BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Manager

den

Rovers Action Group spokesman Glen Mullan said yesterday: "Nobody has a clue what is going on. The supporters want Singh, Shaw and Venky's out. Shebby will get it double-barrelled tomorrow from the supporters. If he even thinks about going near that dugout god help him. Everyone is now looking towards protesting on New Year's Day. It's gone beyond a joke."

THAT'S MORE LIKE IT!!!

While i absolutey agree about Singh getting abuse if he attempts any kind of touchline show. I also think the various fan groups (i can't keep up nowadays- are they one united group or not?) should be pushing the point about their disappointment at Bergs sacking and the uncertainty caused by such trigger happy actions by some quarters. Regardless of how the fan base actually feel, this was an opportunity to clean up the fans name which has been dirtied in many media circles. If BRAG or whoever want to mix in these media circles they need to play the game. When Berg's tenure started to go pear shaped Rovers fans couldn't say anything for fear of the inevitable 'you shouldn't have hounded out Steve Kean' replies. I think Berg's sacking has been an opportunity missed to clean up our image. The media control the vast majority view of every club and we had a chance to play the victim card as opposed to the rowdy bunch of no-nothing protestors the media were so keen to portray.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Make it impossible for him to remain.

If he's still here for the Forest match we should get on OUR pitch and get the game called off.

Time for action.

To all those that cry on about what punishment the F.A will give us, its nowt compared to what torture these Indian idiots will carry on doing until they are forced out of Ewood.

'F__K OFF VENKYS

F__K OFF VENKYS

F__K OFF VENKYS'

Can't spoil the surprise on the first bit due to legal reasons.

Put it this way, Mcdonald was reported at the training ground by whom last week?

Ali been there 2 weeks on internship, as confirmed many times by club and Cryer.

Out of courtesy Mcdonald did have an interview yesterday, but no contract offered, but dick dasterdly and muttley are the recruiters!!

Ok Glen I dont know you but one thing I have gathered from reading a lot of your tweets and posts is that you have Rovers at heart and i'm not sure many can deny you of that, I think people are worried that you and the people you represent are supporting the wrong person. I think its fair to say to say thay you are getting plenty of info from the the Shebby camp and from what I can decypher you seem to be in the mind that shebby is good for the club.

So....wait I just read a statement from you asking for him to be ousted from the club.......so basically they are all idiots? Shaw and Agnew are coming home from Pune with their p45's so where does Shebby stand? and the main question who do you think will become Rovers boss? And what happens to Shebby?

Can't spoil the surprise on the first bit due to legal reasons.

Put it this way, Mcdonald was reported at the training ground by whom last week?

Ali been there 2 weeks on internship, as confirmed many times by club and Cryer.

Out of courtesy Mcdonald did have an interview yesterday, but no contract offered, but dick dasterdly and muttley are the recruiters!!

Ok Glen. So they want mac in - in a Kean stylee?

But who has been sticking his nose in on team selection? Don't tell me otherwise. Berg played under Kenny and Ferguson, he knows his players. Decisions over the last two games regarding starting line ups and in particular lateness of subs made no sense whatsoever.

Shebby has complete control over the football side of the club, as revealed at the AGM today. He needs to let go and get a manager in and leave them to it. He also needs to get a proper Board in place. He can then sit back and pick his nose for all I care and just do commentary on Radio Lancs for his 400k per annum. Yep, it's that bad.

Aggers and Shaw out then? It's a start.

But who has been sticking his nose in on team selection? Don't tell me otherwise. Berg played under Kenny and Ferguson, he knows his players. Decisions over the last two games regarding starting line ups and in particular lateness of subs made no sense whatsoever.

Shebby has complete control over the football side of the club, as revealed at the AGM today. He needs to let go and get a manager in and leave them to it. He also needs to get a proper Board in place. He can then sit back and pick his nose for all I care and just do commentary on Radio Lancs for his 400k per annum. Yep, it's that bad.

Good lord Bob would'nt a decent answer just once be @#/? great! from anyone! Even the pizza delivery guy asks questions, @#/? off I just wanna eat.

But who has been sticking his nose in on team selection? Don't tell me otherwise. Berg played under Kenny and Ferguson, he knows his players. Decisions over the last two games regarding starting line ups and in particular late subs made no sense whatsoever.

I can 100% say on my kids life Shebby Singh has not interfered with team selection indeed, he has been puzzled as the rest of us, why a FIT Nuno Gomes has been omitted along with Simon, Givet and a few others.

The word on the grapevine is the first 3 games Berg was full of idea's by game four one individual did a bit a shadowing, his absense from Ewood including key meetings , don't take a surgeon to work out. Suddenly the Keanisms were now being played out on the pitch, reasons for non substitutions alledged to have been due to Berg claiming he didnt see how he could improve things (Blackpool game anyone?)

