BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Prediction

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SACK.

Their core business is losing profit and value at a rapid rate of knots.

They HAVE to stop the rot somewhere otherwise they'll have nothing left.

These are the harsh realities - sentiment will go out of the window.

What I think will happen.....

First off - we will probably hear nothing about it today.

Then Kean will get a new deal, as head of academies for both India and here.....DO NOT believe they will sack him face to face as thats not the way they usually do it....They have a guy who does the firing.

A new manager will be appointed, who is without a club

Finally we will get a new chief at Ewood...possibly Karen Silk or the guy that left Hull and turned us down once.

I hate and fear to say it, but, "business as usual"

Desai backs Kean, he keeps his job, issues in the press a write off for some excuse like he'd had a few to drink (as if that makes it excusable)

Cue eruption of rage on the message board, myself included, and another season for disinterest in football.

What I think will happen.....

First off - we will probably hear nothing about it today.

Then Kean will get a new deal, as head of academies for both India and here.....DO NOT believe they will sack him face to face as thats not the way they usually do it....They have a guy who does the firing.

A new manager will be appointed, who is without a club

Finally we will get a new chief at Ewood...possibly Karen Silk or the guy that left Hull and turned us down once.

I hope you are wrong.

Which parents in their right mind would allow a son to join a set-up headed by Kean whose reputation and credibility is surely in tatters.

How many 'future stars' would that cost us ?

I hope you are wrong.

Which parents in their right mind would allow a son to join a set-up headed by Kean whose reputation and credibility is surely in tatters.

Me too.

HOWEVER do you believe his reputation with young kids would be shattered?? He has given many of them a chance....Wrongly or rightly! He has also always been respected AS A COACH.

Archived