BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Manager

den

Spot on 47er, but sadly we have a section of the support who still think Venkys are right for the club, so they'll continue to go with there heads up there arses and happyclap throughout.

Personally - I have yet to speak to a single Rovers fan that thinks Venky's are right for the club. However - there are those that realise they aren't going anywhere soon - and just get on with supporting the club.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Personally - I have yet to speak to a single Rovers fan that thinks Venky's are right for the club. However - there are those that realise they aren't going anywhere soon - and just get on with supporting the club.

How the hell of you support this??????

Exactly , so instead of handing in transfer request they will just sit on their contracts !!!!!

For all the managerial problems we have , the players are just not good enough !

Most of the players are fine and the team should be in the top 8 if it were managed properly. To get the team playing to a better standard isn't rocket science and any decent, experienced manager would be able to improve it. Unfortunately the chances of us hiring a good manager are probably close to zero after the Berg debacle - who in their right mind would want to work with Shebby Singh ?

Well he wont need to worry too much, it is said he is in Pune or on his way with Shaw getting his P45, Mr Shebby Singh may have seen them off as well, what next

All our players are cash happy, the more they get, the happier they are. At the end of the day, if we go down again, they will just be paid out, or leave the club on a free. Either way, they are more than happy to continue grabbing the cash. They don't care about this club, its only the fans who do, and we are no losing interest, and couldn't care less.

Spot on 47er, but sadly we have a section of the support who still think Venkys are right for the club, so they'll continue to go with there heads up there arses and happyclap throughout.

Latest events must shake even their faith surely?

How the hell of you support this??????

Look as long as Blackburn Rovers exists i will support them because they are and always will be my team, i don't like what the Venkys have done - no one can, but as a supporter thats what you do support your team, reading some of the posts on here you would think there was going to be mass suicides, vent your anger of course but remember it's Blackburn Rovers not Venkys not Shebby Singh but Blackburn Rovers

Look at Man City all those years in the 2nd division, they went through some crap alright, but the fans stayed with them through all of that and came out of it in the end, we will do the same, might not be for a few years and i don't think we have reached the bottom yet but we will return and for that I'm in.

In English ?

Depends on whether you support the institution that has been around since 1875 - or the owners that have been around for 2 years ?

Hmm, cheap shot!!

Next question, in English, just for you:

You will continue to give money to and support this club despite what the owners are doing to the "instituation"??

This thread is a bit redundant as it would appear we have got what we are getting.

I would not call it management.

I want to know who is making the decisions. Shebby? Or are others making this decision for him? and if so who? is Shebby just an Employee (highly paid one at that) of Venky's not Rovers? Is Shebby now to be on Blackburn's payroll or is he still a director etc...? How long has this plan been in place? Juan Ally has been around Ewood for 1 week etc...?

Why?

Depends on perspective - I support the institution that was started in 1875 - not the one purchased two years ago by our new owners.

I decided to start supporting Rovers because they are the main club in the town where I was born - not because of who the owners were, whether we were successful or not, whether we were the best club in Lancashire, whether the stadium was modern or falling down (as it was when I started - those that stood in the old Riverside will understand ;-) )

I cling to the hope that they will eventually see sense - because I see nothing but a bleak future for Rovers if they don't.

Look as long as Blackburn Rovers exists i will support them because they are and always will be my team, i don't like what the Venkys have done - no one can, but as a supporter thats what you do support your team, reading some of the posts on here you would think there was going to be mass suicides, vent your anger of course but remember it's Blackburn Rovers not Venkys not Shebby Singh but Blackburn Rovers

Look at Man City all those years in the 2nd division, they went through some crap alright, but the fans stayed with them through all of that and came out of it in the end, we will do the same, might not be for a few years and i don't think we have reached the bottom yet but we will return and for that I'm in.

Man City did not have owners like Venkys ......They tried to live the dream Peter Swales , Franny Lee etc etc

They are also a much bigger club who 1 day would return , same applies to Leeds Utd ...

Venkys are systematically dismanteling Blackburn Rovers , without a care in the world !

I am 49 , on the day Wigan beat us ..I will never see premier league football on Ewood Park again ..

Venkys saw to that by as PhilipL said on another thread 'Venkys disinvested us out of the premier league'

Look as long as Blackburn Rovers exists i will support them because they are and always will be my team, i don't like what the Venkys have done - no one can,

That's exactly what SS and Venky's are counting on. Fans turning up is seen as a mandate for what they're doing. It's the only mandate they've got. If we had an empty stadium, they couldn't claim to be acting with anyone's backing.

Hmm, cheap shot!!

Next question, in English, just for you:

You will continue to give money to and support this club despite what the owners are doing to the "instituation"??

Yes - because I realise that my money is totally insignificant in the scheme of things - and won't be winging it's way to India (as many keep going on about).

Bottom line - stay away, attend - makes little difference to them. Staying away just pushes us quicker to financial problems - and lessens any slim chance of promotion.

Man City did not have owners like Venkys ......They tried to live the dream Peter Swales , Franny Lee etc etc

They are also a much bigger club who 1 day would return , same applies to Leeds Utd ...

Venkys are systematically dismanteling Blackburn Rovers , without a care in the world !

I am 49 , on the day Wigan beat us ..I will never see premier league football on Ewood Park again ..

Venkys saw to that by as PhilipL said on another thread 'Venkys disinvested us out of the premier league'

Spot on, some around here seem to think that it'll be ok in the long run because the owners will go and Rovers will be left behind, others can see that if or when the owners leave there will not be a great deal of Rovers left, if anything at all.

Archived