We now have a media man spinning what he can,

Yes Shebby Singh has many many faults and is certainly enjoying too much spotlight but he walked into a wall of corruption . Every attempt possible right down to the the ex Manager Kean giving the owners an ultimatum has been made to ridicule him or undermine him. He didnt need too much help to do that as he makes a good job of doing it himself with his comments and being far too outspoken.

However like every game of chess there has to be a strategy. This is and always has been about cleansing our club, so its a well run club. You make the wrong moves and the ones who were instrumental in this clubs relegation get stronger. Shebby has walked in to try and put together a 10000 piece Jigsaw with those within against him, apart from most of the employees at ewood.

Should he even be there? Hell no, He has not got the experience to run our football club, but had he not come the truth which is now hitting India (The real reason Shaw n Agnew are there) Would still be buried.

It would of been easy to carry on protesting for no progress, and christ my name has had to go to hell and back by being more tactical and precise, but the fruits of that labour WILL start being shown.

I love this club with all my heart, and would never sell out or do what IMO would make it worse. Yes Shebby is not the man to run our club, but at present he is one of only few who aint corrupt within the walls of Ewood.

If I publically slated everyone it would serve no purpose, as we saw last season, the owners do not give in to hostility. Having a direct link now to the owners which I have now managed to obtain is beginning to see lights come on

Ok Glen I dont know you but one thing I have gathered from reading a lot of your tweets and posts is that you have Rovers at heart and i'm not sure many can deny you of that, I think people are worried that you and the people you represent are supporting the wrong person. I think its fair to say to say thay you are getting plenty of info from the the Shebby camp and from what I can decypher you seem to be in the mind that shebby is good for the club.

So....wait I just read a statement from you asking for him to be ousted from the club.......so basically they are all idiots? Shaw and Agnew are coming home from Pune with their p45's so where does Shebby stand? and the main question who do you think will become Rovers boss? And what happens to Shebby?

We speak to many at Rovers and don't back anyone bar the badge and those boys in blue and white. Info as I have repeatedly stated I get on rovers I got long before Shebby came, How do you think we put a dossier together? Not one supporter provided a stich of evidence,

All this Shebby must of told them is wrong, If we believed everything Shebby said then we would be FOOLS.

The club needs fixing from top to bottom, no-one has a magic wand and no-one has the blueprints. We are just football supporters who are trying to get the message to where it matters,

I fully expect an experienced Manager to be appointed and not a coach, and probably within the next 7 days.

Regarding the future, im with everyone else, we want an experienced board with the power to make decisions and one which has no links to any of the past

I can 100% say on my kids life Shebby Singh has not interfered with team selection indeed, he has been puzzled as the rest of us, why a FIT Nuno Gomes has been omitted along with Simon, Givet and a few others.

The word on the grapevine is the first 3 games Berg was full of idea's by game four one individual did a bit a shadowing, his absense from Ewood including key meetings , don't take a surgeon to work out. Suddenly the Keanisms were now being played out on the pitch, reasons for non substitutions alledged to have been due to Berg claiming he didnt see how he could improve things (Blackpool game anyone?)

Yes Shebby Singh has many many faults and is certainly enjoying too much spotlight but he walked into a wall of corruption . Every attempt possible right down to the the ex Manager Kean giving the owners an ultimatum has been made to ridicule him or undermine him. He didnt need too much help to do that as he makes a good job of doing it himself with his comments and being far too outspoken.

However like every game of chess there has to be a strategy. This is and always has been about cleansing our club, so its a well run club. You make the wrong moves and the ones who were instrumental in this clubs relegation get stronger. Shebby has walked in to try and put together a 10000 piece Jigsaw with those within against him, apart from most of the employees at ewood.

Should he even be there? Hell no, He has not got the experience to run our football club, but had he not come the truth which is now hitting India (The real reason Shaw n Agnew are there) Would still be buried.

It would of been easy to carry on protesting for no progress, and christ my name has had to go to hell and back by being more tactical and precise, but the fruits of that labour WILL start being shown.

I love this club with all my heart, and would never sell out or do what IMO would make it worse. Yes Shebby is not the man to run our club, but at present he is one of only few who aint corrupt within the walls of Ewood.

If I publically slated everyone it would serve no purpose, as we saw last season, the owners do not give in to hostility. Having a direct link now to the owners which I have now managed to obtain is beginning to see lights come on

We speak to many at Rovers and don't back anyone bar the badge and those boys in blue and white. Info as I have repeatedly stated I get on rovers I got long before Shebby came, How do you think we put a dossier together? Not one supporter provided a stich of evidence,

All this Shebby must of told them is wrong, If we believed everything Shebby said then we would be FOOLS.

