BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] BRFC Action Group Open Floor Meeting with Shebby Singh

Well having read the Telegraph website , for the 1st time in my 43 yrs of attending (non attendance til Kean goes) Ewood Park,

I hope we lose the first 3 or 4 games of the season , until this parasite Kean is removed Blackburn Rovers cannot move forward ....

The worry is , he will not be sacked because of non footballing reasons , but I would not be surprised if we started the season badly ...

Until, someone digs up the truth to who the real owners of BRFC are , Kean is untouchable ! This is just my opinion and I suspect many others.

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well having read the Telegraph website , for the 1st time in my 43 yrs of attending (non attendance til Kean goes) Ewood Park,

I hope we lose the first 3 or 4 games of the season , until this parasite Kean is removed Blackburn Rovers cannot move forward ....

The worry is , he will not be sacked because of non footballing reasons , but I would not be surprised if we started the season badly ...

Until, someone digs up the truth to who the real owners of BRFC are , Kean is untouchable ! This is just my opinion and I suspect many others.

+100

• Moderation Lead

Yep, mine too.

We all loathe Kean but let's keep the wider picture in perspective.

Venky's are utterly contemptible and any respect that I could have had for Singh has disappeared with those comments about Pedersen. How far Blackburn Rovers have fallen.

The only way for us to get the club back is for them to leave. Not trying to be unduly pessimistic but that is what it comes down to for me.

I find it bemusing why those that are slating Shebby today are those who weren't at the event and are commenting on second hand information...

I went and witnessed somebody who looks to believe he weilds the power he claims. There were cringeworthy moments where I shook my head in disbelief at the answer - the MGP stuff for instance was not neccessary - but I believe this is his personality. He is not the articulate John Williams we were used to, yes I think some of what was said was to appease the fans but reading between the lines (it was pretty obvious and most with half a brain would have seen it) he wants Kean out as much as the rest of us. He's been given a remit to start the season with the manager in charge and in my opinion is waiting for the chance to get rid.

It was infuriating listening to the same roundabout questions being asked about the manager when we could have had insight into so much more. Not once was he questioned on why so many Portuguese players were brought in for example.

All in all I enjoyed the event, time will tell if he is the man in charge though...

Oh and he was very coy on Jordan Rhodes - he was intimating that it is still live and it looks as though we are being given the come on by the player. I'm not sure if it will happen but it doesn't look dead.

I find it bemusing why those that are slating Shebby today are those who weren't at the event and are commenting on second hand information...

I went and witnessed somebody who looks to believe he weilds the power he claims. There were cringeworthy moments where I shook my head in disbelief at the answer - the MGP stuff for instance was not neccessary - but I believe this is his personality. He is not the articulate John Williams we were used to, yes I think some of what was said was to appease the fans but reading between the lines (it was pretty obvious and most with half a brain would have seen it) he wants Kean out as much as the rest of us. He's been given a remit to start the season with the manager in charge and in my opinion is waiting for the chance to get rid.

It was infuriating listening to the same roundabout questions being asked about the manager when we could have had insight into so much more. Not once was he questioned on why so many Portuguese players were brought in for example.

All in all I enjoyed the event, time will tell if he is the man in charge though...

Oh and he was very coy on Jordan Rhodes - he was intimating that it is still live and it looks as though we are being given the come on by the player. I'm not sure if it will happen but it doesn't look dead.

All you had to do was hold your hand up and Gary would have given you the microphone

All you had to do was hold your hand up and Gary would have given you the microphone

I had already asked a question re Myles Anderson and thought it fair not to hog the mic... I tried later on but we ran out of time.

I'm trying to take some positives from the meeting, but I'm struggling.

Singh is definitely a character.

To talk of a player as he did Pederson was totally unprofessional. His assertion that Ped's is basically crap & past it, whilst then signing the likes of Gomes, must be scrutinised.

Do I believe he will sack Kean? No

I have a feeling that this was a great attempt to put himself in the spotlight( he enjoys it ) to deflect anger from Kean & Venkys.

