BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] BRFC Action Group Open Floor Meeting with Shebby Singh

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great Achievement by the BRFC Action Group to get Shebby Singh to attend a open fans meeting.

I really hope that the meeting held on Sunday 12th August and not Saturday 11th August as alot of rovers fans work Saturday's and wouldn't be able attend.

If you can't attend submit some questions. I'm sure Glenn or mark will collate them.

Great idea, anyone who has a particular question they want putting to Shebby, email them over to secretary@brfcactiongroup.co.uk and we'll put them together for Shebby to answer.

surely the only question it is essential he answers is "Why is Kean still manager?" Until we get a satisfactory answer to that one then everything else is irrelevant. Unfortunately i won't be there to hear it asked or hear the answer as I'll be on my holidays.

gumboots, I can tell you the answer that he will give you right now - might not be the answer you'll like, but it IS the answer you'll get...

In which case i won't be missing much by being on holiday because that is THE question and until something happens to change it, nothing else is worth asking or answering.

gumboots, I can tell you the answer that he will give you right now - might not be the answer you'll like, but it IS the answer you'll get...

And what do you feel that answer will be? Gumboots is correct - it is the 64m dollar question.

Degree in bullshyte and lip service

Well done to those involved in setting up the meeting. I hope to be there and I hope those that attend will actually listen what Singh has to say rather than simply have attitudes like that above.

What's the point in holding the meeting otherwise?

What's the point in holding the meeting otherwise?

There will be no point to the meeting unless he can answer hard questions with answers that supporters can actually believe. If he says Kean is on borrowed time and will have to produce results, fans will want to know he is telling the truth. We have all had enough of this bullshit.

In general Simon though, your platitudes towards the owners and manager are pathetic.

Well done to those involved in setting up the meeting. I hope to be there and I hope those that attend will actually listen what Singh has to say rather than simply have attitudes like that above.

Listen away Revidge, Im sure he'll say the right things.....Kean now has a forcefield around him of yes men and until he goes we're buggered..good luck with that.

http://www.facebook.com/events/366993220038498/?context=create

This is the facebook event for the meeting

The venue should be confirmed today, we wanted to break this a few days ago but due to the expected number of supporters we had to make sure we got a big enough venue.

Due to the demand for people wanting to attend, this will be a ticket only event (Tickets free) This is to prevent disappointment on the day when the room is full and people having to be turned away.

If you would like tickets please email

pressofficer@brfcactiongroup.co,uk

There has been a lot of sceptism surrounding Shebbys appointment, his place in the food chain and the power he has or has not got. This is a chance for you to judge for yourself

And what do you feel that answer will be? Gumboots is correct - it is the 64m dollar question.

Well when asked "Why is Kean still manager?" at the Fans Forum meeting with him last week, the answer given from Shebby was very clear. He has been asked/told (depending on your point of view) to review the performance of each employee from the time that he (Shebby) started at Rovers - which is were the "clear slate" comment came from.

I did say to 'gumboots' the answer probably wouldn't go down well, however nevertheless that was the answer given. I doubt you will hear a more honest opinion of the current situation from a high ranking club official (on the record), and would urge as many fans as possible to attend with an open mind.

Someone ask him if he actually has the power to sack Kean.

Again, he was asked this more than one way and the answer came back the same each time...he stated that he did have the power to sack Kean without getting the nod from Mrs D. I was very surprised at this stance and asked him to confirm which he was more than happy to do.

Well when asked "Why is Kean still manager?" at the Fans Forum meeting with him last week, the answer given from Shebby was very clear. He has been asked/told (depending on your point of view) to review the performance of each employee from the time that he (Shebby) started at Rovers - which is were the "clear slate" comment came from.

I did say to 'gumboots' the answer probably wouldn't go down well, however nevertheless that was the answer given. I doubt you will hear a more honest opinion of the current situation from a high ranking club official (on the record), and would urge as many fans as possible to attend with an open mind.

Again, he was asked this more than one way and the answer came back the same each time...he stated that he did have the power to sack Kean without getting the nod from Mrs D. I was very surprised at this stance and asked him to confirm which he was more than happy to do.

maybe coco's driver is the problem, hurt my boss and I will hurt you :wacko:

There will be no point to the meeting unless he can answer hard questions with answers that supporters can actually believe. If he says Kean is on borrowed time and will have to produce results, fans will want to know he is telling the truth. We have all had enough of this bullshit.

Nail hit on head Jimbo.

Archived