in the job. Might be an idea if you keep your garden fence tittle-tattle to yourself.

bit harsh?

Bit of advice cancel all your direct debits to the club, change your account or the name i.e

Mr Steve Smith

to Mr Steve Scott Smith.

Actively encouraging people to do something like that isn't exactly a good thing to do. I work in a Collections department for a major high street bank and once you have signed that agreement, you are legally bound by it's terms and conditions. Best course of action if you want to cancel your season ticket. Write to the club AND the finance company in question and allow them to process the said cancellation. This will cover your back legally and will of course cancel the direct debit on your bank account. Unless you want a debt on your credit file, I actively encourage people NOT to simply cancel their direct debit. Even if a payment hasn't been taken. You have signed to say you authorise for the money to be debited and you agree to the terms and conditions of taking the credit agreement out. Changing your name on the account doesn't change that. The credit company have your signature and your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions, you break those, they'll be on you like a ton of bricks and you will incur extra interest charges as a result and what may seem a small amount of money to begin with, could turn into thousands if simply left.

bit harsh?

I thought so too. People were speculating - I passed on the speculation I had heard. For the record i told her she was daft. I also told her that I certainly wouldn't be renewing mine and she was the only one I knew who had. However, compared to much of the rubbish on here, merely reporting a conversation i had with a fellow fan and getting told off for it does indeed seem a bit harsh :D

just an a text fromm zebra finance reminding me not to forget to fill in my DD form's

well a) i havent had them yet , and b)what i would happen if i filled them in and then cancelled my DD ? am i liable to pay for the whole cost?

just an a text fromm zebra finance reminding me not to forget to fill in my DD form's

well a) i havent had them yet , and b)what i would happen if i filled them in and then cancelled my DD ? am i liable to pay for the whole cost?

Without reading Zebra's Terms and Conditions, I can't be 100% certain as different companies have different terms in respect of non payment of a direct debit. Some levy a charge on top of your normal instalment, some demand full payment after one payment missed. Some after three, depending on the term of the agreement. Check the terms and conditions or get a copy of them from Rovers store / website. Word of advice; DON'T just cancel. Simply cancelling will leave you with more problems than you think. Cancel the correct way to save a legal wrangling with Zebra.

Archived