BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer Transfer Window

neophox

Of course they do.

It is completely moronic to believe that they have invested a large sum of money into something and have absolutely no interest in how it performs. Relegation seems to have served as the necessary wake-up call and it is a tragic shame that it came when such a significant amount of damage had already been done, but to think that they simply have no interest in our performance when they have turned down opportunities to sell the club makes no sense.

They were unprepared for the job, ill-advised and made some terrible mistakes, but I am sure that they want us back in the Premier League. They may not have the same level of emotional investment that someone like Jack Walker would have, but they will certainly want us to succeed. We now have to wait and see if they will back that up by opening their wallets.

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course they do.

It is completely moronic to believe that they have invested a large sum of money into something and have absolutely no interest in how it performs. Relegation seems to have served as the necessary wake-up call and it is a tragic shame that it came when such a significant amount of damage had already been done, but to think that they simply have no interest in our performance when they have turned down opportunities to sell the club makes no sense.

They were unprepared for the job, ill-advised and made some terrible mistakes, but I am sure that they want us back in the Premier League. They may not have the same level of emotional investment that someone like Jack Walker would have, but they will certainly want us to succeed. We now have to wait and see if they will back that up by opening their wallets.

I still believe that with the owners you have to apply Hanlon's Razor; Never attribute to malice what can equally be explained by stupidity.

Mind you I've been roundly slated for suggesting this in the past, and it doesn't change the fact that I want new owners...

FOOTBALL

Sky Sports are reporting that Bristol City are leading the race to sign former Queens Park Rangers midfielder Akos Buzsaky. The 30-year-old is available on a free transfer after turning down a new contract at Loftus Road

We should be all over that deal!!

We should be all over that deal!!

Good player Ricky , but for me that type of player isnt a priority any more , box-to-box midfielder , c/b , l/b if/when Olsson goes , then possibly a r/mid for me

So... Sporting officials have been "telling the truth" about Silva for the last week... shock, horror. Sounds alot like the Witsel saga last year.

Junior's gone to QPR so that's circa £4million comp. Add the £1million for Yakubu (we'll just completely ignore the £8-£10 million for Samba) minus around £3million on Best & Nunez...venkys still to invest a penny.

Anybody spot a recurring pattern?

Good player Ricky , but for me that type of player isnt a priority any more , box-to-box midfielder , c/b , l/b if/when Olsson goes , then possibly a r/mid for me

We should be looking at Commons a central midfielder from Celtic, top player for Derby in Championship and scored loads of goals too, fallen out with Lennon I understand!

Edinho Junior, in this morning's LET. An 18 year old striker who has come through the youth ranks of Olahense in the Portuguese First Division.

Oh and it's a trial again.

Shebby Singh was raving about him on Wednesday, I think this is the lad he was talking about.

Nah leave Santa Cruz where he is, was a massive fan 1st time round, he was hungry and had a point to prove, great service with bentley and peddy...2nd time round looked sluggish and uninterested...take bentley though...

We need a centre half at least, and a realistic one...Darren o dea is a free agent, not the best but could be decent in the championship

Archived