In parts in was utterley cringeworthy when referring to Kean .If Kean had any self respect whatsoever, and this was not a smokescreen - he would go.

I may be labeled a miserable sceptic but we have been served bulls#!t on so many occasions that I think I've just had another portion.

I live in Ireland so it isn't easy, but you can be sure I'll be doing my level best for the Kean Out cause in Cork tomorrow. Also, the Pedersen comment was reported in the LT so it's not like I am just going on a rant based on messageboard accounts of the meeting.

For the so-called 'global advisor' to call a club employee a 'pensioner' in such a public forum is completely inexcusable in my book, irregardless of context or the way in which he said it. I think it tells you a lot about the class (or lack of it) of the person who makes the remark, and I find it thoroughly dismaying that someone of that ilk is apparently running our club.

Too many questions which ultimately lead to the same point re Kean.

The club have not been approached by the FA / PL regarding the BRAG dossier.

Singh is "not interested in the club finances"

Singh has now placed himself in an impossible situation re Kean. Lose three in a row and he has to sack him or lose all credibility in Blackburn. If Mrs D refuses to sack Kean in this situation Singh will be against her. History shows what happens in that situation.

Glad I went but have real doubts about the value of the meeting.

MGP now has zero transfer value and might feel he has to ask for a free!!

• Backroom

That video on Ssn is embarassing, the one focussing on pedersen, why on earth is he going on about when Ronaldo loses his pace? He'll still be a fantastic player when he's down to walking pace. Does this guy watch any football?

The comments about MGP are even more bizare considering they are supposedly wanting around 3million for him :blink: , im only going of what im reading here and the short article on the LT so i dont know what context and mannor some of the more absurd comments where said in.

Was the Q&A recorded for radio, tv or Brags website, will it be pos to see it in full anywhere anytime soon?

For all the reasons I think Kean ought to be sacked, being spoken disparagingly about by the imbecile owners' Global Director isn't one I can assign any credibility too

It was imperative from the second we were confirmed as relegated that Kean went and at least the possibility of a competent manager planning our Champioship campaign came into play

It is a crime that Kean, a serial failure, has been allowed to waste months, money and other resources bungling away signing old yard dogs, flimsy Portuguese lightweights etc after his already well-established trail of incompetence in the transfer market

It defies belief that we probably have no idea of a credible starting XI next week and nor does Kean in all likelihood

But to ascribe any credibility to Shebby is clutching at straws to me

If he doesn't know now that the cretin is incapable of discharging his duties he never will

There are a few days of this transfer window remaining

After even the perverse-for-Rovers-fans "dream scenario" of three straight opening defeats, there are what, 5 days left to conduct business?

Shameful, Shebby

Some great points.

Shebby probably doesnt have much power, and his comments on Pedersen are outrageous, but on the other hand it is clear he doesnt shy away from giving opinions and shooting his mouth off.

I wonder... If he continues to drop hand-grenades, could this help speed up Kean's departure ?

Some great points.

Shebby probably doesnt have much power, and his comments on Pedersen are outrageous, but on the other hand it is clear he doesnt shy away from giving opinions and shooting his mouth off.

I wonder... If he continues to drop hand-grenades, could this help speed up Kean's departure ?

if coco wasn't the slimball he is, he would be into the hag now demanding an apology or walk

http://bcove.me/823vx8sb

open meeting video

I don't think he initially meant Kean would be out if 3 games are lost, he initially seemed to just be talking about how bad it would be to lose 3 games statistically(he is a pundit), it seemed to be the crowds positive vocal reaction that seemed to bemuse him a little and he'd just went with it and agreed to the confirmation question.

It appears like he is saying two games on the bounce at first then someone else says three and he agrees

it not only appears that way tom, it´s a certainty.

why oh why did he say 3, when shebby said 2, what a tragic mistake to make. I get the impression, that shebby would have agreed to 2 games lost and kean is out.

Some great points.

More likely his own departure.

O and more importantly than anything, is Glen Mullan ever going to get an adults haircut? :tu: .

Archived