BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Manager

den

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"We have not been doing well and dropping points and losing matches quite often. I want to go up." - Balaji Rao.

"Balaji Rao said they have not firmed up on Berg's replacement. Assistant manager Eric Black will handle the team, at least for the time being, he added."

But, maybe they are really just clueless keaners!? Bilaji is quoted saying this stuff an hour ago most of us knew yesterday Black had got the axe too. @#/? idiot!!

Times of India article published today at 12:52 (http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/football/top-stories/Blackburn-Rovers-sack-manager-Henning-Berg/articleshow/17787468.cms)

God help us if the thick swine doesn't even know we've sacked Black.

"We have not been doing well and dropping points and losing matches quite often. I want to go up." - Balaji Rao.

"Balaji Rao said they have not firmed up on Berg's replacement. Assistant manager Eric Black will handle the team, at least for the time being, he added."

I have always asserted that Venky's can't be that stupid, to @#/? up an investment in the manner which they have, without having other ulterior motives for doing so - they are supposed to be business people after all. I still think there are 'darker forces at work' but not in the sense Jerome Anderson inferred.

But, maybe they are really just clueless keaners!? Bilaji is quoted saying this stuff an hour ago most of us knew yesterday Black had got the axe too. @#/? idiot!!

Times of India article published today at 12:52 (http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/football/top-stories/Blackburn-Rovers-sack-manager-Henning-Berg/articleshow/17787468.cms)

Someone needs to forward this to the UK national newspapers....we have thick keanwits as owners!

my money would be on Owen Coyle.

Mate just text me to say Nixon is being rather smug at the moment, he's been right out of the picture at Ewood since Allardyce left, I wonder if his mate Coyle is feeding him some info?

I'd take Coyle over Macdonald and Ali.

Thought Black was sacked to be honest

He has been! But why is Bilaji being quoted today in the Times of India saying he will be taking over temporarily? It just goes to show that fat Venky's @#/? doesn't even know what is going on so who is running our club... or is he just easily confused (probably still in shock over relegation!).

Mate just text me to say Nixon is being rather smug at the moment, he's been right out of the picture at Ewood since Allardyce left, I wonder if his mate Coyle is feeding him some info?

I'd take Coyle over Macdonald and Ali.

I'd take my gran over Macdonald and Ali.But could be Voldermort making a quick return?

The quote from Balaji is extremely odd. It is possible I suppose that at the time the interview was given the original plan was to put Black in temporary charge again, then there was a change of heart and they decided (correctly imo) to clear the decks.

Either way it's not a sign of any logical or joined up thinking.

Proves what a clueless clown Balaji is with this comment - “No, it is nothing like that. I just want points on the board, and I don’t care if it is an experienced or an in-experienced person who gets it, “Rao commented.

Also Balaji is only quoted as saying he has premiership experience not that he has "plenty" of experience. This just seems the reporter adding words to the article.

I'm terrified and still fully expect Macdonald to be appointed.

I'd take my gran over Macdonald and Ali.

Be careful what you say! Shebby might take this as 'the fans have spoken and they want Dr Who's grandma.' Shebby might decide that she's the next big thing and, critically, has never suffered relegation.

If Goal India is anything like Goal UK I wouldn't pay too much attention personally.

Going off what a mate of mine said, who posts articles for them on another Championship team, all authors there just copy & paste 'facts' & 'quotes' & basically anyone can sign up as a 'journalist'.

Could be a rouge reporter, but we all know nothing can be ruled out which comes out of Ewood/Pune these days...

Can only be one then. Steve Kean is coming home.

You know what, it wouldn't surprise me if they asked Kean for his severance pay back and appointed him as manager, they're that keaning crackers and interested in money money money.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20859769

Am I reading too much here but Shebby said 'not imminent' Shaw and Agnew in India and Rao says announcement Saturday?! can't see McDonald now.

They took their time last time and chose a fool. Maybe if they just played pin the tail on the donkey they may strike lucky

Archived