BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Titus Bramble...(Not really but actually far worse)

Rovers_Dan

And Chris Smalling, And Michael Kightly and Jason Roberts - There have been a few but still doesnt fill you with confidence even though I am extremely happy with Murphy, Best and Silva sounds very decent to be fair... Good pedigree!! We will finish in the top 8 surely....!!!!!!!

Not many 26 year olds though

i posted ages ago that its almost guarenteed regardless of talent that an indian would be in the starting 11 once we got relegated and the media had no reason to give 2 s***s about us,

so there is now likely a malaysian it won't be long, sign murphy bring the talent level up and the sign crap to bring balance back to venky rovers.

Actually, I think he plays in a local league at the 12th tier.. Sick, I know!

It now begins to look like good forward planning by Shabby & Co. The lot in charge at Ewood will get Rovers down into the 12th tier of English football soon enough and playing in farmers field so Titus feels at home. Meanwhile he'll probably be the Indian Malay team mascot.

If it was any club other than Rovers this would be hilarious.

Not living in the area I never knew the history of Brockhall and that the area housed a Mental Institution but to compare past patients with the present owners/management of Rovers would be a gross insult to the patients.

If they want Indian and Malaysian players why don't they grab a dozen likely youngsters 8-9 years old and start training them up? Within a decade or so they might have 1-2 professional footballers who would be a credit to their country. Why try to force the issue with players who aren't good enough?

If they want Indian and Malaysian players why don't they grab a dozen likely youngsters 8-9 years old and start training them up? Within a decade or so they might have 1-2 professional footballers who would be a credit to their country. Why try to force the issue with players who aren't good enough?

Absolutely agree Steve. They could even document their progress year on year. Build some kind of emotional link between the everyday man in the street in their homeland. Could be through television or just the written word. Seems a better way to drum up some sort of following in other areas of the world. If they are expected to follow a club simply because a fellow countryman is on the books, then at least let that player stand a chance of actually playing and not embarrassing himself. Plucking some obscure player from lower league french football isn't the way to go about it.

If they want Indian and Malaysian players why don't they sell up and buy an Indian club?

This is just bum....nothing to care about. He would never play for Rovers anyway.

Thats not the point. Thats like saying if i pay for sex with a whore it doesn't matter cos i'll never marry her.

Take a chance on a young talent from India, Malaysia or wherever, but giving a trial to a twenty six year old is crazy. Its not going to work out well.

It now begins to look like good forward planning by Shabby & Co. The lot in charge at Ewood will get Rovers down into the 12th tier of English football soon enough and playing in farmers field so Titus feels at home. Meanwhile he'll probably be the Indian Malay team mascot.

If it was any club other than Rovers this would be hilarious.

Not living in the area I never knew the history of Brockhall and that the area housed a Mental Institution but to compare past patients with the present owners/management of Rovers would be a gross insult to the patients.

Superb!

Did anyone go to Kendal today to see the reserves? Titus was sub. Did he play and was he any good?

Also there were a couple of trialists, a French left back called Galpin and a centre half released from Preston, Daniel Devine.

Nicolas Gilpin,i didn't go unfortunately i've just moved to staffordshire.

Nicolas Gilpin recently released from Amiens in France. Maybe Eddie can shed some light?

Daniel Devine - made quite few apps last year at Preston, some of them were shocked he was released. Could be a bit of a talent....

Archived