BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Champions League 2012/13

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Norbert

I don't agree with you that much Gordon, but I'm with you on that one. ITV will be crying into their wine.

I've got no problem admitting I'm wrong when it's you mate, you're not the sort to get all dicky about it!

Inside I totally am, I just have to restrain myself publicly. And to be far I'd only suggested Bayern could claim to be the best if they got to the final, I had no idea how good they actually were. Scary to think what will happen if Guardiola can take them on a level.

• 2 weeks later...

Europa League Final tonight. Kick off 7:45 on ITV. Benfica v Chelsea.

Anyone else gonna watch it? A team with a great and illustrious European history vs Chelsea. The English huns with their scummy fans.

Artur; Almeida, Luisao, Garay, Melgarejo; Salvio, Perez, Matic, Gaitan; Rodrigo, Cardozo.

Cech; Azpilicueta, Ivanovic, Cahill, Cole; Lampard, Luiz; Ramires, Mata, Oscar; Torres

Nazi-salute.jpg

Come on Benfica!!!

Anyone else gonna watch it? A team with a great and illustrious European history vs Chelsea. The English huns with their scummy fans.

Artur; Almeida, Luisao, Garay, Melgarejo; Salvio, Perez, Matic, Gaitan; Rodrigo, Cardozo.

Cech; Azpilicueta, Ivanovic, Cahill, Cole; Lampard, Luiz; Ramires, Mata, Oscar; Torres

Nazi-salute.jpg

Come on Benfica!!!

Is that picture legit because it's off a Manc site, the guys arm looks at a wierd double jointed angle and he's got a reverse t-shirt tan going on.

Come on Benfica!!!

Well, I am!!

Benfica is my other football love and we badly need this win.

It's been 50 years since our last european title, we lost to porto last weekend in injury time and lost our first place and possibly the title so a victory today is even more important than it was before, if that is possible,

Benfica also has one of the portuguese Rovers on loan.

Diogo Rosado has been regularly used in the B team and was the MOTM in the "classico" between Benfica and Porto B team. Benfica might actually buy him...

Is that picture legit because it's off a Manc site, the guys arm looks at a wierd double jointed angle and he's got a reverse t-shirt tan going on.

I know what you mean about the double jointed thing. I saw it on a different forum a few months ago, and presumed it was real because a lot of their fans are racist b*stards.

I know what you mean about the double jointed thing. I saw it on a different forum a few months ago, and presumed it was real because a lot of their fans are racist b*stards.

Eh, most clubs have a nasty element within their fanbase. Lest we forget some of the more 'colourful' chants we're not so proud of.

Their treatment of Benitez has been an utter disgrace. They want to be saddled with Kean as manager, then they'll have something to bloody protest about... or not according to SEM Sports.

• Moderation Lead

Chelsea, Rangers and Linfield in Northern Ireland are all loyalist, racist scum.

british_alliance_calling_card__linfield_

Every club has racist idiots.

Chelsea have loads.

Given your 'hun' comment earlier, I can assume you're of a Celtic persuasion? Let's not pretend all their fans are whiter than white (metaphorically)...

I hate how blatantly biased ITV are. I know they're an English broadcaster, and Chelsea are an "English" team, but it would be nice to have an ounce of professional objectivity once in awhile.

Archived