BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer Transfer Window

neophox

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3 lads from portugal stayed at my place of work last night. one from porto, one from albufeira but forget where other is from. their names are (i think) RUI, FERNANDEZ AND RAYA.they are havign breaky with the rest of the players this morning and will more than likely make their rovers debuts today.

In the letter of the law, unless he hands it in, he is.

No actually....

But what action is required often depends on what's found, says John Spencer, professor of law at the University of Cambridge.

"If you pick up a £1 coin, you can keep it unless you saw someone drop it, as you would not be able to find the owner by taking reasonable steps. o.gif

"But if you found four or five £20 notes in a gutter - as I once did - you probably will find the owner as they are likely to contact the police, as they did in my case."

http://news.bbc.co.u...ine/8129534.stm

No actually....

But what action is required often depends on what's found, says John Spencer, professor of law at the University of Cambridge.

"If you pick up a £1 coin, you can keep it unless you saw someone drop it, as you would not be able to find the owner by taking reasonable steps. o.gif

"But if you found four or five £20 notes in a gutter - as I once did - you probably will find the owner as they are likely to contact the police, as they did in my case."

http://news.bbc.co.u...ine/8129534.stm

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! Nice one. Best comeback ever.

In any case, for everyone who is wondering what happened to Simon Vukcevic and why he stopped playing or showing up for Blackburn Rovers for a long time - it seems that he has nasal surgery. That's why he was wearing that mask during the last game I saw him play (was it against Sunderland last year?).

Pardon my ignorance, but if he wore a mask when he played for us, that would mean he'd had the surgery and they deemed it safe for him to play? Why did he never play after that is the question really.

And he played International football too!!

Pardon my ignorance, but if he wore a mask when he played for us, that would mean he'd had the surgery and they deemed it safe for him to play? Why did he never play after that is the question really.

And he played International football too!!

Cryer said yesterday that he had had an operation over the summer and was 2 weeks away from being available. I assume this means he had a second operation after the internationals.

Amazing how little is happening. Silva seems to be over. We still need a new face alongside Murphy. Lowe isn´t good enough but the clown seems to rate him. Petrovic propably isn´t any better player than last season. Dunn and Murphy both there would be a suicide defensifely. Same goes if MGP partners Murphy and he really isn´t even CM. I don´t think Nzonzi will ever wear Rovers shirt again but getting rid of him is a task.

Nice that Vukcevic will return soon!

Its very quiet on the transfer front but I think there could happen things once Hoilett is at QPR.

if it goes to a tribunal to fix a fee on hoilet id imagine it would take weeks not days until the fee is received by rovers, does anybody know how long it took for the sturidge deal to be finalised?

Archived