BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Manager

den

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shebby's remit was to quell the fan unrest, by doing so he firstly had to target BRAG, no?

Him and Glen even look quite cute together in this vid:

I´ve read a lot of your posts, i dont always agree wtih them, but they are nontheless sharp and often on point. Therefore is was really anticipating your reply, as i thought you´d be able to show me a smoking gun or atleast just some smoke, but if that is all you can deliver, im quite frankly a bit dissapointed, as i had expected more.

Been away but this is worse than I could ever have imagined. It's the end. The 2 games I got to were Hull and ?... :blink: ...Awfull.

tombstone.gif

Sorry guys, walked across Blackburnon my own to Ewood for my first match when I was 12 in 1974, and think everyone should stay away until we go under. I'm sad but it's the end now. Maybe I'll have another look when they've finished the job? We're being laughed at around the world from Saigon to Lusaka and used as toilet roll by the loons.

I have rarely felt so sad - it's like loosing a dear friend. But when it's time to go it's time to go. There is no more to do here but look for some other weekend enjoyment. I honestly thought Hughes would be courted and given the keys to the Park. He must have added tens and tens of millions to the value of Rovers and would do it again. But no, cheep is good in India and that's the end for me. Football is a wide boy and shysters paradise - just a sham of what it was - played by people keeping their gold Bentleys in air conditioned garages while people live and sleep outside under the street lamps.

Just feel numb and very very sad for the few remaining believers.

I said it the other week 'why did people applaud SPECCY TW@T' ? the other week.

One nobhead even replied 'its polite to applaud'

I'm going back to Ewood for the Forest match to cause as much trouble as i can. Hopefully get a ban. Sh1te club now anyway.

Yes - nice Lammy Jock - think mine will be dusted down now weekends have just become free! Scarborough at Easter still on? Think we have a club near here too.

I´ve read a lot of your posts, i dont always agree wtih them, but they are nontheless sharp and often on point. Therefore is was really anticipating your reply, as i thought you´d be able to show me a smoking gun or atleast just some smoke, but if that is all you can deliver, im quite frankly a bit dissapointed, as i had expected more.

Shebby's relationship with BRAG is much publicized, from their cosy little meetings to him helping unveil their new 'walk in center' at the club. Now throw in the fact that Glen & co. don't have a bad word to say about him, have involved themselves in boardroom politics, what would you make of that?

does shebby live close by, if so, make his life a living hell. it´s easy to do so, without breaking any laws. I must admit though, that in the slumdogs and the global idiots case, breaking the law, would recieve my full support.

"London-born Ali, whose family moved to the UK from India, was on Arsenal’s books as a YTS trainee but blamed the racist culture within English football in the 80s and 90s for his failure to secure a professional contract in this country."

So nothing to do with being crap then?

Shebby's relationship with BRAG is much publicized, from their cosy little meetings to him helping unveil their new 'walk in center' at the club. Now throw in the fact that Glen & co. don't have a bad word to say about him, have involved themselves in boardroom politics, what would you make of that?

We can only hope that Shebby has shared with them who the new manager is - and they approve - but have to keep quiet. The farce of appointing coaches before a manager is unbelievable - as is the timing of Ali coming in as a coach - we just have to hope and pray that there is some method in their madness and that KM is a coach approved by the new "experienced" manager they are bringing in.

At the moment - we all need to wait and see what happens before throwing away ST's and threatening never to go again - but it don't look good at the moment.

I'm done now with Blackburn Rovers. If these appointments happen then that's it. We are a joke of a club, I'm getting laughed at by my mates, they actually can't believe what's going on.

I hated Steve Kean, but absolutely despise Shebby Singh.

Thank you Jack Walker for the good times. Unfortunately Venkys, Kean & Shebby have destroyed everything you did for this club.

I'm truly gutted and as a Blackburn fan, this is the lowest I've felt. Judan Ali? How is any player going to respect someone who has never kicked a ball in professional English football? What can he do that Berg couldn't?

I´ve already considered all of that. They are walking a thin line, i´ll agree to that, but calling them sell outs based purely on this, is taking it too far imo. I know this isn a court of law, but would you feel justice was served, if you were being convicted and the evidence was as vague as the "evidence" you presented.?

From that article:

But while there seems to have been an assumption that his back-room staff – assistant manager Eric Black, first-team coach Iain Brunskill and goalkeeping coach Bobby Mimms – knew that they were sacked, they actually had no idea. They only discovered their fates via Sky Sports on television after the news of their dismissals had been made public.

Meanwhile, club executives Paul Agnew and Derek Shaw have been summoned to India.

Pathetic.

I would make of that, the following:

You are constitutionally incapable of sticking to a thread

You are determined to turn every thread into a denunciation of BRAG

You lack any balance on that subject

Seriously has to be some hidden agenda here. They say things like "we have to go up at all costs" and "we will do what it takes to go up" but ye their bringing in absolute @#/? like this. It just doesn't add up at all. Who in the right mind would take the view that Judan @#/? Ali and Kevin Mc @#/? Donald will get BRFC promoted?

Surely Singh also realises what kind of backlash he will get from this, including even more reduced attendances. I just cannot fathom any of it.

I´ve already considered all that. They are walking a thin line, i´ll agree to that, but calling them sell outs based purely on this, is taking it too far imo.

Selling out is the compromising of integrity, morality, or principles in exchange for personal gain, such as money.

^ Care to disagree with that? All it took were some hollow words and a walk-in center and he owns their asses.

Archived