BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer Transfer Window

neophox

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Handy player Cox.. gives it all, good touch, decent in the air, neat and tidy...be a very good option given the fact with had modeste at the club last season!! No world beater but a solid championship player at a nice age too...bring it on

Handy player Cox.. gives it all, good touch, decent in the air, neat and tidy...be a very good option given the fact with had modeste at the club last season!! No world beater but a solid championship player at a nice age too...bring it on

Bring it on??? Yes I just can't contain my excitement. :(

Bring it on??? Yes I just can't contain my excitement. :(

Oh well if your not excited then whats the point... Love how you ignored the rest of my post where i stressed hes no world beater...

We go for Aguero or Messi? be realistic my friend...

But some of you would moan with no signings even with this manager. I'm with you on the management thing but we have signed some good players for this level. Cox would be another solid player.

while I think that the management needs to be changed and quickly, to be fair we have vsigned some good players

We have signed some average players or players at the end of their life span who yes (Murphy) can do a job but are no where near the equivalent value of players like Hoillett, Nzonzi etc who WILL be leaving. Dress it up how you like we have not yet signed anybody who will guarantee us promotion. We are still far too weak for that. Ambition for promotion (NO) right noises (well noises)...

We have signed some average players or players at the end of their life span who yes (Murphy) can do a job but are no where near the equivalent value of players like Hoillett, Nzonzi etc who WILL be leaving. Dress it up how you like we have not yet signed anybody who will guarantee us promotion. We are still far too weak for that. Ambition for promotion (NO) right noises (well noises)...

"Well noises?"

How do they sound?

Lovenkrands is very good, but I would say Best is as good and is much younger. I agree on Ambrose, for £250,000 he should of been a must.

Best I'm not so bothered about, he maybe okay for us. It's players like Nunes, Gomes and Silva that I just don't get, I can only see then struggling in this league and under the pressure that will be there from the off from the Rovers faithful.

Signings to date are ok for where we are but let's not kid our selves. We aren't signing players that are of the quality that left or are leaving (Samba, Hoilett, Yakubu, Emerton, Nelsen, Nzonzi etc).

Murphy and Best are decent.

Nunes is another complete unknown and probably won't feature

Gomes - could be the new Hughes...or a Robbie Fowler

Silva probably won't sign

Simon could be a big player in this league IF the bald one picks him.

We still need another CB, LB and ball winning mid as well as a replacement for Hoilett (none of which seem to be on the agenda)

There are alot of championship teams that have teams as strong as ours (don't get me started on the manager) and that have more spending power.

Play offs look like the best the current squad could manage, though should be too good to go down again - even with Keanochio.

Archived