BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Manager

den

So Mcdonald is not Singh's choice reading that, "Meanwhile the chase for MacDonald has also been dogged by Singh’s intervention. The Malaysian wants to bring unknown coach Judan Ali on to the staff along with the respected Scot."

Bloody hell Agnew best get in touch with nicko to get that bit changed or Knight in shining armour Shaw might have a stain on his character

Certainly looks like what's left of team kean can smell blood

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looks like they forgot to mention somebody else in that story, been the mo recently somebody letting Shaw front whilst they work away in the background keeping their name out of it, wonder where they are getting the stories from?

More important;y the story is 100% incorrect, they may think they went to India to spin a bottle, but would of got a nice surprise when they got there. Team Kean grip slipping

So Mcdonald is not Singh's choice reading that, "Meanwhile the chase for MacDonald has also been dogged by Singh’s intervention. The Malaysian wants to bring unknown coach Judan Ali on to the staff along with the respected Scot."

Bloody hell Agnew best get in touch with nicko to get that bit changed or Knight in shining armour Shaw might have a stain on his character

Cant even decide where to pull this story to bits, Ali aint getting a job at Rovers and Shebby Singh didnt know who he was until he arrived on couple of week internship as part of a course he is on.

Seems the leaks aint come quick enough and good old Nixon as he is wrong again, uses the old stumbling block line to backtrack on yesterdays exclusive

Our hopes lie with dithery Derek persuading madam to fire Shabby the clown.

In fairness if Shaw is going to Pune to tell the Venkys that this is yet another wrong move and he wont be railroaded by Punditwallah then fair play to him. I bet it is impossible to work in this environment as Mr Williams found out.

meanwhile back at Bollewood more false promises are being made to those who smell the perfect accompaniment to roast chicken. A gravy train.

Meanwhile, the appointment of Blackburn's new coaching team is on hold as a simmering boardroom battle at Ewood Park threatens to escalate into all-out civil war.

The club's global advisor Shebby Singh and managing director Derek Shaw have been at odds since Singh's arrival in the summer, and Shaw has flown to India to urge the club's owners Venky's to ditch the flamboyant Malaysian following this week's sacking of manager Henning Berg.

Singh is said to be unperturbed by events but the plan to install Kevin MacDonald as head coach alongside Judan Ali cannot proceed without Shaw approving the contracts. Ali was at the club's Brockhall training ground on Friday and MacDonald expects to join him even though he is understood to have reservations about the arrangement.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2254390/Ronaldinho-make-film-Blackburn-owners-

That is just too shocking for words, they wanted Ronaldinihio so badly and couldnt get him to be in the team they put him in a film!!

How on earth does someone cock up so badly hiring Berg as manager and now suggests such a witless pairing in Mcdonald and Ali still have a job? Seriously I want to work for these people I could be a millionaire within months.

We are as Rovers are nothing more than a toy and the fans are nothing more than an annoyance, The only way to move forward is to get all groups together as one and publically state that a mass boycott will stay at the club until Venky's sell up, We will never prosper under these clowns and they must be forced to sell and the only thing that will work is a mass boycott and attendances less than 5000 on a constant basis.

Allways been massively proud to wear the shirt of a small club working hard to be were it was and now it's just a shame it's tarnished with these idiots at the moment but there will be a time when we will become a proud local, hardworking club that prospers due to being well run and hardworking players again and I long for that day.

More important;y the story is 100% incorrect, they may think they went to India to spin a bottle, but would of got a nice surprise when they got there. Team Kean grip slipping

Cant even decide where to pull this story to bits, Ali aint getting a job at Rovers and Shebby Singh didnt know who he was until he arrived on couple of week internship as part of a course he is on.

Seems the leaks aint come quick enough and good old Nixon as he is wrong again, uses the old stumbling block line to backtrack on yesterdays exclusive

I may have had one too many beers but are you suggesting that it's Shaw and agnew that want Mcdonald and Ali and it's Shebby who opposes them?

It would register on a common sense basic as right as Shaw and Agnew would know how to use the English press better but why would they plum for an inexperienced manager yet again?

Do yourself and me a favour and dont be like the other guys who like to pass info and talk straight not in fecking riddles.

Rovers Action Group spokesman Glen Mullan said yesterday: "Nobody has a clue what is going on. The supporters want Singh, Shaw and Venky's out. Shebby will get it double-barrelled tomorrow from the supporters. If he even thinks about going near that dugout god help him. Everyone is now looking towards protesting on New Year's Day. It's gone beyond a joke."

THAT'S MORE LIKE IT!!!

Who would have thought that all our hopes lie with Agnew and Shaw sweet talking the owners

Shebby can't be allowed to make this decision

We need one employee/ ex employee to be brave and selfless and say feck the money, I will reveal all - see you in court if you have an issue !

Rovers Action Group spokesman Glen Mullan said yesterday: "Nobody has a clue what is going on. The supporters want Singh, Shaw and Venky's out. Shebby will get it double-barrelled tomorrow from the supporters. If he even thinks about going near that dugout god help him. Everyone is now looking towards protesting on New Year's Day. It's gone beyond a joke."

THAT'S MORE LIKE IT!!!

+1.

Keep your enemies close etc. but at the end of the day, no one can reason with these idiots.

I may have had one too many beers but are you suggesting that it's Shaw and agnew that want Mcdonald and Ali and it's Shebby who opposes them?

It would register on a common sense basic as right as Shaw and Agnew would know how to use the English press better but why would they plum for an inexperienced manager yet again?

Do yourself and me a favour and dont be like the other guys who like to pass info and talk straight not in fecking riddles.

Can't spoil the surprise on the first bit due to legal reasons.

Put it this way, Mcdonald was reported at the training ground by whom last week?

Ali been there 2 weeks on internship, as confirmed many times by club and Cryer.

Out of courtesy Mcdonald did have an interview yesterday, but no contract offered, but dick dasterdly and muttley are the recruiters!!

I am on my year abroad studying in China. So not so much I can do from over here. Perhaps I could assemble a Chinese army to storm Pune and then Ewood and take back what's rightfully ours?

I'll get back to you on that one.

Yup could still join them and influence events though. Till you do you've no right to be telling them what they should do.

I wish some journo would investigate how Shabby has permission to work in the UK. Presumably he would need a work visa. Would he get one as a high value migrant? Maybe if he has invested in Rovers. Would he get one as a skilled worker? I'd like to see the application form filled in to promote his experience as something not available in the UK.

Archived