BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Manager

den

THINKING ABOUT IT..I WILL GO AGAINST FOREST AND REMAIN CALM.SAY GOODBYE TO THE FRIENDS I SIT WITH THEN THROW MY TICKET ON THE PITCH AND LEAVE ABOUT FIVE PAST 3. PRESTON IVE HAD ENOUGH AND ITS GONE . IM NOT ARSED ABOUT WILLY WAVING BY BRAG AND THE TRUST .ONCE IM DONE IM DONE AND EVEN IF WE GOT TOOK OVER BY THE RICHEST MEN IN THE WORLD OUR HISTORY, VALUES ,FAMILY CLUB WILL HAVE ALL BEEN BUGGERED BY THE INDIAN keaners .

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Like I said, part of me wishes it is Ali (or someone equally comical) to finally underline the Venky's reign. Once the attendances plummet to record lows, maybe Venky's will finally look at cutting their losses and bailing out? Only downside is that those boycotters might never return but at this point does it even matter?

what do you care about attendces for? makes no difference to you tho.

THINKING ABOUT IT..I WILL GO AGAINST FOREST AND REMAIN CALM.SAY GOODBYE TO THE FRIENDS I SIT WITH THEN THROW MY TICKET ON THE PITCH AND LEAVE ABOUT FIVE PAST 3. PRESTON IVE HAD ENOUGH AND ITS GONE . IM NOT ARSED ABOUT WILLY WAVING BY BRAG AND THE TRUST .ONCE IM DONE IM DONE AND EVEN IF WE GOT TOOK OVER BY THE RICHEST MEN IN THE WORLD OUR HISTORY, VALUES ,FAMILY CLUB WILL HAVE ALL BEEN BUGGERED BY THE INDIAN keaners .

Difficult to argue with that Abbs.

Sinking lower and lower if we make appointments like this, we are never moving forward while the owners and that Singh idiot are here. Di Matteo wouldn't come here, maybe under the old owners but not now. Deeply saddened by the state of our club, makes it hard to post on here.

I said it the other week 'why did people applaud SPECCY TW@T' ? the other week.

One nobhead even replied 'its polite to applaud'

I'm going back to Ewood for the Forest match to cause as much trouble as i can. Hopefully get a ban. Sh1te club now anyway.

Good job Judan Ali is British then.

If he is British, why have we never heard of him, Oh, I forgot, Arsenal under 13s - I have coached at much higher levels than that !!

And, with a name like Ali, what message does that give out to players coming to our club? Rao, Singh, Ali ? of Asian origin, how many footballers or managers in the UK can you name of either Asian origin or Asian?

IF JUDAN ALI GETS ANY POSITION AT THIS CLUB, THEN THATS IT FOR ME AS WELL. MIGHT AS WELL WATCH SOME GOOD DARTS BEING PLAYED

In any other set up if it was with a recognised manager i would have no issue with Jordan Ali as a coach he has some good experience and i'm sure would denvelop/have his uses. lets not get caught up with that...but as head coach (or alongside even macdonald) with lets speculate Shebby as director of football. then we would have serious issues. This is all purely speculation and as yet nothing is remotely concrete. Lots of 2+2=5 maths etc... but i am worried thats for sure.

I said it the other week 'why did people applaud SPECCY TW@T' ? the other week.

One nobhead even replied 'its polite to applaud'

I'm going back to Ewood for the Forest match to cause as much trouble as i can. Hopefully get a ban. Sh1te club now anyway.

Thats what they would want most now, so that they can discredit the fans even further and give themselves some credence as they plunder the club of its last remaining riches.

Thats what they would want most now, so that they can discredit the fans even further and give themselves some credence as they plunder the club of its last remaining riches.

Civil disobedience was good enough for Ghandi.

Am i the only one, who have entertained the idea of bankrupcy vs these indian monkeys.?

I´ve never been to blackburn and last year my girl was inches away from buying me a trip, sadly it fell through. So a few minutes ago, i was making my late night snack and doing the dishes, while doing that i thought about what i´d prefer, if my girl came up to me and said, hey you handsome young man, i´ve jsut bought a trip to manchester and a couple of tickets for a blackburn game.

My thought proces, clouded with feelings of contempt and borderline hate, simply let me to the conclusion, that i´d rather watch my first rovers game in non-league, a club witha clean slate, a bunch of supporters who watch the game with passion, owners who i could somewhat share my beliefs with, relate to and respect. This was weighed up against watching blackburn in premier league and the championship with these 3rd world buffons in charge.!

doesnt make sense really, hoping to see the club go bankrupt, but i´d love for these clowns to lose their money.!, These slumdogs really are killing whatever love i have left for football.

Archived