BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] BRFC Action Group Open Floor Meeting with Shebby Singh

No answer------as I thought.

There are a few of them about on this MB, critisize anyone who puts their head above the parapet in trying to improve the situation but don't have any of their own solutions

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know what this is.....It's all about certain people who want to feel important. They wont admit it and probably dont even realise it but they wont make a difference and the owners wont listen. The Pune trip is a perfect example. Get real.

Edit: Just look at yourselves, acting like a meeting with shebby is going to change anything. They know what we want, they havent done it and youre going to hear the same old shipt from the new venkys mouthpiece. Whatever makes you feel important though, carry on.

Yeah good luck with that. There ARE certain people who enjoy the fact they are involved with the club during this disaster. Does my head in you cant see it.

Does my head in that you are so catty. You and plenty others it has to be said.

No-one could enjoy the dire situation we are in except Burnley fans.

• Backroom

Or perhaps some people really care and want to make a difference?

100%

Glen, mark and co clearly want to achieve results for the club, so did we who went over to India, someone on here has a signature that reads better to try and fail than not try at all cant remember who but I agree with that sentiment.

Does my head in that you are so catty. You and plenty others it has to be said.

No-one could enjoy the dire situation we are in except Burnley fans.

I call it as I see it. These meetings dont do shipt. Muppet.

Heres Tom to the rescue!! Defending the Pune trip with his life. You cant affect anything with these loons so please remove your head from between your arse and wake the feck up.

Heres Tom to the rescue!! Defending the Pune trip with his life. You cant affect anything with these loons so please remove your head from between your arse and wake the feck up.

Charming! So that's it-----we can't do anything. Just glad that not everybody has given up.

Important question for SS: how is the club financing the wages and transfer fees we are spending? They couldn't find any money in January and we were told the club is debt-free. Will that still be the case now revenue has plumetted yet we're offering 4 year deals to 30 year olds and big wages.

No answer------as I thought.

Did you wake up this morning hoping that I had responded to your trolling antics? Sorry to disappoint, but I have a life to live.

Grow up.

There are a few of them about on this MB, critisize anyone who puts their head above the parapet in trying to improve the situation but don't have any of their own solutions

Yoda, take a breath and read my posts before commenting, as its abundantly clear that you havent.

Whilst I find your way of making your point obnoxious, I actually don't disagree. I feel that every single initiative that has been tried so far, polite meetings, protests, trying to engage the owners, trying to engage and enlightened the media, boycotts and shouting matches have been entirely unsuccessful as we're not dealing with normal people in a normal situation.

I'm left grasping at two small straws of hope, firstly that Shebby isn't just all talk and he comes in a clears house like the undertaker in a royal rumble and that the action group dossier does contain the compelling evidence needed to see certain undesirable influence kept away from the club forever. They are vain hopes, but they are all we have at the moment.

I don't know WHAT the solution is, but that doesn't mean we should stop looking for it. It's easy to say 'I knew that would never work' after the fact, but when you have something so illogical as our current situation, frankly it's impossible to tell, so almost anything is worth a try. One thing is guaranteed though, you won't fix of of the problems simply by bitching about the failed attempts of those who are trying.

What is Shebby’s remit – purely the football side, off the pitch too or both?

Would be good to get clarification over the new banking arrangements/debt situation but can he talk in detail about these areas?

Or can he simply only talk in generic terms about the football side of the club?

Can he provide an insight into the corporate structure at the club and why he thinks, given their experience/track record, Agnew etc are the best people (off the pitch) to deliver success?

Have they (the Raos) looked at successful clubs, in England, and understood what makes a football club run efficiently?

Yeah keep fighting the fight!! A meeting with an espn football pundit employed by venkys. Ego is a powerful phenomena, some of you have caught the bug.

You make a good point, not in the best way possible but you make a good point. People want to feel like they're doing something and nothing wrong with that, but Singh is just a distraction to take the heat of Kean, and as you say people have caught the bug and should refocus their efforts.

Shebby will be under orders from India so thats one down. The BRAG dossier wont amount to anything so theres your straws gone. I dont disagree with what people are trying to do but I do disagree with some peoples sense of self importance and a blinding belief that something will change due to their actions alone. It wont. FACT.

You make a good point, not in the best way possible but you make a good point. People want to feel like they're doing something and nothing wrong with that, but Singh is just a distraction to take the heat of Kean, and as you say people have caught the bug and should refocus their efforts.

This is the only reason why he is in the position he is.

Everyone must come together in full voice against the fat blad discusting moron and forget about Singh.

If he has the power then he will remove Kean once we start losing, and there is no doubt we will lose far more than win with the that waste of skin in charge.

• Backroom

All I'm saying is there is no harm in trying and I still see it that way even if certain things look pointless

We failed but couldn't pass up the chance to get the point accross nor should anyone

Oh and cut out the insults please

Shebby will be under orders from India so thats one down. The BRAG dossier wont amount to anything so theres your straws gone. I dont disagree with what people are trying to do but I do disagree with some peoples sense of self importance and a blinding belief that something will change due to their actions alone. It wont. FACT.

Like others, I agree with you.

BRAG claiming to have 'got Shebby out from behind closed doors' is frankly embarrassing - the guy has never shut up since he got here - he hardly needed coaxing out.

Shebby has been very clever. He has stroked the egos of the people he knew would just love being stroked and some are eating out of his hand, exactly what he has been employed to accomplish.

I have to agree, as in my opinion it is pretty obvious that Singh is here purely to divert and distract and take attention off Kean and the owners. As said above, we can only hope he has some power to wield and does so, or that information comes to light that causes action from the authorities.

I wouldn't hold your breath waiting however on either issue and fully expect the clubs bullshitometer to be working full throttle shortly from all parties involved. I wonder who's statements will be the most ridiculous?

Agnew (possibly), Shaw (highly likely), Singh (highly likely), Kean (definately), Venky's (hysterical already).

thats true gav.

its simple.

The fans forum talked face to face with the owners and that resulted in.??? vs Brag who is speaking to the owners puppet and this will result in.???

Even if the chances of Singh being mostly talk are 99% then why not try anyway? You have nothing to lose and potentially everything to gain. Apart from maybe wasting your time but that's only for the ones who do anything to decide.....and the alternative is what? doing nothing.

+1

Archived