The club needs fixing from top to bottom, no-one has a magic wand and no-one has the blueprints. We are just football supporters who are trying to get the message to where it matters,

I fully expect an experienced Manager to be appointed and not a coach, and probably within the next 7 days.

Regarding the future, im with everyone else, we want an experienced board with the power to make decisions and one which has no links to any of the past

Can you give a reason as to why on the day of the Brighton match, the groundsman were told to water the pitch (when it was already lashing it down)?

Subsuquebtly Berg arrived at Ewood at around 12:30 that day and to great annoyance found out what had gone on.

you are not saying that because you are scottish are you by any chance?

I don't like Kean or Hendry......I would never like somebody just because they're Scottish.

At least the new manager will have an additional striker to chose from !!!!

david @goodwillie25

1st of January I'm available! Wether al get a game that is another thing!

Great news.

;)

So your matey with one set of sh!ts but not the other?

This latest discussion on Macdonald might tie in with something I saw Nicko say on twitter yesterday, that KM had a contact with someone upstairs at Rovers....Agnew? Shaw? It could be that they are the ones trying to create a new Kean style scenario.

Honestly don't know who or what to believe anymore because Shebby is a clown and Shaw and Agnew are weasels. We could really do with locking them in a room with an angry Bruce Banner.

Fair enough.....cheers for the reponse.

Any news on who's going to be the goal keeping coach at Barnsley? Maybe Shebby might put some gloves on!

I heard earlier Steven Drench our former academy keeper and u 18 goalkeeping coach will take charge temporary. He has recently been coaching Christoph Dilo and Matthew Urwin.

Gary Bowyer and Colin Hendry will take charge and pick the team for Barnsley with the assistance of David Dunn and Danny Murphy.

Can I echo this as well....I have no idea what you're getting at.

Me too. Only person i've heard of "shadowing" has been Ali and I really doubt he's been picking the teams.

I don't know Glen, something doesn't add up about your side of the story. Shebby seems to have his own agenda from the outside and to imply he's the most honest man there is laughable. Given the fact that Kean was paid off, and part of the reason being interference in team selection, who is doing it? Shaw and Agnew were in Kean's back pocket, you claim Shebby wasn't involved.. so who is?

Can you give a reason as to why on the day of the Brighton match, the groundsman were told to water the pitch (when it was already lashing it down)?

Subsuquebtly Berg arrived at Ewood at around 12:30 that day and to great annoyance found out what had gone on.

Regarding why the game was called off, I dont know is the honest answer, never asked. All I know is the groundsman is a top bloke and would have done all he can

I heard earlier Steven Drench our former academy keeper and u 18 goalkeeping coach will take charge temporary. He has recently been coaching Christoph Dilo and Matthew Urwin.

Gary Bowyer and Colin Hendry will take charge and pick the team for Barnsley with the assistance of David Dunn and Danny Murphy.

I heard it was David Icke who's coming in, while he's at it he can sort out all the lizard lip licking shape shiffting goings on at Ewood.

Glen can you elaborate on that game 3 and game 4 stuff with Henning. Because unless I'm being dumb it makes absolutely no sense to me...

As Bob pointed out Henning isn't dumb enough not to make a sub until the 80th minute when 1-0 down...surely.

Berg was told when he was appointed he picks the team and he picks his backroom team. Within a few games other influences within ensured certain players were marginalised.

All this it was Shebby's man as I have repeatedly said from day 1, he was not. He was a compromise, none of the three selection committee's first choice but indeed spoke to Shaw first.

Our ex-Manager has a shadow, as did Berg (same shadow), Yet only one man tried to save him from the chop and he was not the shadow. I do get the sense some wanted Mr Berg to fail, and let one man take the wrap for it.

I cant elaborate anymore on a public message board as its not fair on the owners of this site!

Gary Bowyer and Colin Hendry will take charge and pretend to pick the team for Barnsley with the apparent assistance of David Dunn and Danny Murphy.

EFA.

IF they get complete control of the starting line up, it will be interesting to see who plays. But they won't, so it will be the same strange formation and choice of players as ever.

Wonder if any of Shebby's Portuguese lads will make the starting lineup again?

Our ex-Manager has a shadow, as did Berg (same shadow), Yet only one man tried to save him from the chop and he was not the shadow. I do get the sense some wanted Mr Berg to fail, and let one man take the wrap for it.

I cant elaborate anymore on a public message board as its not fair on the owners of this site!

Good lord, are we back to the same shadow chasing as this time last year? Does he have a finger in a lot of media and sporting pies?

More to the point, WHY do these managers have shadows? Surely you can answer that without naming any names?

And even MORE to the point, if for a minute you are insinuating that the same shadow is still influencing things, who on earth hired Shebby and why is this shadow still lurking if they obviously have their own agendas?

If I was a Rao I wouldn't have the two of them in the same place at the same time.

Archived