BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Manager

den

Interesting exchange on twitter between Nick Harris and Jeff Weston from

SEM who was just tweeted - If the fans hadn't forced Kean out we'd have stability and a team heading for promotion FACT.

What a deluded, money grabbing Keant!

Kean's his client isn't he?. You wouldn't really expect him to say anything else.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SEM who was just tweeted - If the fans hadn't forced Kean out we'd have stability and a team heading for promotion FACT.

Ah, right. We had stability under Kean did we? Odd because I thought we had 18 months of turmoil ending in relegation - taking in senior players being frozen out and bullkean from the man himself about the reason along the way.

Did anybody point out to him if it wasn't for certain agents and their clients...we'd not need promotion and be aiming for at least 5th under Big Sam or did he for whatever reason leave that out ....

I don't think it will be Hughes for the simple reason he was never interested in the Youth setup at Rovers. If you believe that Venky's do actually have a plan ( ok I know ... just hear me out ) then my understanding was that it was to emulate the Ajax/Barca 'Cradle to Grave' principle. This is why they appointed Kean .... he was rated for his work on the youth side ... and they thought he could become the bridge between the two setups. It would be a complete U-turn for them if they appointed Hughes.

Kean's his client isn't he?. You wouldn't really expect him to say anything else.

He is Simon yes, but he wouldn't answer Nicks question - How much did you make out of Steve Keans appointment at Blackburn.....

I can't help wondering what Venky's do when they appoint a numbnuts to "manage" some other part of their business - do they let that person bumble on, making mistakes; or do they fire them as soon as that person's incompetence has become manifest and replace them with someone who knows what they are doing?

they must have some right brain surgeons working for them.. :xmas:

He is Simon yes, but he wouldn't answer Nicks question - How much did you make out of Steve Keans appointment at Blackburn.....

I'm guessing most managers have agents these days GAV and that the agent makes a nice wedge when the manager is appointed.

:(

Those sort of contractual details are confidential and I wouldn't expect any agents to be disclosing them to the world via the internet if I'm being honest.

I find it interesting - under JW we took a chance on an up and coming manager in Ince - it was a mistake that he rectified by bringing in an experienced manager to steady the ship. Venky's took a chance on Kean - then took a chance on Berg - surely they now realise we need an experienced manager and not take another gamble

They should stick to riding bloody Elephants and breeding Chickens, they are bereft of brains!!

Sorry but pointless discussion, we all know it will be some no hoper, who plays to the tune of Shebby Singh.

Now who fit's that job description perfectly ?

a no hoper

play's to Shebby's tune

It must be Shebby ! Who else ?

Unless they are planning on moving a middle manager 'sideways' from the Pune chicken farm.

I'd take Roy Keane in a shot. At least he'd stand-up for himself, would be happy to go public about anything idiotic going on behind the scenes and would put a boot up the backside of some of the lazy players that we have.

Macdonald bookies favourite now according to Sky

That would be bizarre beyond belief. Apart from the fact no-one's ever heard of him, according to his Wiki page he hasn't even been involved in the game for over 2 years since being released by Villa around October 2010.

How the hell did anyone ever come up up with that one? A case of Nicko trying to help one of his Scottish chums out by giving his career prospects a push? (Hopefully)

I'd take Roy Keane in a shot. At least he'd stand-up for himself, would be happy to go public about anything idiotic going on behind the scenes and would put a boot up the backside of some of the lazy players that we have.

Funny you should mention Roy Keane, I just dozed off and dreamt he'd been announced manager.

Please no. Whilst I don't doubt what you posted above, we also need someone with tactical nous and that pretty much rules him out of the suitability stakes.

It's all in vain, anyway, we'll be "Shebby Singh's Blue & White Army" come Sat'dy. I shudder at the thought.

What do you mean by ..we'd ? letting something slip here.

What do you mean by ..we'd ? letting something slip here.

Blimey I know everyone goes over everything with a fine toothcomb these days looking for possible conspiracy theories but I presume the bloke said "they" or "the fans" and Gav naturally changed it to "We"

:huh:

I'm guessing most managers have agents these days GAV and that the agent makes a nice wedge when the manager is appointed.

:(

Those sort of contractual details are confidential and I wouldn't expect any agents to be disclosing them to the world via the internet if I'm being honest.

You're right Simon, I think Nick was goading the chap and nothing wrong in that. Lets hope Nick Harris unearths the truth at some stage then these freeloading keans will be held to account.

So berg was fired and we already have a replacment lined up according to numerous sources. This actually means, that ralfinho´s posts quite posssibly coulld be true. The timeline certainly seems to go hand in hand with events. We only need a quick replacement and he´d be 100% correct on this one.

Just listened to the radio and heard brag member Fisher saying how we have to have clarity and how we have to have answers! Wrong! We are fans, or maybe BRAG are more than that now.

I don't particularly want or need to know everything that goes on at at the Club and I don't consider that as a fan I deserve to be privy to for example: the precise reasoning behind appointing Berg.

I just want and need them to start making a few right decisions for once and for us to start winning football matches on a regular basis again after a 2 year hiatus.

Archived