BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] BRFC Action Group Open Floor Meeting with Shebby Singh

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because I did the simple thing and called the police to ask if these claims were true ,

Hmm, as the police are tightly under the data protection act, I'm pretty sure they can't reveal identities of victims or perpetrators to a third party.

Death threats over different opinions on football.

Heard it all now.

Some people need some perspective in their lives...

Pipe down Andy. Or this will be might be your last post!!!

Bloody terrible state of affairs for people to be giving and receiving death threats. It really sums up why so many have lost interest. Whatever happened to just supporting your club? Even football has gotten too complicated. Effin madness.

These are very trying times, and almost everyone has a different opinion on what is the best way to progress. People need to respect each others opinions a bit more, even where they totally disagree.

I do try not to stifle conversation on here, but is this REALLY a conversation you want going on in public?

Gotta say i don't see why it's made it on here either, the threats i received over the last couple of weeks were passed to the police, kept between a few need to know people and dealt with efficiently by the authorities.

If his claims are true and not just an attempt to disrupt a forthcoming meeting, then let the police deal with it and all will be resolved.

Some very disturbing news. A friend of mine has been receiving anonymous texts over the last couple of weeks, culminating in the last one being a threat on his life should he attend Saturdays meeting. I cant go into much more detail as it is now a Police matter.

As much as I disagree with a lot of his opinions, he is entitled to them just as I am to mine, but to be receiving threats like this is just incredible.

Fine friend you appear to have.

Gotta say i don't see why it's made it on here either, the threats i received over the last couple of weeks were passed to the police, kept between a few need to know people and dealt with efficiently by the authorities.

If his claims are true and not just an attempt to disrupt a forthcoming meeting, then let the police deal with it and all will be resolved.

Mark, the Police are dealing with it, so let them do their work and stop keep bringing this back round to what happened to you. Your situation has been dealt with, so stop airing it in public.

This is a separate issue that should hopefully be dealt with in the same way,

Mark, the Police are dealing with it, so let them do their work and stop keep bringing this back round to what happened to you. Your situation has been dealt with, so stop airing it in public.

Excuse me, i let the police deal with my situation and never once brought it onto a public message board for attention!

The only reason it was mentioned on here this week, is because this vile thug was being painted out as some victim, when the truth is he has threatened people, threatened their families, assaulted people and spread vicious rumours.

Let the police get on with it, however don't come on here pretending he is some sort of victim.

Mark, the Police are dealing with it, so let them do their work

exactly why you should never have brought it onto a public message board in the first place.

Death threats eh, some ******* muppets about, I wouldn't loose any sleep over it, probably some 13yr old on school holidays.

The police can trace sms these days, fingers crossed on that one.

You've a bloody nerve! You didn't tell us your mate was getting some back of what he'd given out did you?

A very dissembling post was your original. You should apologise.

Haha! That's hilarious. Why did you bring it up in the first place if it's sensitive?

Some very disturbing news. A friend of mine has been receiving anonymous texts over the last couple of weeks, culminating in the last one being a threat on his life should he attend Saturdays meeting. I cant go into much more detail as it is now a Police matter.

As much as I disagree with a lot of his opinions, he is entitled to them just as I am to mine, but to be receiving threats like this is just incredible.

Mark1875 and 47er,

This is my first post about the incident.

I can't see where he has been portrayed as a victim in this or any other post I have made on the subject.

I have no knowledge of your situation apart from what you posted here yesterday and earlier on other message boards. If you have been treated in the way you claim, I find that equally appalling and am glad that the Police were brought in to intervene. I hope hat the lad got what he deserved for his actions.

I have every right to bring this to attention of this message board, as it highlights just what damage the owners of this once great club have done to their fan base.

How is the event being moderated?

If you want a bit of advice, I'd ask several prepared question (along the lines of what Glen (not Glenn) suggested- excellent job) and then open it up to the floor.

Prepared questions will deal with 80% of the concerns of the participants, with the floor being able to follow up on those 20% of issues or an answer that just doesn't sit right.

And based on several of the posts on here recently, emotions seem to be running high. If you know of any Rovers fans who are also police officers I'd suggest that they be in attendance even off duty. You don't need is a few hotheads (i.e. idiots) lashing out as any little incident will be used to give Rovers fans a bad name.

Finally, I've asked before whether the event would be recorded. For Rovers fans world wide (me included) it would be nice if the raw audio was posted much like the podcasts.

Just my two cents.

Mark1875 and 47er,

I can't see where he has been portrayed as a victim in this or any other post I have made on the subject.

I have no knowledge of your situation apart from what you posted here yesterday and earlier on other message boards. If you have been treated in the way you claim, I find that equally appalling and am glad that the Police were brought in to intervene. I hope hat the lad got what he deserved for his actions.

I have every right to bring this to attention of this message board, as it highlights just what damage the owners of this once great club have done to their fan base.

Perhaps you should pick your mates more carefully eh? What will you say to him next time you meet since he's apparently totally deceived you? You have portrayed him as a victim whereas it seems he is anything but and BRAG, by implication, are meant to be to blame. I don't see how Venkys are to blame for his alleged behavior either, particularly since you say he has every confidence in them.

PS----nowt's happened to me.Don't know why you think it did.

Mark1875 and 47er,

You made it a point to portray it, as if your mate had a different view and as a result was threathened. IMO that constitutes portraying him as the victim roost. With what mark has told, he seems to be the instigator AND has obviously lied to you, by conviently forgetting to tell you about his own misbehaviour. Seems like a great friend.

If he has done what mark claims, then your mate should be glad he only got a threat back and wasnt jumped. The sheer fact he went to peoples houses, threatened their kids and wasnt beaten to a pulp, shows great restraint.

How is the event being moderated?

If you want a bit of advice, I'd ask several prepared question (along the lines of what Glen (not Glenn) suggested- excellent job) and then open it up to the floor.

Prepared questions will deal with 80% of the concerns of the participants, with the floor being able to follow up on those 20% of issues or an answer that just doesn't sit right.

And based on several of the posts on here recently, emotions seem to be running high. If you know of any Rovers fans who are also police officers I'd suggest that they be in attendance even off duty. You don't need is a few hotheads (i.e. idiots) lashing out as any little incident will be used to give Rovers fans a bad name.

Finally, I've asked before whether the event would be recorded. For Rovers fans world wide (me included) it would be nice if the raw audio was posted much like the podcasts.

Just my two cents.

good post steve, as usual i might add.!

that would be great, but i would actually like and appreciate if it could be filmed. Just shebby´s face as he is answering questions. I have just watched a handfull of episodes of "Lie to me", so im dying to see, if i too, have the ability to be a human lie detector :D

This gets weirder and weirder. Why do people feel the need to physically threaten others, and their families, becasue of an affiliation to the same football club?

Who are BRAG again? Are they related to BRSIT? I genuinely do not know.

As for the meeting, Shebby Singh will run rings round everyone. He is a TV pundit, and professional bull$hitter.

He is against Kean as Manager, but is positive about the future with Venkys and very much against the Action Group.

I thought he just bent over and took it

Come on its the 21st Century, nothing wrong with a shaven headed man who's kean on cox goodwille & bent surrounding himself with young portugese men

Slightly amended

Archived