BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Back The Badge

pk1875

And there's you whose every post is a wind-up, who never stops asking "how many members have BRAG got" and pollutes every thread with it. You've changed your name but that's all you've changed. Miserable get.

And your point is!!!

how am i miserable, totally the opposite Ive been positive about most things rovers since Appleton was 1st appointed, its only the lingering bad smell thats carried by brag that reminds me of everything that happened before Appleton's appointment i could do without.

and for the record i recently changed my user name(once in two years) from hardly1980(which was a name that even i couldn't remember the reason for selecting in the 1st place) and changed it to what it is now(the name of a character in one of my favorite movies of all time)

p.s.

i think its quite a relevant question to ask how many 'active' members they claim to have considering their latest 'scheme' and the fact todays attendance was only a few hundred more than most games this season(and even that increase is mainly due to the upturn of results, i think its fair too say), you'd rather get personal with me than come up with a straight honest answer.

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

your missing the point cocker, most people do want what your sugesting but theres a handfull that are just not having it, theypollute every thread that has somthing possitive in it with their miserable negative excuses and just try belittling everybody that does want what your after by calling them/us Rovers Fans(etc...)

I once worked with someone who had the habbit of coming out with names like "cocker".

Right annoying sort he was.

I let him know this. Cocker shut up after that.

I once worked with someone who had the habbit of coming out with names like "cocker".

Right annoying sort he was.

I let him know this. Cocker shut up after that.

allreight cocker, is that a threat(quite an unnecessary one).

sorry if my native language upsets you, it is kind of a term of endearment normally around here(though admitedly slightly patronising at times, but not meant that way by me), see most folks are friendly to each other regardless of differences around these parts.

No son, not a threat.

Or'eight lad.

(this is gettin silly)

im buzzin from another good result, shame you aint.

Cocker ? Native language ? What are you a flaming spaniel ?

yes im a spaniel, a cocker spaniel, arnt you a clever one, woof.

jeez abbey, i always try to give you the benefit of doubtm but sometimes i wonder!

reight lad.

(this is gettin silly)

im buzzin from another good result, shame you aint.

yes im a spaniel, a cocker spaniel, arnt you a clever one, woof.

jeez abbey, i always try to give you the benefit of doubtm but sometimes i wonder!

Who says I'm not happy.

Great result agreed. So tell me this young man, why is it some folk feel they have to talk others down?

Who says I'm not happy.

Great result agreed. So tell me this young man, why is it some folk feel they have to talk others down?

ugh!!!(me thinks your a little insecure) i was initially responding to questionable posts by preton blue(who im still assuming was just kidding:)&47er(notice he hasn't given a genuine answer, though I'm sure he will respond with an insult of some kind, at some point),

i go watch match of day now before i accidentally rile you more, sorry sir.

And your point is!!!

how am i miserable, totally the opposite Ive been positive about most things rovers since Appleton was 1st appointed, its only the lingering bad smell thats carried by brag that reminds me of everything that happened before Appleton's appointment i could do without.

and for the record i recently changed my user name from hardly1980(which was a name that even i couldn't remember the reason for selecting in the 1st place) and changed it to what it is now(the name of a character in one of my favorite movies of all time

p.s.

i think its quite a relevant question to ask how many 'active' members they claim to have considering their latest 'scheme' and the fact todays attendance was only a few hundred more than most games this season(and even that increase is mainly due to the upturn of results, i think its fair too say), you'd rather get personal with me than come up with a straight honest answer.

Excuse me? You constantly obsess about how many members BRAG has and its up to me to give you an honest answer!

For the record, I don't know and I don't care! I realise this won't stop you asking on every thread though.

Excuse me? You constantly obsess about how many members BRAG has and its up to me to give you an honest answer!

For the record, I don't know and I don't care! I realize this won't stop you asking on every thread though.

as i say, its quite a relevant question and 'on topic' with the thread, if you don't know the answer, then why the hissy and I no more pester and question on the topic than the dozens and dozens of others you insult in blind defense of the action group(if anybodies motivations need be questioned, there yours! but im not really into conspiracy theories)

I think there's something in this. A sustained period of good results and some will drift back.

It'll be very interesting if we do make the play-off final. Wonder how many will suddenly want tickets?

£60 a ticket + travel expenses + it's in London + it's on telly + it's prime bank holiday campervanning time = Probably not :D

On a serious note we didn't sell out a cup semi final 30 miles away in manchester

we didn't even sell half our tickets for a cup semi final in cardiff

and we didn't sell out at wembley in 1992

Though we'd probably take 30,000 to Wembley as people always come out for trips like that.

