BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Manager

den

I think folk need to chill a bit. Folk said there was to be 'announcements today', there has not been any.

It is common knowledge that there are internal power struggles going on at the club - maybe why shaw and Agnew going to India. I think the media used the words, 'summoned' to india. Which could be wrong. Possibliity is they asked awhile ago to visit india.

Sadly we have some folk, who for some mad reason are supporting Singh. Being friends with him etc. yet he his continuing the damage venkys started. I have heard the comments about Agnew. But he is less a threat to the club than Singh is, at the moment. It is though strange that folk speak out against Angew, but not Singh.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I go with what others have siad in that as much as i dont like Agnew as a person or think Shaw is the sharpest tool in the shed, I'd sooner have just the 2 of those in charge than Shebby walking around running the place like an Indian Willy Wonka.

Probably agree even though have no time for Agnew - Shebby is just causing trouble, I mean this idea of MacDonald/Ali, how the **** did he come up with that one.

I think folk need to chill a bit. Folk said there was to be 'announcements today', there has not been any.

It is common knowledge that there are internal power struggles going on at the club - maybe why shaw and Agnew going to India. I think the media used the words, 'summoned' to india. Which could be wrong. Possibliity is they asked awhile ago to visit india.

Sadly we have some folk, who for some mad reason are supporting Singh. Being friends with him etc. yet he his continuing the damage venkys started. I have heard the comments about Agnew. But he is less a threat to the club than Singh is, at the moment. It is though strange that folk speak out against Angew, but not Singh.

I think there is some sense in this. However if you sack a manager like we just did:

a. Without having a new one lined up 'someone out of work now who wasn't.'

b. While having no statement prepared on succession!!!

c. While suggesting you have appointed people - but haven't.

d. Suggesting you have started negotiations - but don't.

e. Sack a whole backroom without knowing who will pick the team in two days for a vital league match.

e. Seem to be appointing coaches - without a manager.

Then you're asking for all the chaotic speculation and rumor you're getting here.

Because nobody knows what to believe!!!!

"We have not been doing well and dropping points and losing matches quite often. I want to go up." - Balaji Rao.

"Balaji Rao said they have not firmed up on Berg's replacement. Assistant manager Eric Black will handle the team, at least for the time being, he added."

I have always asserted that Venky's can't be that stupid, to @#/? up an investment in the manner which they have, without having other ulterior motives for doing so - they are supposed to be business people after all. I still think there are 'darker forces at work' but not in the sense Jerome Anderson inferred.

But, maybe they are really just clueless keaners!? Bilaji is quoted saying this stuff an hour ago most of us knew yesterday Black had got the axe too. @#/? idiot!!

Times of India article published today at 12:52 (http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/football/top-stories/Blackburn-Rovers-sack-manager-Henning-Berg/articleshow/17787468.cms)

Excellent comment from the guy who found the clip.

"He's speaking words about some things but I'm not sure he ever makes a point about anything."

I'd urge everyone to waste a few minutes of their life ploughing through that interview. The looks of bemusement, bewilderment and downright scepticism on the faces of the Latvian coaches he's speaking to say it all.

I thought his piece de resistance was: "Coaching isn't just about telling. It's about engaging."

Who knows, Maybe touchy feely claptrap like that will get MGP playing again after a 4-5 season absence?

Or not.

"We have not been doing well and dropping points and losing matches quite often. I want to go up." - Balaji Rao.

"Balaji Rao said they have not firmed up on Berg's replacement. Assistant manager Eric Black will handle the team, at least for the time being, he added."

I have always asserted that Venky's can't be that stupid, to @#/? up an investment in the manner which they have, without having other ulterior motives for doing so - they are supposed to be business people after all. I still think there are 'darker forces at work' but not in the sense Jerome Anderson inferred.

But, maybe they are really just clueless keaners!? Bilaji is quoted saying this stuff an hour ago most of us knew yesterday Black had got the axe too. @#/? idiot!!

Times of India article published today at 12:52 (http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/football/top-stories/Blackburn-Rovers-sack-manager-Henning-Berg/articleshow/17787468.cms)

Thought Black was sacked to be honest

If its announced tomorrow and hasn't been leaked yet I can't see it being a big name and all signs point to McDonald

He's not really an established name with plenty of Premier League management experience. Is he?

Knowing these it could be Avram.

We are in new times. Gone is the local boy made good who gave back to the community in a passionate but businesslike, methodical way. Someone who knew our club and our people and worked from the ground up to make the Club something special.

Now we have the ready fire aim of people ill advised, ill equipped appointing people ill disciplined and ill qualified to take this club forward.

That's why we will get an ill thought out management structure. and it makes me ill thinking about it.

If the Venkys needed a new product to match their chicken stock they have one they have created by accident with our club. Laughing stock.

Archived