BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Pre match music

Dunnfc

Not sure what's played at ewood these days other than morning call but do you remember the days of final countdown and she sells sanctuary by the cult?

Exactly the tunes to get everyone pumped up, bring them back, atmosphere and attitude would be up tenfold.

What else would you like played to pump the boys up?

Waltzinblack by the Stranglers, never get sick of it. When played loud with the bass turned up it makes the hairs on my kneck stand up......only play the first part though! The manic laughter towards the end could be misinterpreted.

Not sure what's played at ewood these days other than morning call but do you remember the days of final countdown and she sells sanctuary by the cult?

Exactly the tunes to get everyone pumped up, bring them back, atmosphere and attitude would be up tenfold.

The Final Countdown was played pre-match against both Millwall and Bolton and the club now intend to poll the supporter base on this issue.

• Moderation Lead

The Final Countdown was played pre-match against both Millwall and Bolton and the club now intend to poll the supporter base on this issue.

Happy with final countdown, just as long as Wild Rover doesn't come back-awful song!!

Gutted haven't been under berg Yet so explains why I wondered about it.

Excellent news that wel be polled.

Something loud and proud and that gets the blood boiling/pumping. The current music is as bad as on the pitch efforts.

KNOW YOUR ENEMY BY GREEN DAY

Oh yes bring it on!

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=uN0UZ1EM-Jk&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DuN0UZ1EM-Jk

And the lyrics

http://www.metrolyrics.com/know-your-enemy-lyrics-green-day.html

Especially for the b**nley home fixture, that must get the ground and players going. The Final Countdown? I think not. Watch the video and see if you disagree, preferably loud.

I edited this post in case Shebby is reading, I wouldn't want him to think it was directed at his bosses!

Archived