BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Champions League 2012/13

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reminds me of the FA Cup final where the underdog appears to be the hungrier. Good stuff / proper footy up to now and one things for sure it beats the hell out of that tedious Spanish tika taka. I'd prefer Dortmund to win but their keeper and defence seem a little dodgy.

btw Do no German coaches fancy working in NE Lancs?

I put a tenner on Dortmund, went down a treat in our house, my missus is a Bayern fan

Reminds me of the FA Cup final where the underdog appears to be the hungrier. Good stuff / proper footy up to now and one things for sure it beats the hell out of that tedious Spanish tika taka. I'd prefer Dortmund to win but their keeper and defence seem a little dodgy.

btw Do no German coaches fancy working in NE Lancs?

Heynckes will be looking for a job after tonight :rover:

It's absolutely nailed on that a game being held at Wembley to celebrate the FAs 150th anniversary would feature two German teams and be settled with a penalty shoot out.

If it's a draw after extra-time sure as eggs you know the Germans are going to win on penalties.

:lol: I'll give you that one.

I definitely want Dortmund to win. I think it's because I can't stand Robben.

Too late to retract it now. I'm back on the fags!

I had the draw in an accumulator too. Pisser is the word.

Robben Barsteward. Argghh. I'm so ABBEY right now. :angry:

I had the draw in an accumulator too. Pisser is the word.

Robben Barsteward. Argghh. I'm so ABBEY right now. :angry:

I can't express enough how much I can't stand Robben. Kean.

Both sets of fans make a mockery of our top teams.

150k Germans in London today apparently.

Only Liverpool are anywhere near their passion.

I believe a lot of there passion comes from the grouping instinct that is produced in the standing areas of some ot their grounds

I believe a lot of there passion comes from the grouping instinct that is produced in the standing areas of some ot their grounds

Across the board cheap tickets also helps!

Guest Norbert

Nice to see ITV kept up traditions and played an advert early in the second half. Honestly, they should never be allowed to show any sport except the Tour De France.

Archived