BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Manager

den

I just wonder what the team is gonna think at training:

Players like Murphy, Pedersen, Gomes, Robinson, Givet have played at the highest levels in world football, the latters at international level. How ever much off the boil they've been this season, they are all seasoned and respectable professional footballers. What on earth are they going to be thinking if they see the likes of Judan Ali turn up with the bibs and cones at Brockhall, are they gonna listen to a word someone like him has to say? Would he be able to offer anything extra in a coaching role whatsoever? I sincerely hope he is not appointed into any senior coaching role as he would probably be almost as clueless as Hendry currently looks. Hopefully it's only a rumour and he genuinely only has been around the club to learn things to take back to wherever he is working currently.

The point about Ali's inexperience was the same regarding Steve Kean, and will be true about any no-mark the owners try to bring in, as the players simply will not play for a no-mark, who would? Also, what are these players gonna think when the new coaching staff turn up before the manager? Think about it practically, what the hell are they gonna be able to do? All this nonsense is gonna lower morale further and make it harder still for whoever has to eventually stop the rot.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm going to be optimistic and say that the internal disagreements will be ironed out and an experienced manager can come in to bring the players together with a bit of discipline. Hughes will be their number one target.

I'll have whatever you're having.

Struggling to come to terms with everything !!!

The total circus

The way that supporters are fighting supporters

The "visions" of the future that the supposed management see

I am hovering on the edge .... Do I stay or do I go

If I go I won't come back ...!..

Sad sad days .....

I'm not really following what surname or nationality has to do with your ability to be involved at Rovers...?

but in this case, its all about nationality.! So they are hiring a new indian, far from the best qualified, YET AGAIN - and you think peole will let that go unnoticed. There are brits who are far more qualified for this job, but they are being ignored, because they arent indian. So the issue of race7natiinality, is something the slumdogs have broguht to the table themselves.

Looks like i was right. Kevin Macdonald as head coach n shebby has Dof.
Cool. Bet your happy with that mr positive! Our club has eaten the biggest sh!t sandwich known to man and there's a whole lot more on the table.

Ill say it now - if any of you attend a match with McDonald, Judan Ali and Shabby running the show then you truly are a mug.

topman, im no member of the brfcag, but when they were loud, people asked them to be quiet, now they have gone a bit quiet, they are being labelled as sell out´s. Doesnt it strike you as unfair.?

Personally, I saluted BRAG for making a stand and defended them when the happy-clappers tried to silence them. But they've fallen foul to Shebby's agenda and I no longer have any faith in what they stand for.

As Top Dollar said: A man has an idea. The idea attracts others, like-minded. The idea expands. The idea becomes an institution. What was the idea?

Personally, I saluted BRAG for making a stand and defended them when the happy-clappers tried to silence them. But they've fallen foul to Shebby's agenda and I no longer have any faith in what they stand for.

As Top Dollar said: A man has an idea. The idea attracts others, like-minded. The idea expands. The idea becomes an institution. What was the idea?

can you provide any proof to this allegation or is it just a hunch.?

Why aren't the action group mobilising on this as they did when rumours of Billy McKinlay were kicking around?

Compared to this Billy McKinlay being appointed would be a dream.

Because its hard to comment while their tongue is up Shabbys @rse.

Could the manager be Steve "the gaffer" Staunton !!

The hell would break loose, but MacDonald was assistant to him for Rep of Ireland.

Well seriously it has to be Mark Hughes as new manager or Roberto Di Matteo. I know Shebby quoted that a manager from a team has been available again.

but in this case, its all about nationality.! So they are hiring a new indian, far from the best qualified, YET AGAIN - and you think peole will let that go unnoticed. There are brits who are far more qualified for this job, but they are being ignored, because they arent indian. So the issue of race7natiinality, is something the slumdogs have broguht to the table themselves.

+1,000,000,000

Strong word maybe, i am far from delighted at the situation the club finds itself in. However i feel that the club had no option but to relieve the manager of his duties, his short tenure was awful to watch and his ability to change games and results was non-existent, we have a transfer window less than a week away and decisive action was needed. I think regrettable would have been a better word because it should never have come to this. Am i relieved he has been sacked? yes. Am i glad? probably not no, so if i could go back and re-do it then i wouldn't use the word delighted.

If I was you Mark, I couldn't be arsed to explain the misuse of a word with a paragraph but fair play to you.

Why aren't the action group mobilising on this as they did when rumours of Billy McKinlay were kicking around?

Compared to this Billy McKinlay being appointed would be a dream.

This is the action group that called Shabby Singh a 'breath of fresh air'. They now have an office at Ewood. It's like the anti-war lobby being given an office at the MoD. Bizarre.

This is the action group that called Shabby Singh a 'breath of fresh air'. They now have an office at Ewood. It's like the anti-war lobby being given an office at the MoD. Bizarre.

The pigs are now in the farmhouse wearing the farmers clothes.

Having fans tell telling the owners who not to appoint is futile (and a little crazy anyway). If the owners are hellbent on consistently picking inexperienced managers then what is the point of this type of action?

The Action Group should either work hard to kick Venky's out or disband.

I agree its crazy.

And I also agree that they should be working on kicking Venkys out, although I thought that they were doing this with the magic dossier and everything?

im so tempted to come out of my self-imposed exile on tuesday, havent been to the last 4 or 5 games as a season ticket holder because of these scummers, i really want to go and tell SINGH what i think of him and venkys but i dont want to add anything onto the gate, what do i do???

can you provide any proof to this allegation or is it just a hunch.?

Shebby's remit was to quell the fan unrest, by doing so he firstly had to target BRAG, no?

Him and Glen even look quite cute together in this vid:

Why all the talk about the action group? They have become more of an irrelevance by the day. If they had any influence during their tummy tickling sessions then Shebby resignation and Agnews dismissal would have come about.

The real emphasis now needs to be on regime change. The owners aren't likely to be removed, sadly, but their useless administrative structure needs tearing down and rebuilding on sounder footings.

im so tempted to come out of my self-imposed exile on tuesday, havent been to the last 4 or 5 games as a season ticket holder because of these scummers, i really want to go and tell SINGH what i think of him and venkys but i dont want to add anything onto the gate, what do i do???

You've been reported as there unfortunately whether you're there or not these days, with these 'official attendance' figures...

Archived