BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Manager

den

If judan Ali is given a junior coaching roll then no harm, just because of the Indian connection people are against it but realy he has achieved a lot for his age and experience.

Yes no problem with him being given a coaching role suited to his experience/ability at all. If there is a place for Colin Hendry then i'm sure we can accommodate him somewhere. Maybe move Colin on to making cups of tea or something to make room. But again surely this should be a MANAGERS decision!!!

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Civil disobedience was good enough for Ghandi.

The walkway in front of the riverside would be ideal for a sit in?

ISTR that Gandhi apologised to the workers of Blackburn for the Indian workers taking our jobs and ruining the cotton industry. Should we have a banner asking for an apology for the Indians for taking our club and ruining it?

If they appoint another idiotic manager, then I honestly hope that nobody turns up at Ewood Park. It was said before, but forget protests outside of the stadium, forget protests inside the stadium, people should avoid going. Now people have the right to go, but if that stadium is completely empty, then that would end a clear and powerful message to Venkys.

I've been saying that for a year now. The only thing that will remove the cancer that is Venky's is an empty stadium.

It really is time for the supporters to turn the heat up again. Protests, boycotts, sit ins and marches. The Action Group need to distence themselves from the circus clowns as well. There is clearly an agenda at play which has nothing to do with winning football matches and sporting tradition.

As someones sig says(Theno I think), 'only when you take football out of the equation does Venkys ownership make any sense'

I'm not falling out of love with my club, but football full stop.

If he is British, why have we never heard of him, Oh, I forgot, Arsenal under 13s - I have coached at much higher levels than that !!

And, with a name like Ali, what message does that give out to players coming to our club? Rao, Singh, Ali ? of Asian origin, how many footballers or managers in the UK can you name of either Asian origin or Asian?

I'm not really following what surname or nationality has to do with your ability to be involved at Rovers...?

It really is time for the supporters to turn the heat up again. Protests, boycotts, sit ins and marches. The Action Group need to distence themselves from the circus clowns as well. There is clearly an agenda at play which has nothing to do with winning football matches and sporting tradition.

As someones sig says(Theno I think), 'only when you take football out of the equation does Venkys ownership make any sense'

I'm not falling out of love with my club, but football full stop.

I think we should recreate and play up on the Gandhi peaceful protest bit. That'd be very newsworthy in india and paint Venkys in a bad light over there, I would have thought.

If we have an action group this strikes me as the action required.

(PS Doesn't Gorden's sig say 'The sun came up this morning. I told you it would' ;-)

Majiball basically owned this entire topic (was it this one?) when he said that Shebby set out to pacify the Action Group and that's exactly what he did. And in doing so, he's now turned supporters against BRAG for selling out.

Good old fashioned divide n' conquer tactics at their finest.

Mark Fish on SSN now.

Are you sure you meant to say "delighted" Mark? :unsure:

Strong word maybe, i am far from delighted at the situation the club finds itself in. However i feel that the club had no option but to relieve the manager of his duties, his short tenure was awful to watch and his ability to change games and results was non-existent, we have a transfer window less than a week away and decisive action was needed. I think regrettable would have been a better word because it should never have come to this. Am i relieved he has been sacked? yes. Am i glad? probably not no, so if i could go back and re-do it then i wouldn't use the word delighted.

Strong word maybe, i am far from delighted at the situation the club finds itself in. However i feel that the club had no option but to relieve the manager of his duties, his short tenure was awful to watch and his ability to change games and results was non-existent, we have a transfer window less than a week away and decisive action was needed. I think regrettable would have been a better word because it should never have come to this. Am i relieved he has been sacked? yes. Am i glad? probably not no, so if i could go back and re-do it then i wouldn't use the word delighted.[/quote

Surely we can only be delighted if the replacement is an improvement on Berg and any new manager has enough control to do his job properly?

Sounds like they are going about it the wrong way, AGAIN.

Strong word maybe, i am far from delighted at the situation the club finds itself in. However i feel that the club had no option but to relieve the manager of his duties, his short tenure was awful to watch and his ability to change games and results was non-existent, we have a transfer window less than a week away and decisive action was needed. I think regrettable would have been a better word because it should never have come to this. Am i relieved he has been sacked? yes. Am i glad? probably not no, so if i could go back and re-do it then i wouldn't use the word delighted.

I agree. Regrettable would have been better.

But to be honest, this just highlights the fact that you are a Rovers fan and human being and not a politician. The trouble is your detractors analyse your every word, written or spoken.

Keep your pecker up. Hopefully tomorrow will bring about a re-think from our esteemed 'owners' and they will try to do something right by Blackburn Rovers - for once.

It's crying over spilt milk though isn't it. Those things have been done and can't be undone and it doesn't really matter now if we found out WHY they did any of them.

Now if BRAG could extract an acknowledgement from the owners that they've made a complete mess of running things so far and a pledge that they will not rest until they right their wrongs (which they stick to) that would be much more helpful.

Not exactly, I'd say all those points listed in my original post would equate to far more than just 'spilt milk', that massively undersells what they've managed to 'achieve' in their 2 years here... It's spilt blood, guts, money... The lot. Answers are the least fans deserve, we all know we deserve proper owners BUT Venkys are still here and they have to answer for what they've done to 137 years of heritage. If BRAG are hell bent on getting these answers, they certainly have my blessing. To dismiss the ruination of 137 hard work, is deeply disrespectful to those who built what we had and loved.

Good as he was over the years I still haven't forgiven that John Williams also employed an inexperienced fool as a manager! @#/? knows what his thought processes were when he interviewed and decided on that numpty Paul Ince! He looked pretty sick when he had to continually rescue the goon at that first press conference.

Honestly? So you haven't forgiven a man helped to give you promotion, a carling cup, Souness, Hughes, Cole, Bentley, Mccarthy, Bellamy, Samba, the cheapest season tickets in the premier league... Due to one mistake?

I have no words for that.

Majiball basically owned this entire topic (was it this one?) when he said that Shebby set out to pacify the Action Group and that's exactly what he did. And in doing so, he's now turned supporters against BRAG for selling out.

Good old fashioned divide n' conquer tactics at their finest.

topman, im no member of the brfcag, but when they were loud, people asked them to be quiet, now they have gone a bit quiet, they are being labelled as sell out´s. Doesnt it strike you as unfair.?

Archived