BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Interesting article

The guy is an absolute moron of the highest order, not only is he unable to understand its Keans fault we are here in the first place because of his awful attepts to outwit the opposition (which he brings up as a positive)

He also labels scott dann as out "star man"

Absolute rubbish.

The writer needs to be medicated.

We have ZERO chance of even finishing in the top half of the table while the fat bald discusting moron is pretending to be manager.

Reading that really annoys me as if we had even a half competent manager it would all be true.

KEAN OUT should be the only thing heard in Ewood all season win lose or draw (expect plenty of losses)

"Nevertheless, I'm confident, regardless of what has happened, that they will come straight back up, and the critics will be feeling oh-so-foolish. I don't think it will be an easy season, however I feel that the players will be desperate to regain promotion for themselves, the fans, and for Steve Kean."

This could have been written by Kean himself! So many positives everywhere and apparently we have completed amazing transfer business this time round.

Certainties for promotion? I'm not sure about that!

• Backroom

"The unhelpful cloud of uncertanty over his position"..... ???? Since when has his position been in any doubt!!! He screws up and gets rewarded with a new more lucrative contract!

Yep, great piece of journolism that one ^_^

• Backroom

Please change the word 'interesting' in the topic title to any of the following: 'ridiculous', 'awful', 'inane', 'nonsensical', 'stupid', 'error-strewn', 'rage-inducing', 'mindless', 'pathetic' .... thanks.

"Whether it's just or not, I'm not here to argue - but Rovers manager, Steve Kean, was rightly, or wrongly, made a scapegoat for his sides poor performances on the field"

Thats how far I got before closing the window in disgust. Players can be blamed for occasional defeats due to underperformance, but its totally nonsensical to ever blame players for a season of underperformance. In that case its either not underperformance, simply bad tactics, or its underperformance because they have no respect for, and motivation from, the manager. Its impossible to make Kean a scapegoat, because its absolutely his fault.

What a total nutsack of an article, can I second the motion for a more accurate title for this thread.

Courtesy of mercerman:

Total P59 W13 D14 L31 F71 A110 P53. WIN % 22%

Need we say anymore.

:blink: I challenge anyone to find any merit in that record. Absolutely dreadful! 31 defeats in 59 games takes some doing. Credit where it is due I suppose as it takes some doing to generate such shocking results.

usually i´ll only comment on things, that be vidoe´s, articles , books or whatever, if i have gone through the entire thing. Then im somewhat sure about the subject at hand and know a bit about it, before i comment. This is an exception, it wasnot worth finishing and that wont hinder me, in labelling it as garbage

did anyone seriously get past the first couple of paragraphs or even worse, managed to get through the entire piece of ######.?

I think it shows that the outside media have no idea whatsoever about the situation at Blackburn rovers regardless of how many times we have raised the issue.

i think that we need to sway the high profile media rags such as the sun etc that kean is god awful and wants shooting.

Absolute rubbish.

The writer needs to be medicated.

We have ZERO chance of even finishing in the top half of the table while the fat bald discusting moron is pretending to be manager.

Reading that really annoys me as if we had even a half competent manager it would all be true.

KEAN OUT should be the only thing heard in Ewood all season win lose or draw (expect plenty of losses)

The strange thing is to an outsider its logical, one of the best squads in the Championship should be able to achieve promotion. Articles like that can discuss formations and players all they like, our problem is a manager without managerial skills. Lets be honest give fans of other Championship clubs a list of our players on paper and they would say "Only an idiot couldn't win promotion with that team" but we have that idiot.

I think it shows that the outside media have no idea whatsoever about the situation at Blackburn rovers regardless of how many times we have raised the issue.

i think that we need to sway the high profile media rags such as the sun etc that kean is god awful and wants shooting.

We're in the Championship now...the national media couldn't care less about us.

As for the article, I stopped reading after it implied Kean had some form of footballing knowledge because he used to be a good assistant....the writer had clearly not seen many of our games. Although, I presume from the comments on here that it doesn't get much better.

The Author

Jack E. Willows

Injury%2BTime.jpg

Contact me

On Blogger since January 2010

Profile views - 1998

My blogs

Blogs I follow

About me

Gender Male Introduction

I'm an English teenager, living in Belgium. I plan to become a Sports Journalist, and in preparation for this I'm going to write Articles on current football affairs. Whether it be a match report, an analysis, or just your usual banter. I plan to write these and eventually build a writing portfolio.

The strange thing is to an outsider its logical, one of the best squads in the Championship should be able to achieve promotion. Articles like that can discuss formations and players all they like, our problem is a manager without managerial skills. Lets be honest give fans of other Championship clubs a list of our players on paper and they would say "Only an idiot couldn't win promotion with that team" but we have that idiot.

Is even our team actually that good now though? Over the summer we've lost our 3 best players and haven't signed anyone who'll take the league by storm. To me its now just a decent championship squad, but not one you'd look at and think thats nailed on for promotion. Hanley, Marcus Olsson, Formica, Petrovic, Vukcevic, Nunes, Rochina, Goodwillie, very very mediocre players.

Archived