BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Manager

den

The problem is that Venkys are very happy with any publicity. The comments made in their year end accounts support this, that buying Rovers has been a masterstroke in global exposure. If, and its a big if, theres a way this could actually negatively affect their core business then it would be really effective in getting them out. To do that then all fans need to be united behind this too.

Finding a way of damaging their core buisness is what is needed.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You know the solution, it was common in the 1960s and 1970s but folk are too frightened to discuss it because it's seen as "illegal" and the site might get in trouble. Fact remains it is the only solution to make the owners wake up.

Quite correct Jim. I've had a post removed a few months ago for suggesting it. One or two can't do it but five hundred, or more, en masse would do the trick.

Singh and Ali taking training today .........

Time to boycott big time !

Now might be a time for "the largest supporter group" to ballot it's 9,000 members (that must be over 75% of the fan base surely?) - you know just to check that when talking to the Press on behalf of the fans that it'll be OK to openly criticise the clowns Singh and Venky's.

Tuesday should interesting. "Get out of our club, get out of our club, you Venky batsards, Get out of our club."

This is a keaning joke. Who the kean do they think they are?

I suspect that most players will be trying to leave in January.

Most still have to worry about their carreer and playing for the current Rovers can only damage it.

Definetly, every fan should boycot Ewood and try to go to away games. It is more expensive but if the fans all stick together, it is possible to do it.

Now might be a time for "the largest supporter group" to ballot it's 9,000 members (that must be over 75% of the fan base surely?) - you know just to check that when talking to the Press on behalf of the fans that it'll be OK to openly criticise the clowns Singh and Venky's.

I've said this a few times but, although I didn't want McKinlay as manager personally, we may well have been far better off.

I suspect that most players will be trying to leave in January.

Most still have to worry about their carreer and playing for the current Rovers can only damage it.

Definetly, every fan should boycot Ewood and try to go to away games. It is more expensive but if the fans all stick together, it is possible to do it.

Most loosely speaking quality players are probably going to be sold on in January anyway so i don't see this as an issue. I think a lot have been brought in with this sole purpose in mind. The rest it would seem have been promised coaching roles or ridiculous inflated salaries (or are seeing out their contracts. Those that do moan seem to have been frozen out in the past or suddenly develop injuries....good bye Robinson etc...).

The biggest insult yet and that takes some doing.

Fully agree. However, I've become more or less numb to the kean-takes and insults from Venky's/Singh/the dark lords behind the scenes, so my reaction has been more of a silent resignation rather than wild anger and bloodlust.

Just a theory but perhaps Rovers were in the frame to appoint Mcleish therefore Macdonald has been been heavily linked to an approach by Rovers. Nottingham got wind of this and even though odriscoll won his last game they knew they had to steal Rovers march and sacked O'driscoll in order to get Mcleish. Rovers may be back to square one now and will look at other options. Hopefully experienced options at that!

Fully agree. However, I've become more or less numb to the kean-takes and insults from Venky's/Singh/the dark lords behind the scenes, so my reaction has been more of a silent resignation rather than wild anger and bloodlust.

I'm keaning fuming and they've not actually appointed anyone yet, god knows how I'll feel if they actually appoint Ali, think a trip to A&E might be on the cards!

Kean off Venkys and take that keaning Malaysian TV pundit with you, keans.

How about you do something for once OR failing that, join them and make your voice heard?

I am on my year abroad studying in China. So not so much I can do from over here. Perhaps I could assemble a Chinese army to storm Pune and then Ewood and take back what's rightfully ours?

I'll get back to you on that one.

Archived