Our peg hardly goes but I've always taken her to the big ones and I'm sure many others are the same

If it's the only way to get it through my stalkers skull then yes :P

It's time for you to move on. I am married ;)

get over your self sweatheart, theres a hundred others who respond to the pathetic negative dribble you post in nearly every thread, are they all stalking you as well? :blink: .

Sorry Mark this is pathetic, i know i shouldnt respond.

Erm, no hundreds don't. Every post I make attracts a cutting and hilarous comment from you though.

And as for Marks post you are in no way abusive, belittling as well as bereft of any humour? I hope you don't live in a glass house. Please put me on ignore for your own sake

We have had a good response from the press release sent to groups / town figure heads and websites . This is not about the AG and will end with a united statement on February the 8th . Each day a different person will issue a statement , from a different entity.

This is something which we have been looking at for a number of weeks, and indeed made some contact with some of the larger supporter groups a couple of weeks back and discussed this idea with them.

These discussions, good responses, "town figure heads", "larger supporter groups" - it's all as made up as the 8,000 members isn't it?

The only thing that might come true is cutting off dialogue with the club once Appleton was made manager. BRAG is a tiny group of individuals representing nothing more than their own egos, why on earth would aynone at the club want to talk to them after this humiliation by the "members"?

Oh, maybe Shabby will. He's got no-one else to talk to.

Erm, no hundreds don't. Every post I make attracts a cutting and hilarous comment from you though.

And as for Marks post you are in no way abusive, belittling as well as bereft of any humour? I hope you don't live in a glass house. Please put me on ignore for your own sake

Sad thing is i do have you on ignore, but sometimes just to amuse myself i cant help looking at what pathetic, humuerous only unto yourself rubbish you come out with, your are just a bad joke and you do like to do at lot of 'projecting' it seems.

It was an ill-conceived flop which mercifully died a death of disinterest and scorn

It's been quite a relief not having to listen to three weeks of the usual sound bites from Mullan, Taylor, Straw, Fish, etc while people argue the toss and having to listen to them claim some form of triumph if the gate is 1500 up on last week, not beyond the bounds of after a decent run with a couple of new signings

As is the case on every other Saturday I'm able, I will make my way with my young daughter to Ewood, carrying out our regular routine hoping that she carries on the family tradition of supporting her dad's/Grandad's/late great-grandad's home town team regardless of who owns them, manages them or what division they are in

If that is all I can put forward when Premier-League-is-the-be-all-and-end-all obsessed BRAG post-1992 glory boys ask me "what did you do to get rid of Kean/Venkys" then I'm rather proud of that

Good post.

It was an ill-conceived flop which mercifully died a death of disinterest and scorn

It's been quite a relief not having to listen to three weeks of the usual sound bites from Mullan, Taylor, Straw, Fish, etc while people argue the toss and having to listen to them claim some form of triumph if the gate is 1500 up on last week, not beyond the bounds of after a decent run with a couple of new signings

As is the case on every other Saturday I'm able, I will make my way with my young daughter to Ewood, carrying out our regular routine hoping that she carries on the family tradition of supporting her dad's/Grandad's/late great-grandad's home town team regardless of who owns them, manages them or what division they are in

If that is all I can put forward when Premier-League-is-the-be-all-and-end-all obsessed BRAG post-1992 glory boys ask me "what did you do to get rid of Kean/Venkys" then I'm rather proud of that

Very good post,

I don't think i need to bother ever even mentioning the AG again after that post, It pretty much some up how i feel about the issue as it stands(and in a far more coherent, un-argumentative way than i can manage :( )

You will though - you along with a few others appeared obsessed with them.

Its only people like yourself(and 3-4 others) that just pop up and start provoking and stirring things up just looking for an argument, instead of giving there opinion on the issue in a thoughtful way, mate.

I never said i wouldn't be posting, i just wont be repeating myself and what others have said on the issue another 100 times, when theres great posts like meadows above that put into perspective perfectly what most fans feel.

Its only people like yourself(and 3-4 others) that just pop up and start provoking and stirring things up just looking for an argument, instead of giving there opinion on the issue in a thoughtful way, mate.

I never said i wouldn't be posting, i just wont be repeating myself and what others have said on the issue another 100 times, when theres great posts like meadows above that put into perspective perfectly what most fans feel.

Not stirring things - your continous drivel is tiresome, you have a real problem with them don't you - someone mentioned you changed your username recently, who were you previously??

Archived