BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Manager

den

Venky's plan was to make us India's team and they are still pursuing it. Indian owners,Indian Board, Indian executives and, as soon as possible, Indian players. That's the dream, or for us-----the nightmare.

I wouldn't worry if they were any good but just like the admin they'll be chosen because they are Indian rather than because of their ability. If/when we protest, we will be labelled racist. It's a grim outlook alright.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It really sucks how hard large portions of our active fan base have worked to help our owners yet all they seem to want to do is appease us for another day. The owners clearly have no intention of letting the club control go to the right people, the longer that continues the faster we are going to drop down the divisions.

Has any other club's fans managed to successfully force their owners out?

Or would we be the first to do it (if we managed it)?

P to R to O to T to E to S to the T. Word, PROTEST! We will and we should not allow this appointment of Comical Ali to happen. If it does, and you still support what is happening, then you have to look long and hard in the mirror, and ask yourself just why you are still supporting this dross of owners and management.

I have to agree with this if they make the appointment of Macdonald and Ali. I've been banging on for weeks about supporting the manager because he's the manager of our club, but Venkys and Singh are now stepping into unchartered waters for me and all bets are off.

It's just getting more and more farcicle by the day, what the hell are they doing even considering these two people to manage the football club? They've appointed 2 previous managers without any experience to speak of and look what happened, so they're going down the same route again?!?!?! Keaning unbelievable....

If they make these appointments I would urge the protests to start up again, we need rid of Singh but more importantly we need rid of Venkys.

Can't miss a chance to join in with some muck raking about foreigners can we? Indians to boot. And a few others here. Scratch the surface.

Eh? More like you can't miss the chance to issue racist slurs toward me Macca. Why else would you attempt to put a slant on a simple statement of fact?

Don't bite.

Good advice but sorry I just couldn't help it Stuart.

It really sucks how hard large portions of our active fan base have worked to help our owners yet all they seem to want to do is appease us for another day. The owners clearly have no intention of letting the club control go to the right people, the longer that continues the faster we are going to drop down the divisions.

Has any other club's fans managed to successfully force their owners out?

Or would we be the first to do it (if we managed it)?

I have been saying for months that if there were a game at Ewood and NO ROVERS FANS turned up, that would be the end of Venkys.

I've been ridiculed for it but I'm pleased to see its catching on. Might happen spontaneously at this rate.

I have been saying for months that if there were a game at Ewood and NO ROVERS FANS turned up, that would be the end of Venkys.

I've been ridiculed for it but I'm pleased to see its catching on. Might happen spontaneously at this rate.

Spot on 47er, but sadly we have a section of the support who still think Venkys are right for the club, so they'll continue to go with there heads up there arses and happyclap throughout.

and with increased press exposure is increased pressure on those in a position to ask the right questions of certain goings on or face potential embarrassment and bad press for not having acted/investigated. The Venky's show is played out even more in public....maybe Venky's in doing this will be banging their own nails into their coffin!!! We can dream!

maybe Venkys last big publicity stunt ...more free advertising

Is there anyway you can paraphrase this so i don't need to join as it requires an e-mail etc to read the full article.... (cut and paste into a PM would do:) )

*** I now have a copy-thanks :)

Fans have to stop turning up at ewood now IMO it's the only way

He really should just stick to programme notes, shouldn't he? :rolleyes:

I love the need to mention increased security bill costs as a result of the protests.

Was you one of the people who clapped him ... Shock horror a venky lies !

Yes I applauded but to be frank I don't feel like explaining this to you again, your world is just too literal.

The appointment of Ali is just one more indignity for rovers fans to endure.

Our esteemed owners are treating Rovers much like a chav forcing his grandma to become a lap-dancer.

How much more do we have to endure?

Not long now until the transfer requests come flooding in.

Archived