BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Mrs D

ABBEY

• Backroom

I think Philip mentioned it looks like that is now the case

In the twitter generation all it takes is one person hinting at something and it spreads, not saying that is the case here mind

• Moderation Lead

I think Philip mentioned it looks like that is now the case

In the twitter generation all it takes is one person hinting at something and it spreads, not saying that is the case here mind

I'd say the latter is exactly how it is tbh....PhilipL will dangle a carrot, people will bite, the cycle repeats.....

• Backroom

The problem is Philip will say his opinion but because he has an air of authority about him and is clearly intelligent people think he is stating undisputed facts and he gets pulled up on it and asked for proof, others could post the same things and people would take it on face value more

Stuart - I think the Nicko shaped void is filled by the nickoteens and similar pestering every ITK and his dog for info On twitter

• Moderation Lead

The problem is Philip will say his opinion but because he has an air of authority about him and is clearly intelligent people think he is stating undisputed facts and he gets pulled up on it and asked for proof, others could post the same things and people would take it on face value more

Stuart - I think the Nicko shaped void is filled by the nickoteens and similar pestering every ITK and his dog for info On twitter

It's not so much that which people take issue with it's the 'I know something, but can't share etc' prose that gets people's backs up, and winds everyone up.

When, as we all know, the fanbase is hugely frustrated and wound up as it is!!

Here is an analysis as to why Mrs. D is still in control:

She was in control pre-Kean leaving, by all accounts.

By reputation she prefers the cheap option.

We've had high profile managers apply to run Rovers, but they'd cost.

To date, no manager has been hired and Black (the cheapest option) remains in charge.

Nothing has changed on the Rover's board since Kean left.

Ergo, why would we think she isn't still pulling the strings post-Kean?

Here is an analysis as to why Mrs. D is still in control:

She was in control pre-Kean leaving, by all accounts.

By reputation she prefers the cheap option.

We've had high profile managers apply to run Rovers, but they'd cost.

To date, no manager has been hired and Black (the cheapest option) remains in charge.

Nothing has changed on the Rover's board since Kean left.

Ergo, why would we think she isn't still pulling the strings post-Kean?

If true what I can't understand is why Agnew is still involved with the club , unless that women thinks Agnew's support of Kean was more of a plus point than his whisperings to turn the heat on Venkys and away from Kean. Obviously its more in her interests to not upset remaining members of "Team Kean" than weed out the snakes

Basically i think she is blaming the club/supporters because she was taken to the cleaners by "almost family members " advisors and lost her girl buddy because those nasty supporters made her little Stevie weevie cry.

There is obviously something we are missing regarding her dealings with various parties pre, during and post takeover that makes her seem hell bent on destroying the club whilst trying not to upset certain third parties in the process, she obviously wants to be number 1 hence with Balaji wanting a bit of the spotlight regarding the club she is putting the dampers on it.

Anyway anybody know how the court case regarding the land deal in India is coming along?

There is a new Shaw/Mrs D axis at work. Looks like Shaw is getting close to succeeding in his bid to become her Rovers point man now.

There are big issues (in Mrs D's eyes) she knows are beyond Balaji to sort out- shutting Kean up being one of them.

Who takes the trip out to Pune next will be a good pointer as to how the power lies.

There is a new Shaw/Mrs D axis at work. Looks like Shaw is getting close to succeeding in his bid to become her Rovers point man now.

There are big issues (in Mrs D's eyes) she knows are beyond Balaji to sort out- shutting Kean up being one of them.

Who takes the trip out to Pune next will be a good pointer as to how the power lies.

so why is Shaw not getting his wish about Holloway then .If Shebby was to be removed then i would agree but at the minute she doesn't seem to like Shaw enough to remove Shebby for him does she??

There she goes again backing the wrong horse. This womans husband must be the brains in her family because she seems seriously flawed. It's probably because Shaw is a wealthy business man, someone who she feels isn't actually beneath her like she seems to think everyone else is.

There she goes again backing the wrong horse. This womans husband must be the brains in her family because she seems seriously flawed. It's probably because Shaw is a wealthy business man, someone who she feels isn't actually beneath her like she seems to think everyone else is.

"Wealthy business man" is relative I take it?

I think there might be a slight difference between a worldwide business selling chickens, and selling shelving in the Ribble Valley.

Since Keangate, I don't think she trusts anyone at the club. They like to think she does, and she lets them think it.

Archived