BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Before we all get excited...

This time next week we will either be:

Happy. Happy that finally our dreams of ridding ourselves of the disease that is Steve Kean has finally entered into the realms of reality. Of course we will be back to debating who the best replacement would be and worrying that Venkys are going to screw it up because if we are honest, what haven't they managed to screw up so far?

OR

ANGRY. Once again Kean has showed himself to be entirely untouchable. We are now of the opinion that if Kean pulled a child out of the Blackburn End and executed him on the pitch it still wouldn't cost him his job. The club have issued a three line press release defending Kean. Steve has found a way to blame the fans and that his comments were taken out of context. The fight with Big Sam is settled out of court even though the following points are true:

1. He has a terrible record.

2. There has just been a 5,000 strong petition against him.

3. He has been banned from driving

4. He has been accused of slander

Venkys still stick by him saying that they could not think of a better manager for the Champions League Championship Divisional League.

They have crushed my spirit to the point whereby I believe they are going to choose the entirely illogical latter option. If they do that, then there is clearly something fishy going on and it needs real investigation. I don't know how much I can take.

What option do you think that they will choose?

Based on everything we have seen since the takeover, there is absolutely nothing to suggest that Kean will be removed from his position. It would go completely against the grain.

Sadly, I think your second scenario is going to be rather close to reality.

I envisage we will be ANGRY this time next week.

It's dragged on now for so long, i've wanted the joker out for over 12 months and I just don't see an end in sight sadly. :(

Think the following is the most likely:

- The clueless ones stick with Kean as manager

- Paul Agnew releases a small press statement on the Rovers site, defending the "positive footiball manager" Steve Kean

- Sam Allardyce does not settle the case out of court, and proceeds to win the court case

- No longer bound by the confidentiality agreement, Sam Allardyce exposes Steve Kean for the horrible little liar he is, backing up his allegations with watertight proof

unsure of what will happen next, but hopefully:

- Steve Kean tries to shift the blame towards Venky's, thereby taking Venky's with him when he falls

- Seneca Partners purchases Blackburn Rovers

If after all this he still doesn't get sacked then I plead with anyone who has renewed their season tickets to send them back. I know it's the team on the pitch you support but our only protest left is with our feet.

I agree with you El Tombro. There is just something that says the man is untouchable, I'm not itk it's just the gut feeling I've had for a while now. I'm going to still enjoy the moment because I want to watch him squirm and better still watch him be publicly shamed .

I am now very pessimistic that Kean will be leaving Blackburn Rovers.

If they just change his job title, do not be fooled. He will still be in charge.

If they did that and brought in another manager under him....How could they possibly bring in a person that is lower than Kean in the football food chain?

If after all this he still doesn't get sacked then I plead with anyone who has renewed their season tickets to send them back. I know it's the team on the pitch you support but our only protest left is with our feet.

My three will be sent back if he's not potted before the first game of the season.

If they did that and brought in another manager under him....How could they possibly bring in a person that is lower than Kean in the football food chain?

From a chain of command easily. They ran a Deputy CEO with no CEO for ten months.

So Director of Football and Deputy Head Coach....

Practically, they would struggle to have anyone come in under that arrangement that was any good.

Don't kid yourself. ;)

I'm not. I'm fairly confident he will still be here, maybe even 'promoted upstairs', but it's nice to enjoy the thought of him squirming in that first class airline seat we've all paid for.

Bit of luck and he'll get ###### on all the free booze and cause a scene so the pilot is forced to put down somewhere unpleasant, just to kick him off.

Well , what an interesting day , not sure how Kean can wriggle out of this ...

If Sam sues , he has him bang too rights ..Maybe an out of court settlement but who would pay up, the club or Kean ?

Also , if the Venkys do not sack him , just how many fans of Blackburn Rovers will turn up for the first home game ?

If Sam carried through his legal action against both Kean and Rovers, undoubtedly it will be a factor in the consideration of any would be purchaser.

Once the cupboard door is fully open, and it's steadily creaking, don't be surprised if several skeletons fall out.

We aren't sure what, if any, bile will spew out but, if it does, we may well find ourselves playing in the Conference Premier in the not too distant future.

If Sam carried through his legal action against both Kean and Rovers, undoubtedly it will be a factor in the consideration of any would be purchaser.

Once the cupboard door is fully open, and it's steadily creaking, don't be surprised to see several skeletons fall out.

We aren't sure what, if any, bile will spew out but, if it does, we may well find ourselves playing in the Conference Premier in the not too distant future.

Very true , the one thing that I do not like about this business is the good name of Blackburn Rovers could well have its image tarnished for a long long time..

Equally though Blackburn Rovers have got to rid themselves of these people , if not oblivion is certainly a distinct possibility !

I can't see that **NT of a woman bringing the slimey one all the way to India and then sacking him... it's just not going to happen.

A scenario is that, when kean gets back he'll still be in charge and we'll just have to have a few weeks to get over that and then onward with the demonstrations. As has been said, it does seem we have to keep up a visible protest against all things kean but also, go for Venky's. I did read that they are doing a PR thing in the summer here?

I can't see that **NT of a woman bringing the slimey one all the way to India and then sacking him... it's just not going to happen.

A scenario is that, when kean gets back he'll still be in charge and we'll just have to have a few weeks to get over that and then onward with the demonstrations. As has been said, it does seem we have to keep up a visible protest against all things kean but also, go for Venky's. I did read that they are doing a PR thing in the summer here?

Another scenario is that he will be interviewed and asked to account for his actions and then sacked without compensation - providing he's nothing 'on them'. That would be the correct legal process.

If he survives this he will be here as long as Venky's are, I can certainly see his position changing soon away from the public eye but as long as he is at the club in any way shape or form nothing will change.

Venky's are the ones who must leave for the club to improve.....Who in their right mind would come and work for these idiots?

They have proven they cant take critiscm, they have no business sense, they dont want the club to prosper, they are too proud to make tough decisions and they have no balls, they cant even sack people face to face.... true cowards.

If Kean goes imo nothing will change.

I just don't believe he will leave, nothing today has changed my mind. However it's been an incredible day and will hurt Kean badly (but not as badly as I'd hurt him given half the chance..)

If he survives this he will be here as long as Venky's are, I can certainly see his position changing soon away from the public eye but as long as he is at the club in any way shape or form nothing will change.

Venky's are the ones who must leave for the club to improve.....Who in their right mind would come and work for these idiots?

They have proven they cant take critiscm, they have no business sense, they dont want the club to prosper, they are too proud to make tough decisions and they have no balls, they cant even sack people face to face.... true cowards.

If Kean goes imo nothing will change.

The problem is that the fundamentals would need to change for Kean to stay on - the Rao family have shown they neither care or understand how to run a football club properly - aside from that, who is really pulling the strings if nothing changes?

Archived