BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Manager

den

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is this just a sensible summation of events, or have you actually heard it from someone reliable?

Does anyone know if Shaw and Agnew have been summoned (as previously indicated on the board) or have they gone to Pune off their own backs?

Do Shaw, Agnew and Shebby all have to agree to appointments and dismissals for decisions to be made? Is that the official decision making process and it's just that Shebby is a loose canon and mouths off to the press (e.g about Mckinlay, Macdonald, Ali) before the other two have agreed?

Thanks to anyone who genuinely knows the answers.

Is this just a sensible summation of events, or have you actually heard it from someone reliable?

Does anyone know if Shaw and Agnew have been summoned (as previously indicated on the board) or have they gone to Pune off their own backs?

Do Shaw, Agnew and Shebby all have to agree to appointments and dismissals for decisions to be made? Is that the official decision making process and it's just that Shebby is a loose canon and mouths off to the press (e.g about Mckinlay, Macdonald, Ali) before the other two have agreed?

Thanks to anyone who genuinely knows the answers.

Summoned is putting it kindly,

my money would be on Owen Coyle.

Interesting - posted a few days ago that I thought Coyle would be our next manager based upon a couple of things that I'd heard.

Like Hughes, he has a team, including goalie coach, ready to roll.

If you have a few quid left over from Christmas then well worth a flutter at 25/1

Excellent comment from the guy who found the clip.

"He's speaking words about some things but I'm not sure he ever makes a point about anything."

I'd urge everyone to waste a few minutes of their life ploughing through that interview. The looks of bemusement, bewilderment and downright scepticism on the faces of the Latvian coaches he's speaking to say it all.

I thought his piece de resistance was: "Coaching isn't just about telling. It's about engaging."

Who knows, Maybe touchy feely claptrap like that will get MGP playing again after a 4-5 season absence?

Or not.

That interview is f###ing hilarious!!

Blimey, the guy is a legend in his own mind, even refers to himself as a former player. By that reckoning, I, as a former pub player, can say the same.

How and why are you certain?

only personal view on Coyle.

Mind you, "PL experience" can cover lots of possibilities.

It's hardly the same as "successful ex PL manager"

Barnet just released their head coach. He has experience working with Edgar Davids.

To be fair it could be literally anyone.

How and why are you certain?

only personal view on Coyle.

Mind you, "PL experience" can cover lots of possibilities.

It's hardly the same as "successful ex PL manager"

Barnet just released their head coach. He has experience working with Edgar Davids.

To be fair it could be literally anyone.

shebby on ssn now

deny everything about everything

in a tracksuit though

shebby says all is nonsense, nothing decided.

All rumours and mischief.

That interview is f###ing hilarious!!

Blimey, the guy is a legend in his own mind, even refers to himself as a former player. By that reckoning, I, as a former pub player, can say the same.

Just watched that Video of Aloi it and it's like listening to some management drone at work. He says a lot of words but says absolutely fck all

"I entasked myself......"

"which level are the coaches at in their coaching pathway journey......"

"get them in line with the elite performances of footballers around the world and engaging to their understand of where they may need a little bit more information and development while at the same time, i wanted to take for myself, an idea and understanding of whether we are really communicating this across the board to get them in line with Uefa A and B course levels....."

He then waffles on in the same vein for another 5 minutes saying bugger all. What a tool.

http://bornoffside.net/2012/12/bornoffside-tv-judan-ali-before-he-was-famous/

@#/? joke this is. Forest sack O Driscoll and immediately appoint an experienced guy in Mcleish. We sack Berg, and we have a numpty in Shebby Singh, stating that an appointment is not imminent. The transfer window is around the corner, and we will most likely be the laughing stock of the window again. Has this clown not learned anything from his previous mistake. I can't take this @#/? anymore, and I'm thinking that many others have now called it a day

Summoned is putting it kindly,

Thanks (honestly not being sarcastic) for the Shebby version of events. Do I take then that you are led to believe (from Mr Singh) that the Raos and the Ds are happy with Shebby's performance and (ahem) 'plans' for the future management of the team? I can fully believe that they are stupid enough.

Incidentally, how will yourself and the action group react if Macdonald is unveiled as the new head coach/manager/yes man? I'm not trying to start an argument here I am just genuinely interested - thanks.

Has anybody heard a different version of the Shaw/Agnew trip from inside the club?

I just heard it too.

We have appointed new manager with Premier League experience.

Announcement after tomorrow's game.

I'm certain it will be Coyle.

A "coach" with "Premier League experience" could equally apply to Ronald McDonald. He had caretaker charge of Aston Villa for 8 matches in 2010 apparently.

To be honest, getting Coyle and his own coaching staff would be like getting Mourinho in comparison to Ronald/Comical/Shebby as DOF.

Ex Dingle and wanky Wanderer or not.

Shebby will be interviewed on Sky Sports News soon, we'll see what he has to say whilst counting how many times he uses the phrase "you know" to fill-in the caps between the @#/? he talks.

I lost count of the "you know"s but fairly sure it was all @#/? between them

Archived