BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Manager

den

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With this lot, you couldn't be certain that this was a wind-up !!!

Blackburn Rovers LFC@BRLFC

It is our understanding that Scott Rogers BRLFC manager has been asked to take look after team affairs at #BRFC until further notice.

At least the new manager will have an additional striker to chose from !!!!

david @goodwillie25

1st of January I'm available! Wether al get a game that is another thing!

Did Shebby Singh confirm with Balaji Rao before running his mouth off on tv? Asians are well aware of how he goes about in his interviews!

Retweeted by Northern Rover
Expand

Am hearing from tweets to me that Shebby Singh has come on skysports and said its made up. Well I can't help it if he isn't in the loop!

Retweeted by Northern Rover
Expand

Kamy's just retweeted the above 2 tweets from the author of the goal.com article. Knowing who to believe in all this is impossible when we're dealing with compulsive liars!

Wsn't it mentioned yesterday that venkys had a day of meetings today. so would have been in conference and not on the phone to singh.

Official site: http://www.rovers.co.uk/news/article/club-statement-281212-565643.aspx

"In light of current rumour and speculation, Blackburn Rovers would like to reassure supporters that the club are seeking to appoint a new manager in the shortest possible time.

Global Advisor Shebby Singh adds: “We are undertaking a proper process and though no announcement is imminent, we are working hard to make the right appointment as quickly as possible."

Managers are paid to make to make decisions. Coaches are paid to implement those decisions. Why would you want to employ a coach in the managerial role? Look to past history, Kidd & Kean, both coaches, both relegated. Only a few have managed to buck that particular trend Tony Parkes being one of them. Please stop messing about Singh, & appoint a Manager.

Say that McDonald is to be announced as the new manager then who's bloody silly idea is it and who the hell recommended him as a manager?

RIP Rovers

He was highly regarded at Villa - don't get me wrong I would much prefer an experienced manager - but at some point we will get lucky taking a punt on an inexperienced manager, coach or No 2.

If he is appointed - I hope the fans give him a chance - though by all means show Shebby what we think of him.

He was highly regarded at Villa - don't get me wrong I would much prefer an experienced manager - but at some point we will get lucky taking a punt on an inexperienced manager, coach or No 2.

If he is appointed - I hope the fans give him a chance - though by all means show Shebby what we think of him.

NO, enough is enough.

With this lot, you couldn't be certain that this was a wind-up !!!

Blackburn Rovers LFC@BRLFC

It is our understanding that Scott Rogers BRLFC manager has been asked to take look after team affairs at #BRFC until further notice.

At least the new manager will have an additional striker to chose from !!!!

david @goodwillie25

1st of January I'm available! Wether al get a game that is another thing!

The twitter site @BRLFC has no connection with anyone at Ewood Park and has no association with Blackburn Rovers Ladies FC. The only twitter site associated with Blackburn Rovers Ladies FC is @roversladies. This is a wind-up.....

The twitter site @BRLFC has no connection with anyone at Ewood Park and has no association with Blackburn Rovers Ladies FC. The only twitter site associated with Blackburn Rovers Ladies FC is @roversladies. This is a wind-up.....

It just goes to show the lengths people will go to in order to make things look even worse at Ewood.

The dingles must be having an absolute field day. Although I'm surprised twitter has reached the land that time forgot!

Getting the impression that there was a plan to bring in McDonald and Judan Ali as two coaches under Shebby Super Singh "on a temporary basis" which would get made permanent on the first half-decent result but that the ribald laughter throughout football has panicked them.

Nixon was probably dead right 24 hours ago but the headless chicken has run in the opposite direction now.

Getting the impression that there was a plan to bring in McDonald and Judan Ali as two coaches under Shebby Super Singh "on a temporary basis" which would get made permanent on the first half-decent result but that the ribald laughter throughout football has panicked them.

Nixon was probably dead right 24 hours ago but the headless chicken has run in the opposite direction now.

I don't disbelieve that. Singh really fancies it in my opinion.

Archived